andrea

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

do you have any puppies left? in the add said that you would deliver. im not sure where gowen michigan is at, we are in coldwater michigan, i am looking to get a puppy for my 3yr old daughter. I told her i would see if i could find her one, i dont care if the puppy is male are female, let me know asap, thankyou so much
julie

Southsea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
do you still have any left and how old are they and could you deliver
julie

Southsea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks
hi do you have any of the puppies left how old are they and could you deliver to portsmouth hampshire
Amy Hitchen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Tink-m wrote:
Hey all! I just got back to check this post. I live in Coushatta, LA about 60 miles south of Shreveport. I still have the 3 spotted Cur/Lab/Healer mixes. They are good puppies and need homes!
I also have 8-6 week old pups. They need homes too!
When we rescued the mothers, we did not know they were pregnant. So after we took them in,then we find out!
Would love to find homes for these puppies. The new ones look like this: 4 black & tan, with white toes and small white blaze on face, 2 light tan almost white, 1 grey with blk spots and red socks on all 4 feet, and 2 the are blackish with tan tips on each hair, they are an odd color. all sweet and healthy, just need homes.
Just this week someone threw out 2 more puppies on our road. These are shinny solid black, Labs I would think. But someone shot at one of the puppies, did not kill it just maimed it. It has a hole through its nose, head swollen. What an awful thing to do. We are feeding them and watering them. The injured one is scared of people, but we are still trying to feed them. Cant afford to bring them home. I have 13 dogs, 2 cats. And 4 dogs we keep inside, and 2 of them were rescued. The ones inside have all been fixed.(all girls) Because at the time, that was all we wanted...until God sent us all the others that have been abandoned. We could not turn our backs on these specail creatures. Animals have a special place in my heart. I love animals and cant stand to see them thrown out like nothing.
We need your help in adopting them. My husband and I live on a fixed income and need help with the basics.(food, bedding, housing) we cant afford shots, worming, nor getting the older ones fixed. I dont know what else to do except try and adopt these out?
I will continue to check back on this post to see if anyone wants a free puppie.
If interested, I can post my private email address and we can contact each other that way first. Then I will be glad to show yoy these puppies. I have some photos of them, if anyone is interested...
And thank you guys so much for your interest. I posted on our local site and havent had any luck. That is why I hadnt been back to this post. Sorry guys!
i will keep up this time and thank you so much for all your input!
. Do you have any puppies left?
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

julie wrote:
<quoted text> hi do you have any of the puppies left how old are they and could you deliver to portsmouth hampshire
Did you look at the date on the ad -- January 31, 2009!
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

anna wrote:
<quoted text> do you have any puppies let if you can you pleses email me skyler200825@yahoo.com thank you very much anna zimme
eddie

Falkirk, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

misty michealle wrote:
i have three little ADORABLE jack russel terrier puppies all fixed and vacsinations all done all up to date on shots and dewormed 2males 1 female females name is lucy very lovable and friendly the two males names are rex and ralphy they are two mistcheavious pups and get into a lot but with propper training they will get better they are all free to a good home and i will pearsonally deliver them to u thanks
hi where abouts are you with the pups
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

eddie wrote:
<quoted text> hi where abouts are you with the pups
Nancy and Brian Westgate

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

misty michealle wrote:
We are an older couple looking for a free female European Jack Russel Terrier puppy for our 2 (10 yrs boy + 7 yrs girl) grandchildren who live with us. They are really well manned and want a dog of their own. Lucy will be happy, they cannot wait to teach their own puppy to run, play, swim and play catch with them. It will not need to beg for attention the lucky dog will receive all it can handle and more. Lucy will be a family member.
Nancy and Brian Westgate

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

We are an older couple,my husband and I live on a fixed income. We are looking for a free female European Jack Russel Terrier puppy for our 2 (10 yrs boy + 7 yrs girl) grandchildren who live with us. They are really sweet and well manned whom want a dog of their own. Lucy will be happy, Brad and Hayley cannot wait to teach their own puppy to run, play, swim and play catch with them. It will not need to beg for attention the lucky dog will receive all it can handle and more. Lucy will be a family member, Brian and I also love animals, we both grew up on small maintenance farms. We hope Lucy is still with you if not maybe we could look at Rex and Ralphy.
tracey mc glynn

Craigavon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

hi ya have u still got the pups could u contact me on have been looking a we jack a long time
makenzie reed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

I am very intrested !! I love dogs & always wanted my own (:
Tink-m wrote:
we have 2 males and 1 female cru/lab/healer mix. one has 2 blue eyes, the other have 1 blue 1 brown eye. sweet puppies, free to good home.
we resued the mom and she had puppies..we have given 5 away and have 3 left....anyone needing a loving pet...let me know....
red river parish area...
thanks
Victoria Vanderford

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Hello my name is Victoria I would love to have one of your male puppies all I need is if you can give me an email at elizabeth.v.2422@gmail.com to give me the puppy's info thank you Victoria
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Hello
I am looking to home a puppy lab, please let me know any information. Thanks
Nicola
Tori

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
I would like a female please
jill ammerman

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Tink-m wrote:
red river parish area...
thanks
I'm not sure what this mix is that you've abbreviated but i am looking to adopt a female puppy. Can you please send photos?
Thanks,
Jill.
My email has been malfunctioning so please use this email address.
Crystal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I found a puppy today and I was so excited but then my cuz went to take it for a walk and the owner saw the dog and took it I'm happy they found it but said that I lost it and I want a puppy so bad so if you have any New born puppies for sale just put a photo of any puppy thats for free I'll try to take it
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I now you remember I saw you at school and I asked you out what's your answer
Crystal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Welllll hi bf I love you
Crystal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

So know I'm going to have a bf and puppy YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Pets Forum right now

Search the Pets Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty: Exotic Bengal Cat Los... 3 hr Robert H 6
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) 13 hr Bob 664
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) 13 hr Bob 145
puppy in The Carpet Man ad on tv. Sun Mardee 1
Wanted:free pitbull puppy (Jan '10) Sun Livewire 37
Adoption Jul 26 Rose 1
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Jul 26 Bob 37
•••
•••