Rapper Beanie Sigel arrested after traffic stop on I-95

Full story: 6 ABC
Only Action News was there as rapper and Philadelphia native Beanie Sigel was brought in to face a Delaware County judge on Wednesday, August 29th. Full Story
Sheik Yrbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Send this PUNK to jail! The 'tossed salad man' needs a new prison wife! Jelly of syrup beanie?
BOB

New York, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
You are a worthless loozer.
JPS

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Monsieur Sigel is quite the misinformed rapper

The 'nom de plume' "Beanie" may be given to a Saturday morning cartoon character portayed as an emerald green dinosaur with a voice reminiscent of a squeaky doll.

"Beanie" inspires images of a happy-go-lucky reptile, who, when confronted with danger, is apt to jump into the arms of his companions.

Based on this inadequate understanding of the connotations of his nomenclature, one clearly understands the basis for Sigel's misdemeanors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More 3 hr Who shot who 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 7 hr Lynessa 451
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
Real lesbians into serious panty swapping;) 9 hr Liz the Lez 3
platinum realty team helped us (Jun '10) Mon Warren Flax 13
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186

Philadelphia News Video

Philadelphia Jobs

Philadelphia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Philadelphia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Philadelphia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]