Santiagos Counter Tulfo's Latest Complaints; Journalist's Camp Wants To Subpoena Witnesses

Jun 19, 2012 Full story: Manila Bulletin

Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago are ready to refute the amended complaint of Mon Tulfo MANILA, Philippines For the first time since their brawl at the airport in May, veteran journalist Mon Tulfo and showbiz couple Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto have faced each other at the Pasay City Regional Trial Court.

Full Story
ofgs

San Juan, Philippines

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Atty. Alex Avisado, legal counsel for the couple, told “Unang Hirit” that the videos submitted to the court have no “probative value” since they were not purportedly authenticated.

ohahahahaha flipinos and their ever present demands of authentication.

ITS A VIDEO!!!! will the honor less alex avisado next argue that the ppeople in the video are all hired actors working for tulfo?

when flip courts wise up and smack these lawyers with charges of frivolously wasting the courts time with these overly used excuses then maybe cases can be settled in less than maybe 5 years or so?

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#2 Jun 19, 2012
ofgs wrote:
Atty. Alex Avisado, legal counsel for the couple, told “Unang Hirit” that the videos submitted to the court have no “probative value” since they were not purportedly authenticated.
ohahahahaha flipinos and their ever present demands of authentication.
ITS A VIDEO!!!! will the honor less alex avisado next argue that the ppeople in the video are all hired actors working for tulfo?
when flip courts wise up and smack these lawyers with charges of frivolously wasting the courts time with these overly used excuses then maybe cases can be settled in less than maybe 5 years or so?
Whats next, oh I know. They thought Tulfo was having a heart attack and was beating the hell out of him to start his heart. LOLOL!!!!
Jose Rizal

Caloocan, Philippines

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Lawyers have now found a new word made famous by Corona Defense Lawyers"...the word "authenticizised" " big deal... They are using new gimmicks to create doubts For them, no evidence is true unless authentciziced....lol
Jose Rizal

Caloocan, Philippines

#4 Jun 19, 2012
And that means another exorbitant fee to show it is authentic. haha ha ha Money money money.....Thats why it is more fun in the Philippines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abortion phillipines 6 hr faith 45
Filipino family wants US Marine in local jail d... 7 hr allgodsarefalse 7
The Ignominy of it All Sat Efren Manialac Il... 3
i want to put my child for adoption (May '13) Sat GoodGuy 53
US Marine charged in Filipino transgender slaying Dec 19 joe 7
i want to adopt a baby girl Dec 17 ms jane 4
Manila seeks custody of US Marine in murder case Dec 16 yeah 4
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:26 pm PST