Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

The efficiency of today's modern LED Bulbs is an astounding FIVE TIMES HIGHER than comparable incandescent bulbs. In plain talk, LED Bulbs only require 20% of the amount of electricity that standard incandescent bulbs use to produce the same amount of light!

HOWEVER, because LED Bulbs offer a much higher percentage of light where applied, the efficiency can reduce energy use by up to 90%. This is why LED Bulbs are the most popular option in helping to preserve our planet's precious energy resources.
bjk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

sandwich
valleymom

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

I Agree the lighting solutions are all about service and quality. Oh and as a bonus...they did save me a ton of money! I highly recommend them. www.thelightingsolutions.com of woodland hills ca.
They are a woman owned business, yet they hire a diverse group of people. You must check this place our for any LED lighting

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

valleymom wrote:
I Agree the lighting solutions are all about service and quality. Oh and as a bonus...they did save me a ton of money! I highly recommend them. www.thelightingsolutions.com of woodland hills ca.
They are a woman owned business, yet they hire a diverse group of people. You must check this place our for any LED lighting
SPAMMER
valleymom

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Not a spammer. I found this topix after I purchased from them and decided its time consumers wrote when something GOOD happens on line...
So no I am not a spammer.
Thank you

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Companies should pay for advertising.
thewaverunner

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

I agree our beached are filthy, diapers, wrappers, straws, beer bottles...come on folks, we live here together
zooyork

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

They are the best
Jonas

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

This place rocks! I love the kind family type service and the respect they provide my staff and I.
The LED 120v light strips we purchased in 2009 have been working beautifully and the light has been consistent and even.

JC
electricsvs

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I have been buying from Greg at The Lighting Solutions for many moons...:) I will tell you that they are extremely big on personal type attention and service. I have spoken to these people on weekends!
I am so glad that they have the 120v light strips, real life saver for projects over 16 feet. Kudos to The Lighting Solutions of California.
Mislip

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I live in New Jersey. The "gooseneck exterior fixtures" I purchased for my bakery held up during the storm! Take that Sandy!
Thank you Lighthing Solutions!
Ms. Lipp
calabasassssss

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I found the lighting solutions before Christmas 2012 on line. Purchased the RGB 120v light strip LED for our store windows. I can not say for certain if they were the reason we had increased traffic or just the economy getting better, wishful thinking right? If your so inclined please take a moment and try this place www.thelightingsolutions.com
Mary Beth
Barckley center

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

This place is the very best in service and quality. Thank you greg for your help
Turkey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

The lighting solutions saved me $800.00 on my gooseneck lights.
Www.thelightingsolutions.com
Junk Mail

Sandy, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

When did Topix start giving away free advertising?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Portland Forum right now

Search the Portland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Adderall or Bath Salts (Nov '12) 3 hr Ronnie jr 1 18
Lookin for a legit hookup 4 hr Ronnie jr 1 3
the dude 5 hr Travler1er 6
looking for Add in the 360-503 area 11 hr Ronnie jr 1 7
seekin subs in vnc/pdx 17 hr LukeVNC 1
Oregon ruling spurs halt on immigration detainers Fri VIVA Op WBII 2
on the hunt Fri fishman3201 23
•••
•••