Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Comments
5,801 - 5,820 of 11,613 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6822 Aug 7, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.....
You always have to have a piece of the action, huh, Rose..
X-man is whatever I say he is. Period.
"And all of your previous posts were removed, no matter how much you come and go as you please."
No kidding, Rose.. I knew they would be... I also knew, it would be 3 days before they would be.. lolol... Unlike your cowardly friends, I do not hide behind masks to post anything.. I say it as it is.. Ironic though, how it was your cowardly friend had filtered that info out though.. But, "those were different times".
<shaking head>
You are just mad, because I have given up on you being a respectable lady...
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hide behind masks to post anything..
Umm...except for when you do..LOL
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it as it is..
Well...except for when you don't ;)

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#6823 Aug 7, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, there is nothing rational that registers with a narcissistic psychopath like that fool. He is so desperate to be something he is not that there is no lie to big to tell, no insult too vulgar to post, no end to his own brand of azz kissin' his suck-ups to keep them under control.
Anybody who'll get in his queue is good with him, and anybody who sees clearly that he has failed at everything he ever tried in life, and is living in denial of that truth, is subject to his sick posts and his filth. He truly is trash, no different than the perverted characters in the film "Deliverance" who operated from the most base and vulgar depths of bottom dwellers masquerading as human beings.
I will never understand how anyone can lie so unabashedly and then pretend to feel good about himself. And that his faithful little followers are so weak, ignorant and needy that they would be so desperate to call him "friend."

Oh, I've been on to him for a very long time as you know. It's an interesting study in some sort of psychosis or sociopath behavior for sure. But largely I think it's the Internet that gives these kind of cowards the false courage to post what they do. Ignoring does seem to be the best remedy, but I had to say something when he lied so blatantly about X-Man who is one of the most civil and courteous men here, especially toward women.

And yes, there is no rationalizing with someone like that--I think he actually knows it's all his lies and insults that get him the attention he craves. Wish it would just make like a "ghost" and disappear. LOL!

Location hidden

#6824 Aug 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah? Really? The last man that tried to tell me what to do is still talking to himself.
What does that mean? You drove some guy crazy?? I can totally see that happening, but what's your point?

Location hidden

#6825 Aug 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mama.
Is beautiful? yeah I know. ;)
Fugly Bonnie

Anaheim, CA

#6826 Aug 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah? Really? The last man that tried to tell me what to do is still talking to himself.
Your beautician?
Skippy

Galloway, OH

#6827 Aug 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um " Who is writing doing the writing for you"?? Is Porky Pig writing for you?
I started to write something else, guess I forget to remove the
first "writing". It happens. So who is writing for you?

No I would never let plainfieldmom write anything for me.

"Is Porky Pig writing for you?"

No, I would never let plinfieldpiggy write anything for me!
The Solution

Baytown, TX

#6828 Aug 7, 2012
When you get a person [e.g. Ghost Rider] who comes here claiming morals & values yet has a fking history of hypocrisy... you know the fkwad is only here for negative attention so by all means... fk him with a baseball bat.

Location hidden

#6829 Aug 7, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's pretty much the same. As long as the threads are filled with hateful trolls and fringers, it never changes. I wish Topix would require registration to post. It could help a lot.
How are you?
Some trolls are worst than others Ntr, but you know all about that.

I've already told my neighbors if a short, overweight bald man, with a Stanford t-shirt and a lisp, comes asking questions, to let the dogs out and call the police right away. lol
The Solution

Baytown, TX

#6830 Aug 7, 2012
Fugly Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beautician?
She may also qualify as a BUTT-her-face. She seems like the type who has a huge azz and an ugly face.
The Solution

Baytown, TX

#6831 Aug 7, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never understand how anyone can lie so unabashedly and then pretend to feel good about himself. And that his faithful little followers are so weak, ignorant and needy that they would be so desperate to call him "friend."
Oh, I've been on to him for a very long time as you know. It's an interesting study in some sort of psychosis or sociopath behavior for sure. But largely I think it's the Internet that gives these kind of cowards the false courage to post what they do. Ignoring does seem to be the best remedy, but I had to say something when he lied so blatantly about X-Man who is one of the most civil and courteous men here, especially toward women.
And yes, there is no rationalizing with someone like that--I think he actually knows it's all his lies and insults that get him the attention he craves. Wish it would just make like a "ghost" and disappear. LOL!
I really hope that the voices in his head begin telling him to walk into the freeway at night wearing black cloths.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#6832 Aug 7, 2012
The Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope that the voices in his head begin telling him to walk into the freeway at night wearing black cloths.
Good idea!

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6833 Aug 7, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's pretty much the same. As long as the threads are filled with hateful trolls and fringers, it never changes. I wish Topix would require registration to post. It could help a lot.
How are you?
Doin' great. Hope you are too.

I guess there are always going to be people like that on a forum like this.

They couldn't function in the real world face to face with real people.

I think that's part of what they're so mad about.

Location hidden

#6834 Aug 7, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Umm...except for when you do..LOL
<quoted text>
Well...except for when you don't ;)
He's being booted again and his posts removed. He may not be able to answer you;-) LOL

At least until he can download another proxy software. We'll get that one too with every vulgar post he posts, no matter what handle he uses.

Location hidden

#6835 Aug 7, 2012
Oooh, the sour grapes judge-it clown has arrived! He's NOT a happy camper. LOLOLOL!

Too too bad, so sad. Deal with it!
Bonnie

Meridian, ID

#6836 Aug 7, 2012
Skippy wrote:
<quoted text>
I started to write something else, guess I forget to remove the
first "writing". It happens. So who is writing for you?
No I would never let plainfieldmom write anything for me.
"Is Porky Pig writing for you?"
No, I would never let plinfieldpiggy write anything for me!
The fact is you were stuttering. Don't deny it.
Napa Sonoma

Canyon Country, CA

#6837 Aug 7, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Oooh, the sour grapes judge-it clown has arrived! He's NOT a happy camper. LOLOLOL!
Too too bad, so sad. Deal with it!
It's all the Raisinbrains have to deal with.
Bonnie

Meridian, ID

#6838 Aug 7, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean? You drove some guy crazy?? I can totally see that happening, but what's your point?
It's pretty simple..It just means I can't be ordered around.

Location hidden

#6839 Aug 7, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's being booted again and his posts removed. He may not be able to answer you;-) LOL
At least until he can download another proxy software. We'll get that one too with every vulgar post he posts, no matter what handle he uses.

Booted? Awwwe, what a shame........

Prince,1999
&fe ature=related
Patrick

Mesquite, NV

#6840 Aug 7, 2012
Mom dont forget the condoms and jack for tonight

Location hidden

#6841 Aug 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> It's pretty simple..It just means I can't be ordered around.
That's mostly because you're not very good at following directions though right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 min Aquarius-WY 1,480
HCSO: Three suspects arrested during Blocksburg... 1 hr Here Is One 1
Ukiah man arrested in Humboldt pot bust 1 hr Here Is One 1
Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) 4 hr DFC40 51
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 5 hr Cat74 33
Web Marketer Facing Prison Claims eBay Turned A... 8 hr Philip Cohen 1
Mt. McGregor in Wilton among 4 prisons eyed for... 8 hr citizen c 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••