2 Falfurrias men sentenced to prison in smuggling chase that ended in woman's death

May 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Corpus Christi Caller-Times

Senior U.S. District Judge John Rainey sentenced Romeo Cantu, 35, of Falfurrias to 96 months; Marcos Adrian, 22, of Falfurrias to 52 months and Evarardo Hernandez-Salazar to 64 months.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Other

United States

#30 May 23, 2012
He'll have new friends, Tyrone,Bubba,Mcumbo. Therenot going to get a cherry though. One of the gaurds told me, cheeseburger was on the menu this whole time. They blew out his o-ring, the gaurd said burger cried way more than black did when he was celled up here getting his cherry popped.
Curate

United States

#31 May 23, 2012
Other wrote:
He'll have new friends, Tyrone,Bubba,Mcumbo. Therenot going to get a cherry though. One of the gaurds told me, cheeseburger was on the menu this whole time. They blew out his o-ring, the gaurd said burger cried way more than black did when he was celled up here getting his cherry popped.
Es lo que pasa se los abren hasta el hood!!!!!!!!!! pura risa
com on man

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 May 23, 2012
2 funnie wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry luv dnt kno where yu heard that they gv my ex 5 nd he only spend 3! Lol keep telling yurself he will spend tha 5 :))
what's so funny pendeja they killed somebody if someone robs a bank but I didn't take the money does that not make me a bank robber estupid duh and u. laugh shame on u
No no

Houston, TX

#34 May 23, 2012
com on man wrote:
sorry federal case will serve all term.
I'm not proud to say this but coming from a convicted felon that served federal time I know thier system quite well and NO!!!! You don't serve full term, unless you get into trouble and loose what they call "good time" or gcb ( good conduct behavior). The law on federals is 85% for the slow people thats 54 days taken off every 12 months a months federal time is 30 days point blank even if there is 31 in that month. You can also enroll into plenty of programs for time off not to mention if one is serving more than a 12 months most qualify for 180 days half way house. So for the record yes he can be out in about two years and no he doesn't necessarily have to serve his full term!!!! Make sure you know what your talking about people!!!!!
com on man

Corpus Christi, TX

#35 May 23, 2012
yeah but if they don't serve full sentence that means they will be on parole for remainder of the time this case gave them no parole so they are screwed full sentence thank u very much
com on man

Corpus Christi, TX

#37 May 23, 2012
2 funnie wrote:
<quoted text>Jus shut tha fk up fking hater yur fking annoying haha I dnt gv a fk what yu got 2 say b!tch his lawyer said he wnt spend mre then 2! Nd plus tha time hes been in jail is counting im dne telling yu Fake ass people!!:))
uh his lawyer is court appointed he got tired of him crying like a bitch so told u that to shut your mouths up think before u drink drink drive go to jail
com on man

Corpus Christi, TX

#39 May 23, 2012
2 funnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yur not mking any sense luv sorry but I dnt understand what yur saying yes my brthers lawyer was court appointed but guess what he fought real gud 4 my brther nd he only got 4 yrs hunnie nd a lawyer cnt lie abut that! Sounds 2 me yur jus mad cus he didn't get what yu wnted him 2 get
yeah ur right Hun I'm sorry forgive me just got lil frustrated hope ur bro seeks God in this situation me as well truly sorryhun
No no

Houston, TX

#40 May 23, 2012
com on man wrote:
yeah but if they don't serve full sentence that means they will be on parole for remainder of the time this case gave them no parole so they are screwed full sentence thank u very much

Can you not read or do you just not know what the hell your talking about because to me its clear you have no idea what the laws are so just shut up!!! It's okay if you don't know certain things right now I think is the time to just be quiet!!! Parol is state. Transporting is not a state crime u idiot it's federal now once again let me break it down for the slow people ..... State is when you go to court and on top of you case number it says .......vs. the state of texas now I'm am 100% sure thier paper work does not say that it will say thier name vs.... United states!!!! Wich makes it a federal case!!!! There is no PAROLE in the federal system!!! You come out on probation and the amount of time you get for probation is NOT the remainder of thier time. You are given the number of months you will have probation the day you are sentenced. the time you serve and the time you have probation are two diffrent things... I'm sorry to bust your bubble but the only way a person will serve thier full sentence in a Ferderal let put it in caps for you FEDERAL CASE NOT A STATE CASE IS ....if the person has a other charges with state from before they were charged with this case they are currently serving time for or they get into trouble and loose good days.in the federal prison they will be at!!! Point proven!!! Thank you very much if you don't believe me look it up which is what you should have done before getting on here and making yourself look like a fool by not know the bs that's coming out your mouth!!!
a freind

Bellevue, WA

#41 May 23, 2012
bitch he was an accomplise to mothe o well hes gonna get whats coming to him in prison and lets see whos gonna be tuff now black bitch say what you want h*e your freaknin crack head
Doit

United States

#43 May 24, 2012
Do it Mona!!! This is to much for all the familys!!! No one need this right now.
FYI

Corpus Christi, TX

#44 May 24, 2012
2 funnie wrote:
<quoted text>Jus shut tha fk up fking hater yur fking annoying haha I dnt gv a fk what yu got 2 say b!tch his lawyer said he wnt spend mre then 2! Nd plus tha time hes been in jail is counting im dne telling yu Fake ass people!!:))
they will serve there full sentence so u need to shut up u all so proud of a dumb ass loser ur the pathetic one s he deserve ever bad thing that will happen to him in there 4 yrs no parole plus 3 yrs supervision ur moms lawyer lied and another thing he will also burn in hell
ronnie

Corpus Christi, TX

#45 May 24, 2012
just saying, ice wont investigate this. i read all the comments and its not enough to even bother. its just a bunch of ppl forming thier opinion and grown ass ppl arguing. really?? ice??
FYI

Corpus Christi, TX

#46 May 24, 2012
To the families of the idiots u are pathetic. Cantu and Adrian are both cry baby narks and will be someone s bitch they are punks and deserve so much more than what they got.you talk about people worrying about themselves but u should be the one to worry about yourself you nasty hoe Laura put some clothes on walking around like ur hot news flash ur not you people need to take care of your kids what a shame they have mother's like u sick
Legal

United States

#48 May 25, 2012
It has become legal here in Brooks to pedal drugs/humans/murder in the last 4 years. No Law enforcement and no judicial system to protect the locals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 38 min Concern Citizen 1,485
HCSO: Three suspects arrested during Blocksburg... 4 hr Here Is One 1
Ukiah man arrested in Humboldt pot bust 4 hr Here Is One 1
Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) 7 hr DFC40 51
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 7 hr Cat74 33
Web Marketer Facing Prison Claims eBay Turned A... 11 hr Philip Cohen 1
Mt. McGregor in Wilton among 4 prisons eyed for... 11 hr citizen c 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••