Bob Anderson

Julian, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Did the repoman burn you too? Here is your chance to vent and let them know what you think of them. all messages will be transcribed and emailed to repomen across the country, letting them know how they affected our lives.
Call 3135449922x370 and let it fly.
Jeff

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Judged:

it's not the repo men that are the problem, if you pay your bills - then you don't have to worry about the repo man. Repo is a dirty job and that will attract a fairly rough, uneducated crowd.

It's the banks that are to blame for high interest loans ----sub prime housing and auto loans --- "legal" predatory lending,

so you have New Century going bankrupt --- let's see the repo man boost a house --- and then rip off auto lenders like Wells Fargo Auto Finance --- stay away from sub prime and pay your bills. The Repo guys are just trying to make a buck and usually don't have many other options.
Steve

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2007

Judged:

Repo men come reom all walks of life. Some have college degrees. Some are retired military . It really doesn't matter.
It is a job like any other that pays well. The fact is that Repo Men wouldn't exist if people paid the bills.
mid south investigators

Daleville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2007

Judged:

i have a cllege edu.,i own a successful recovery company i will say pay up and you dont have to worry about me coming to visit you dont blame us you are the one that borrowed the money and didnt pay your bills
The Repoman

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Judged:

repomen are the bomb they are the greatest people you'll ever meet. so there take your hatred of us and shove it up your ass

Since: Apr 07

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Judged:

Bob Anderson wrote:
Did the repoman burn you too? Here is your chance to vent and let them know what you think of them. all messages will be transcribed and emailed to repomen across the country, letting them know how they affected our lives.
Call 3135449922x370 and let it fly.
Well if you paid your bill you wouldn't have to worry about one of us coming to get your ride.If it would have been me I would have blowed the horn when I left with your car.

Since: Apr 07

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

The Repoman wrote:
repomen are the bomb they are the greatest people you'll ever meet. so there take your hatred of us and shove it up your ass
Thank you very much.I am a repo woman.
Jonny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

I agree it's not the repo man's (or woman's) fault, but what if you were paying your bills and Wells Fargo can't get their act together to fix a problem they caused? Then they tell you that you are behind even though you have been making a payment every month. Is it really my fault that they gave half of the money to an over paid insurance company (Balboa) because they (Wells Fargo) couldn't figure out what to do when a reputable insurance companies policy renewed at the end of a previous coverage cycle. No matter how much proof we provided or how many people at Wells Fargo customer service agreed with us, the "computer" still couldn't be changed to stop Balboa from collecting money that was already proven didn't go to them. Oh well, what can you do with a substandard cut-throat business?
check out

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

rip off report dot com --- wells fargo runs the balboa scam all the time. hundreds of people have been ripped off by them. even when you pay, wells fargo auto finance will not fix their books and no one can help you. you would think that someone would be able to file a class action lawsuit against wells fargo auto finance.
Jonny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

why can't people. has anyone tried? I think it is just a matter or time and getting people together. also, I've been to rip off reports dot com and found some of the reports about them there. i think you can get a lawyer some where to bite if there are enough plaintiffs (i.e. more money involved for them to earn).
Well Fargo Auto

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

Wells Fargo Auto Acceptance and Wells Fargo Auto Finance has a huge issue with ripping people off with the Balboa scam. It must be done on purpose for this many people to be effected. They are unable to keep accurate records and constantly misbill people, etc. This is consumer fraud.
claudia in Saint Helens

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

While I totally agree...if you pay your bills you don't need to fear having a repo.
HOWEVER...
These people are right. Wells Fargo can't keep things square and straight...and it isn't just their auto loans. I, and many friends and family members, have had trouble with them. Even with their credit accounts. They say you didn't make payments when you did...you show them proof and they still ding your credit report.
My advice...don't EVER deal with Wells Fargo...no matter how good their rates look. They are schiesters to the max and will ruin you. I always ask who financing is through before I sign a contract...if WF is there, forget the deal.
Wells Fargo

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

they are highly disorganized, their internal groups do not talk to each other or share information. I had to make 2 auto payments one month because they did not believe that I paid, even though I had a receipt. Also had the Balboa insurance put onto my account, had to pay it for six months but was finally reimbursed and I was with the same insurance provider the whole time.

Are they trying to create repos? I don't know but they sure are inept.

Wells Fargo Auto Finance
Wells Fargo Auto Acceptance
Wells Fargo Bank
Wells Fargo

Run away, they defy logic.
Training bank

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

I understood, long ago, that Wells Fargo is the Institution to train Tellers , loan officers etc...
Keep in this in mind, it may help you. you may need to tell them how to do the job. What exactly they need to do. They are probably still learning how to use the computers.
claudia in Saint Helens

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

well, if they are a training bank, they need someone to train the trainers.
That is no excuse for mistakes that cost people so much headache and money.
If they are in training, their numbers and transactions should be being double checked...you would think there would be MORE accuracy, not less. Besides, people have to train at every type of bank, isn't it odd that only WF has these kinds of problems. I don't buy that reason for a New York minute.
Running from Repo

Cathlamet, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Im looking for a auto recovery, slash auto repo company to build a TV series around, if anyone knows of such a company that would like to be on a weekly show please e-mail me at tandy73@hotmail.com
Miss Repo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

My name is Michelle and I am a famale Agent in Olympia, Washington and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to gather the thought that a female can take your car and be just as tough as a male I dont care who you are if you miss your car payment I will take your car and if I cant find it the first time I will run a skip and find you any ways I have always gotton my cars its my pay check...

Promoting Reposession's, Miss 2 car payments!
Trevor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

The idea of transcibing these messages and sending it to repomen around the US is about as usefull as pissing on a building fire to put it out. There is in no way to complain about repomen or even banks with high interest rates. You signed the paper with the high interest rate so pay up. I knew an acquaintance, not a friend or colleague, just an acquainance who happened to be a repo man. He told once some guy came out and stabbed him in the shoulder because he was repoing his car. This person has no right to do such a thing. How would you like it if you were working at burger king and someone came and stabbed you only for working at burger king. Yeah, I'd be really pissed if someone came and repoed my car for not making payments, but I'd be taking my case up with the wrong person by getting mad at the repo man. Just pay your bill or don't buy a car in the first place unless you can afford it.
sasha

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

whatever
your

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

post points out the fact that you are lacking in character. grow up.
Miss Repo wrote:
My name is Michelle and I am a famale Agent in Olympia, Washington and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to gather the thought that a female can take your car and be just as tough as a male I dont care who you are if you miss your car payment I will take your car and if I cant find it the first time I will run a skip and find you any ways I have always gotton my cars its my pay check...
Promoting Reposession's, Miss 2 car payments!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Portland Forum right now

Search the Portland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
DRUGS INC - National Geographic coming to PORTL... (Sep '13) 9 hr Tyler 5
footballs on deck!!! 10 hr PDX97229 5
Slow weekend in black-ville? Sun shocksta 3
SUBS/BUPE IN VNC/PDX? Anyone? Sat oldbutnew1521 6
Need Black in SE Fri 5dont0trip3 2
how you hate oregon; let you count the ways (Feb '07) Fri Silver Blade 2,324
lookin for b? Fri Pythagorium 2
•••
•••