Brigitte Harris Will Be Freed on Parole

May 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Magazine

Brigitte Harris will soon be a free woman. A short time after 5 p.m. Friday, the 30-year-old from Rockaway - who is serving a five-to-15-year sentence in the upstate Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for second-degree manslaughter after castrating and suffocating her father, Eric Goodridge, in 2007 - learned that she will be paroled and released ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Ken Gray

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I think it is about time they let my friend Pamela Smart out of that place. She has been in there long enough.
Leo

South Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Wow! Thank goodness! I hope she can go forward in her life!
Ann Wilkerson

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I. Just finished reading Bridgette's story. Oh my god, no little girl or young women should have to go through what she went through. To God be the glory. She needs time to heal and to move foreward. Jail couldn''t offer her that healing.
Bridgette God Bless You young lady. Focus on what you want to do for yourself and go after it you deserve it.
Angela

Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

I would have done the same thing that she done.. I think she deserved to be able to stand up for herself and I don't believe she deserved the sentence she was given..I hope that now she is released she can have a happy and peaceful life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bedford Hills Correctional Facility Discussions

Search the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
20 years later, Pamela Smart still insists she ... (Feb '10) Feb '14 cant say 17
Rosalie Cutting (Jun '10) Dec '13 Dsj 4
Facility Conditions (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mr Ricardo R Ross 1
Pamela Smart (Apr '12) Sep '12 ken gray 2
NY: Prisoners to staff DMV call center at Greene (Jan '12) Apr '12 Deann 3
Joan Gelman: Judy Clark Is An Inmate. She's Als... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ken Gray 1
Pamela Smart (Dec '11) Dec '11 ken gray 1
•••
•••
•••
•••