UN seeks facts on bin Laden death

May 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

UN human rights investigators called on the United States on Friday to disclose whether there had been any plan to capture Osama bin Laden and if he was offered any "meaningful prospect of surrender and arrest." Principles of engagement in such operations require the possibility of surrender, firing warning shots and if necessary wounding a ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Star

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

US and Principles of engagement are two very different things....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

F**k the UN.
Star

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Faith wrote:
F**k the UN.
UN only speaking,USA already uncontrollable intentional monster...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan is a nation of w_hores. They still have to answer for their crimes against humanity in Mumbai as well as for being the breeding ground of international terrorism. The whole worle hates Pakistan. Next time you have a flood or an earthquake, call Indonesia.
ByTheWay

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Facts not the strong point of Americans..
Star

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Locals citizen of Abbotabad are not believing... This tells 2 things one there was no osama US just attack a house with planed drama or on suspicion and found low level militants hiding OBL family and living in isolation with out any armed protecting in public area....

If OBL was there killed or not ...With out Pakistan government help... US could not carry out this act crossing border,reaching 120 Km inside , sound of firing in night for 38 minutes and blast of helicopter crash mile away from Pakistan military and return uninterrupted again.....In All episode high level of Government peoples were involved and now keeping silence in-front of public....

For common peoples attack of US is first concern then story of OBL...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

ByTheWay wrote:
Facts not the strong point of Americans..
You will never be accepted by the English. They will always regard you as nothing but a sh*t-skinned wog.
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Star wrote:
Locals citizen of Abbotabad are not believing... This tells 2 things one there was no osama US just attack a house with planed drama or on suspicion and found low level militants hiding OBL family and living in isolation with out any armed protecting in public area....
If OBL was there killed or not ...With out Pakistan government help... US could not carry out this act crossing border,reaching 120 Km inside , sound of firing in night for 38 minutes and blast of helicopter crash mile away from Pakistan military and return uninterrupted again.....In All episode high level of Government peoples were involved and now keeping silence in-front of public....
For common peoples attack of US is first concern then story of OBL...
OBL operation can't be happen without Pakistan Consent and support .... and i doubt that Americans alone can do such thing it must be SSG Commandos with them in this mission ... what ever Official version ---- Pakistan has very strong reason to not to be named in this operation because Pakistan don't want the situation to escalate into Home Grown War with in ... as are currently in operation against the Indian Funded backed terror ....... so not Taking Credit for this operation is strategic decision
UN Stay OUT Of It

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Faith wrote:
F**k the UN.
This was an ASSASSINATION Mission, not a damn garden party!!
happy american

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Star wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing bin Laden saw was a AMERICAN Seal in his home with a rifle pointed at his ugly face and that is JUSTICE!
I will never forget seeing a women on the 50th or so floor of the Trade Center on the window ledge looking at her alternatives,burn to death or jump,she sadly chose to jump to her death never knowing what she did to deserve this.To see those pictures of bin Laden's blood on the bed and floor made me soooo happy.And to know that they dumped his sad a#s into the sea for fish food made me happy.AS far as the UN,lets kick these dead beats out of our country since they are upset because we killed the binnie from hell, i'm sure they loved Hitler too.Death to all Muslim terrorist, yes MUSLIMS, bin Laden was a Muslim wasn't he star? Only Muslims are upset that we killed that piece of sh#t and only Muslims celebrated 911,I remember seeing Muslims laughing and holding pictures of bin Laden their hero.Binnie sleeps with fishes star,he he he.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

UN Stay OUT Of It wrote:
<quoted text> This was an ASSASSINATION Mission, not a damn garden party!!
It was the absolute right of the USA to assassinate the filthy criminal, Bin Laden and anyone that supports or protected him. The dirty muslims started this thing by attacking us on 9/11.
Assassination Mission

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

UN Stay OUT Of It wrote:
<quoted text> This was an ASSASSINATION Mission, not a damn garden party!!
Why the hell is the UN trying to make such a damn big deal about this? The Seals were sent there to take that fool Bin Laden out!!
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

Assassination Mission wrote:
<quoted text> Why the hell is the UN trying to make such a damn big deal about this? The Seals were sent there to take that fool Bin Laden out!!
USA must need third party verifications of its claim of killing Bin Laden in Raid until than i surely no reason to believe on USA Statement

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Don't believe UN its a pity that they are unable to stop the bloody carnage by US led occupational of Afghan people the latest is the killing of 16 Afghans by one US soldier
Hutaree

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Osama bin Laden is dead 2011 and before that 9 more Times in 10 years of Failed war

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Its still shrouded in mystery
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
Its still shrouded in mystery
hunt for Osama Bin Laden was a joke designed to milk the cash cow that had become the war on terror for as long as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••