Life For Lief Supports Crtically Ill Boy

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: Eugene Weekly

Lief O'Neill, a 9-year-old Monroe boy who is severely autistic but also highly communicative, came within hours of dying in late November after being denied a heart transplant in Oregon due to his disability.

Full Story
Thanks Pharma

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Thanks Pharma and mainstream medicine for treating vaccine injury victims as disposible and 2nd class citizens. Thanks CDC, FDA for protecting Pharma while they destroy a generation of children.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2012
The transplant program treats anyone with a pre existing health issues the same. A good percentage never survive the wait for an organ. And then you have the ethical part of it, an organ transplant has the other persons DNA and the potential of the body rejecting it, and medication for life to prevent that. So as cupcake complains about vaccines, the FDA, CDC and Pharma, how hypocritical they would support organ transplants.
Vaccine Injury

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is your peer-reviewed evidence that he was a vaccine victim? There isn't any, is there? The quicker you get that brain transplant the better.
Based on you're supposed 130 I.Q. you certainly don't show it. Better get re-tested or ask for your money back
Maybe Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? With your single cell brain, you wouldn't even know what IQ was.
Still not acting like the next S Hawkinz, but just like a sissy baby 13 year old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 24/7 Rapid Discount Towing Portland 1 hr 3knight03 1
looking for dark on the westside 5 hr betweenops 1
footballs season 7 hr alwayslookingBmOr... 1
Woman calls 911 with fake pizza order, alerts p... 10 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
finally 11 hr alwayslookingBmOr... 10
Anyone have blueberries? Portland/clackamas (Nov '13) Thu Nootneg 3
Loud Pipes Invade Lives Wed AboveAverage 2
Portland Dating
Find my Match

Portland People Search