30 militants killed in Dara Adam Khel

Jan 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PakTribune

“The security forces have cleared important heights, and 25 to 30 miscreants have been killed”

Saturday January 26, 2008 DARA ADAM KHEL/RAWALPINDI: Up to 30 militants and two soldiers were killed when Pakistan's security forces launched an offensive Dara Adam Khel to recover four trucks carrying ... via PakTribune

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2009
afridi

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

Judged:

i m very happy to pakistan army they are opration against terriest in dara adam khel.
i salut to pakistan army.
I love pakisran army
SHAHID AFRIDI

Muscat, Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

I GIVE MY MISSION NAME (INSHALLAH MY MISSION IS POSSIBLE)I WILL HYJECK GOVRNER AND SOLDER WIFE AND CHILDERN BECAUSE THEY GIVE OUR CHILDERN,WOMEN AND OLDPEOPLE SO MY MISSION WILL BE SAME SAME AJAIB KHAN AFRIDI TO ARIST GOVRNER AND SOLDER WIFE AND CHILDERN INSHALLAH AND THEN WILL BE RESULT SAME SAME OUT CHILDERN AND CHILDERN
saeed afridi

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

SALAM, to all my muslim brother.at the time of operation in dara adam khel i was there and i m ssure that,in this operation no one were killed from both sides.Bcause it is a game of pak army and america against the tribals.There is no talib and all are the army of pak.
Asif Saleem

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Saeed Afridi u r absolutly right
khan

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

assalam o alekum,
please tribal area main begonahon ka qatil-e-aam band karo taliban ke naam per begonahon ko kion qatal kar rahay ho. tribal log puramaan log hain please Allah ke liye ye drama band karo. Ghulam Hassan ko kion qatal kiya giya. what,s the reason of kill him. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop killing
SAIMA AFRIDI

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

saeed afridi wrote:
SALAM, to all my muslim brother.at the time of operation in dara adam khel i was there and i m ssure that,in this operation no one were killed from both sides.Bcause it is a game of pak army and america against the tribals.There is no talib and all are the army of pak.
WHY ARE U abusing pakistan army.tell me if there were no taliban them who are the sucidebombers blasting through out the country.a few days ago i went to the refugi camp in yarhussain swabi.there i met many IDPs .they all were against taliban.pakistan army is giving sacrifices.they went to the tribal areas without asking any question.knowing that they will live there wives widows and children orphans.but prefered there mother land on blood relationship.please encourge them they need it badly
Safder

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

oh, U are also so loyal with America.
you are also serving for their rights. how much they pay you.
listen..
the Pak Army is not fighting for the rights of the Inocent nation, they are just fighting for the rights of America. they are just playing the role of loyal dogs. as then killed alot of ppl inside their homes, we saw a lot of ppl died in side their homes, by shelling, Martors, Jet Bombarment, why they did so,
just to make their masters happy.. Obama will be very happy to see our IDPS (Internationaly Disgraced PPL). we will discourge the army and govt again and again and also telling you to leave this job. and be a human, not a beast.
wakeel khan

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

i really agree with brother safder inshaallah one they will pay back big time...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kohat, Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
khattak's in kohat Jun '14 imran kohat 1
Pakistan imposes new curfews after sectarian clash (Nov '13) Nov '13 Raju 1
Corruption in PK 37 by Amjad Afridi and Senator... (May '13) Oct '13 Manik 4
Three women shot dead in Pakistan 'honour' crime (Sep '13) Sep '13 abdulghafoorgorch... 1
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan approves US$992m dam projects (Aug '13) Aug '13 MOMIN ANSARI 1
JUI-F refuses to accept PTI's mandate in KP ... (May '13) May '13 Gand faad soda 2
Pak offers 50 million bounty for Taliban chief (Jun '09) Dec '12 mICHEAL 2

Search the Kohat, Pakistan Forum:
•••