msfibro

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I am A chronic pain patient looking for a Doc in the Portland Oregon Area who will actually TREAT pain..... I have records up the wazoo and I had a wonderful Doc for the last 12 years, until I made the mistake of voicing my political views this past November. The last time I went in I felt VERY uncomfortable to say the least. lesson learned!
If you have a compassionate doctor in the portland area or have had in the past please pm me and let me know I in turn will share with you the name of this wonderful if a little odd doc with you. It is unlawful to go to more than one doctor for certain meds. That is not the purpose of this post!!!
My doctor is not a pain management doctor, I would like to avoid the cost involved with a pain clinic.I WILL NOT post my docs name on here as I respect him if not his views. This needs to be done through PM's thanks
Notloggedin

Portland, OR

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Email me- jonesjamie90@gmail
Pain patient also

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2013
msfibro wrote:
I am A chronic pain patient looking for a Doc in the Portland Oregon Area who will actually TREAT pain..... I have records up the wazoo and I had a wonderful Doc for the last 12 years, until I made the mistake of voicing my political views this past November. The last time I went in I felt VERY uncomfortable to say the least. lesson learned!
If you have a compassionate doctor in the portland area or have had in the past please pm me and let me know I in turn will share with you
the name of this wonderful if a little odd doc with you. It is unlawful to go to more than one doctor for certain meds. That is not the purpose of this post!!!
My doctor is not a pain management doctor, I would like to avoid the cost involved with a pain clinic.I WILL NOT post my docs name on here as I respect him if not his views. This needs to be done through PM's thanks
I can exchange info with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old topix threads 4 hr miscellaneous junkie 23
Moving to Portland! Job Search Question! 15 hr suggested 4
Need someone to Give me a bj Wed Pdxswallowed 1
Review: Beason Plumbing (Aug '09) Wed Ted Troutdale Oregon 6
Green Zebra Grocery finds footing, plans to ope... Tue R1RAY 1
morgellons disease (Aug '10) Dec 13 angelothaneyahoo 66
Portland Depends 0n Police for Protection from ... Dec 12 Culture Auditor 1

Flood Warning for Multnomah County was issued at December 17 at 2:14PM PST

Portland Dating
Find my Match