Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I have two guniea pigs that need to go to a new home asap. We just got the a few days ago but come to find out we cant have them due to family member being allergic. They are super cute and love to be held. They are in great health and only a few months old. They will come with all their food and hey just bought So if you think you can offer these guys home and give them lots of love please email me asap as they need to be gone asap, due to allergies. We are all really bummed and want to make sure they get a great home! If this is yours please email me at chipguy035@yahoo.com Im only asking $10 to ensure home.

Thanks
tami

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I am wanting 2 babies and have been looking for some time. Are your piggies still available? Where are you located? Let me know and we can go from there. Thanks
chipgy035 wrote:
I have two guniea pigs that need to go to a new home asap. We just got the a few days ago but come to find out we cant have them due to family member being allergic. They are super cute and love to be held. They are in great health and only a few months old. They will come with all their food and hey just bought So if you think you can offer these guys home and give them lots of love please email me asap as they need to be gone asap, due to allergies. We are all really bummed and want to make sure they get a great home! If this is yours please email me at chipguy035@yahoo.com Im only asking $10 to ensure home.
Thanks

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Taken......Thank you. THey have found homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) 5 hr Bob 668
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) 5 hr Bob 152
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Tue KELLY COONEY 27
angelic yorkies free to good homes (Dec '12) Mon pea pea 21
Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Ac... (Nov '13) Aug 16 Faith 120
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Aug 14 been scammed 38
Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Aug 14 BX OWNER 44

Search the Pets Forum:
•••