Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

Aug 7, 2009 Full story: WPTY 20,101

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Full Story
frank

Humble, TX

#21374 Jul 2, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one mind that resorts to this kind of slime here.
ciao ~ you are welcome to your slime
http://youtu.be/PUGpAYl3F78
frank

Humble, TX

#21375 Jul 2, 2012
frank

Humble, TX

#21376 Jul 2, 2012
frank

Humble, TX

#21377 Jul 2, 2012
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury, and is under the immediate direction of the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. The IRS is responsible for collecting taxes and the interpretation and enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code.

Congratulation liberals, You just gave the enemy total control......
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#21378 Jul 3, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is your thing, Lieger. I hear you really know how to toss another man's salad.
My BFF Liger was in the drill team when he "was in the army" (rolls eyes).

He is still very fit, he is a martial artist, long distance swimmer and does gymnastics (rolls eyes AGAIN).

He is not someone to be messed with (eyes fall out of head).

This was Liger when he was training in his military drill team, he is the shortest guy in the left in the front rank and after watching Liger "train" I understand why after 54 yrs, Cuba has still not been liberated.

Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#21379 Jul 3, 2012
frank wrote:
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury, and is under the immediate direction of the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. The IRS is responsible for collecting taxes and the interpretation and enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code.
Congratulation liberals, You just gave the enemy total control......
The day you filth allowed evangelicals to attempt to impose their ideology on the country you lost the support of all self respecting women and any man who considers women equal.

Women will make sure you bible thumping pigs lose this election.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#21380 Jul 3, 2012
Frank ,
Why do you republicans hate women and try to impose your version of religion down the worlds throat just like islamic fanatics ?

"We all know that the republicans have been very busy this year attacking Women’s rights"

"916 ANTI-women bills by GOP in last 4 months"

http://www.republicanshatewomen.com/...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21381 Jul 3, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost this round, queerbait. Game set and match for the Big Blue!
No 1, I did not lose.
No 2, frank owns you!
No 3, You are a hermaphrodite, congenital or bioengineered, who cares? The fact is you are an it! An intersexual, interracial, moron,negrita,er I mean my lady?!!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21382 Jul 3, 2012
Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
My BFF Liger was in the drill team when he "was in the army" (rolls eyes).
He is still very fit, he is a martial artist, long distance swimmer and does gymnastics (rolls eyes AGAIN).
He is not someone to be messed with (eyes fall out of head).
This was Liger when he was training in his military drill team, he is the shortest guy in the left in the front rank and after watching Liger "train" I understand why after 54 yrs, Cuba has still not been liberated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P0dWo31hwpIXX
Mojon, Toni, Frank, Marie from Miami, & WJDC, know me well, we communicate on facebook. Who cares what you think, you are just a mojon, n¡gardly & unimportant!

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21383 Jul 3, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No 1, I did not lose.
No 2, frank owns you!
No 3, You are a hermaphrodite, congenital or bioengineered, who cares? The fact is you are an it! An intersexual, interracial, moron,negrita,er I mean my lady?!!
I won you and Frank and your dipshit pal Colinda. The Blue dominates.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21384 Jul 3, 2012
The Blue owns this thread.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#21385 Jul 3, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mojon, Toni, Frank, Marie from Miami, & WJDC, know me well, we communicate on facebook. Who cares what you think, you are just a mojon, n¡gardly & unimportant!
NONE of the above have any self respect like all republicans because they know you are a compulsive liar and a disgrace to America as only a vile monster like you would lie about being a Nam vet not to mention the countless other lies and only vile lemmings would be friends with such a liar.
frank

Humble, TX

#21386 Jul 3, 2012
Liger BFF wrote:
Frank ,
Why do you republicans hate women and try to impose your version of religion down the worlds throat just like islamic fanatics ?
"We all know that the republicans have been very busy this year attacking Women’s rights"
"916 ANTI-women bills by GOP in last 4 months"
http://www.republicanshatewomen.com/...
http://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI
Is this you?
frank

Humble, TX

#21387 Jul 3, 2012
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#21389 Jul 3, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI
Is this you?
"Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!"

Lol you beautiful bastard.

No, that is me , That is one of the many idiots in the Dem party , Trust me I wish we could cut these idiots loose from the party ,like you republicans have as many idiots in rednecks, tea party clueless bunch and corrupt to the core Miami Cubans HOWEVER your video does not change the fact that Liger is a compulsive liar and you look the other way when he spews out BS like he was a Nam vet.

You KNOW he wasn't but than again you do not mind "I support the war in Nam but got 4 deferment Mitt Romney".

Romney would have sent people like you while getting out of it himself.
Not a bad thing to be against any war but to get out of the draft while wanting to send others is typical republican perversion.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#21390 Jul 3, 2012
frank wrote:
http://youtu.be/e_JJLLfTR8I
Is this you?
Lol no not there but wonder if any of these ill informed tea party FOX pupetts are you esp at 4:26 ?

9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews

BTW I have never given a damn about the Blacks in Dem party as the vast majority ESP the men are political dead weight and refuse to vote in state elections if they vote at all.

I do care about consumer rights, clean air and clean water, preserving the FDA, stopping the evangelical filth from shoving religion down the nations throat, looking out for the non rich, workers rights, WOMENS rights, Veteran health care which republicans destroy while putting on some lame flag draping show and I could go on and on.

This is typical tea bag filth who puts our money in his OWN pocket while taking from veterans-

Florida's republican Gov Rick Scott.

"Scott managed to find money to double the budget of his own office"

"There is a $35 million cut to the Department of Veterans Affairs and a $173 million cut to the Agency for Persons With Disabilities right alongside a $300 million INCREASE to the Executive Office of the Governor."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-2...
Comic Relief

Leavenworth, KS

#21391 Jul 4, 2012
Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you filth allowed evangelicals to attempt to impose their ideology on the country you lost the support of all self respecting women and any man who considers women equal.
Women will make sure you bible thumping pigs lose this election.
HeHeHe you shills need to up-size your drawers, signficant circulation issues at hand.
Marie

Shawnee, KS

#21394 Jul 5, 2012
Comic Relief wrote:
<quoted text>
HeHeHe you shills need to up-size your drawers, signficant circulation issues at hand.
Don't quit your day job ~ oh that's right. You collect for 'dis ability of yours.

And what would that be ?

You are comically challenged, and still stealing other people's material.

go get an original thought - ok ?
Orlando Leone Jr

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#21396 Jul 6, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't quit your day job ~ oh that's right. You collect for 'dis ability of yours.
And what would that be ?
You are comically challenged, and still stealing other people's material.
go get an original thought - ok ?
torti Chorra and jer commienazi BS as usual!
Orlando Leone Jr

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#21397 Jul 6, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
The Blue owns this thread.
Dream on , mylady, my dear drag queen from New Orleans, but frank owns your azz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National briefs: White House jumper 'not compet... 18 hr John Grimbaldsun 3
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 22 hr Patriot 29
Reports from Cuba: Of jails in Cuba Tue Oscar Pons Mattice 7
Saudi inmate to stay at Guantanamo, another cle... Mon I M A M 1
No presidential end run on Guantanamo Oct 20 John 2
The Next Attorney General Should Make President... Oct 20 thegreatlc33 3
Estonia accepts US request to take on Guantanam... Oct 15 Doc Caliban 4

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE