Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2014

Since: Jan 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 11, 2013
 
a bunch of mine got stolen at work it was supposed to be my entire month supply I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the month but if anybody has any they're willing to sell I will greatly take it off your hands I'm looking to pay cash and I'm located in Portland oregon rayofsunshine6988@gmail.com this could turn into a long term thing as I'm always looking for more. in this case it's an emergency

Since: Jan 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 11, 2013
 
Sorry double post!!!
swr

Brush Prairie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2013
 
rayofsunshine6988 wrote:
a bunch of mine got stolen at work it was supposed to be my entire month supply I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the month but if anybody has any they're willing to sell I will greatly take it off your hands I'm looking to pay cash and I'm located in Portland oregon rayofsunshine6988@gmail.com this could turn into a long term thing as I'm always looking for more. in this case it's an emergency
still looking
swr

Brush Prairie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 20, 2013
 
if u are still looking i might be able to help

Since: Jan 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 21, 2013
 
Ok sende me an email
tim

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 21, 2013
 
wow

Since: Jan 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 21, 2013
 
I also have ritalin and dexedrineif anyone wants to trade for Addys..rayofsunshine6988@Gmail .com
Clarissa

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2013
 
Why does it say your in hacienda heights, ca when u say your in portland?

Since: Jan 13

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 20, 2013
 
swr wrote:
if u are still looking i might be able to help
Yes I am email me rayofsunshine6988@gmail.com

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 6, 2013
 
swr wrote:
if u are still looking i might be able to help
I'm still Looking pm me plz
ray

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 13, 2013
 
swr wrote:
if u are still looking i might be able to help
Still looking email?
seeker

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 17, 2013
 
I am in need. I just wish a doctor here would prescribe me my adderall! I moved here and they they will not continue my prescription. Any doctors that do prescribe? I'm willing to pay black market for now, but I really need to be back on them.

Since: Jan 14

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 3, 2014
 
I am looking too... Will pay cash for any study aides.
swr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 7, 2014
 
newintown120 wrote:
I am looking too... Will pay cash for any study aides.
send me your email and we can talk.
swr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 7, 2014
 
seeker wrote:
I am in need. I just wish a doctor here would prescribe me my adderall! I moved here and they they will not continue my prescription. Any doctors that do prescribe? I'm willing to pay black market for now, but I really need to be back on them.
where did you move from? Send me your email or number and we can talk.

Since: Jan 14

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 8, 2014
 
I cant send directly to you but it is: newintown120atgmaildotcom

Thank you!

Since: Jan 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 8, 2014
 
seeker wrote:
I am in need. I just wish a doctor here would prescribe me my adderall! I moved here and they they will not continue my prescription. Any doctors that do prescribe? I'm willing to pay black market for now, but I really need to be back on them.
Still looking?

Since: Jan 14

Gresham, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 10, 2014
 
hey im looking for some addies in o Portland only f2 f meeting $$$$ or trade

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 11, 2014
 
Smells like a set up to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Portland Forum right now

Search the Portland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Black in SE 21 hr vegas cat in pdx 6
SUBS/BUPE IN VNC/PDX? Anyone? 22 hr prettyinblk 7
footballs on deck!!! 23 hr Travler1er 8
DRUGS INC - National Geographic coming to PORTL... (Sep '13) Sun Tyler 5
Slow weekend in black-ville? Jul 27 shocksta 3
how you hate oregon; let you count the ways (Feb '07) Jul 25 Silver Blade 2,324
lookin for b? Jul 25 Pythagorium 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••