House GOP wants to cut food stamps in drive to protect Pentagon from big federal budget cuts

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 6,938

16, 2012, file photo House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of President Barack Obama's fiscal 2013 federal budget during the budget committee's hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Full Story

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5538 May 21, 2012
Totally off topic (what else is new), but when I was mowing last week, I spotted a drone overhead (but fairly low) above the field next to our property. It really struck me as odd, because I'm nowhere near anything significant - out in the countryside of a very small town. What's up with the drones touring America? Very weird. I've never seen one until then.

Location hidden

#5539 May 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
"In turning over in a few minutes too."
Daium, I think I need to turn over sooner than I thought. LOL!
Well, you just do that, Mail! Some days, you just gotta' go lay down. Nighty, night!

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#5540 May 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
"In turning over in a few minutes too."
Daium, I think I need to turn over sooner than I thought. LOL!
You've been raking in the pro bono hours Mail,
At that rate, you're gonna go under, how 'bout donations? I got a couple of bucks in my pocket...LOL!

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"Knowledge is happiness"

#5541 May 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Totally off topic (what else is new), but when I was mowing last week, I spotted a drone overhead (but fairly low) above the field next to our property. It really struck me as odd, because I'm nowhere near anything significant - out in the countryside of a very small town. What's up with the drones touring America? Very weird. I've never seen one until then.
It was the goat's wannabagel.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"Knowledge is happiness"

#5542 May 21, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been raking in the pro bono hours Mail,
At that rate, you're gonna go under, how 'bout donations? I got a couple of bucks in my pocket...LOL!
Send your $2 to Posit. Maybe he can get a deal on a new personality. LOL!

Darsan Friends....

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Forum

#5543 May 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
It's GR.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5544 May 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be waiting for racists and perverts like you and Eagle to sck his dck.
Ah, The truth comes out once again about your fantasies.

Mount Vesuvius

#5545 May 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Send your $2 to Posit. Maybe he can get a deal on a new personality. LOL!
Darsan Friends....
That's a thought,
Old Man Chaney needed a new heart and one was availed to him, goes to show, you're never too old to BUY what you want.....
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#5546 May 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
US becoming more fascist everyday , a Police state -!
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#5547 May 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's GR.
Hey wir How long you be arguing with this bunch right wing BUFFONS? Is it a waste time?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5548 May 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit, POS.
Ralff started pushing that "innocent until proven guilty" with me, and you just picked up on it. Everyone knows about the presumption of innocence law. It's not as though you and Ralffy discovered something you know.
Regardless, there have been charges filed. There will most likely be an evidentiary hearing, jury selection and a trial. The "innocent until proven guilty" rule is simply to insure a fair trial without prejudice, so shoving that down people's throats is irrelevant, especially since you take the position that Zimmerman is innocent of killing Trayvon Martin, you dumbass.
"Innocent until proven guilty" assumes there will be a trial to either acquit or convict, and it has no bearing on discussing the case and all the possible scenarios. Give it up. You don't have chit. It's irrelevant and immaterial. The only extremists here are you, Ralffy and your ilk.
People who think like you, Mail , NTR .. and all your messed up co-horts are what is wrong with this Country!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5549 May 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
He He He !

Location hidden

#5550 May 21, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
People who think like you, Mail , NTR .. and all your messed up co-horts are what is wrong with this Country!
You mean people who aren't interested in gunning other people down? Oh, yeah. We're a BIG problem. Or, are you talking about people who "got the message" that government refuses to deport all of the illegals, and so it's government and business who are the problem? Oh, yeah. We are such a problem. Or, did you mean people who don't fall into a bottle and plot and scheme to attack other posters because there's nothing else going on in their lives?

Whatever, Q-ball.

Mount Vesuvius

#5551 May 21, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
He He He !
Quirky's imaginary remote control mechanical kraken?

Mount Vesuvius

#5552 May 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean people who aren't interested in gunning other people down? Oh, yeah. We're a BIG problem. Or, are you talking about people who "got the message" that government refuses to deport all of the illegals, and so it's government and business who are the problem? Oh, yeah. We are such a problem. Or, did you mean people who don't fall into a bottle and plot and scheme to attack other posters because there's nothing else going on in their lives?
Whatever, Q-ball.
As a well known sportscaster goes:
That post hit Quirky..."Right between the eyes!!!"
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5553 May 21, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky's imaginary remote control mechanical kraken?
LMAO ! That was a good one V.!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5554 May 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Who will drones target? Who in the US will decide?

http://news.yahoo.com/drones-target-us-decide...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5555 May 21, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
As a well known sportscaster goes:
That post hit Quirky..."Right between the eyes!!!"
Nope , Your lying again as usual V.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5556 May 22, 2012
Checks and Measures wrote:
What happened to you that caused you to toss your compassion for your most needy fellow American people out the window?
How is a means test, to make sure food stamp recipients aren't rich lottery winners or heirs, a lack of compassion? Or is a BFI test for food stamps recipients compassionate?

There are plenty of good ideas to reform our entitlement system but if everyone wanting reform is called 'uncompassionate', how will we get needed reform? Should we just wait until we're broke and nobody gets food stamps?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5557 May 22, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God they are the ones in the minority......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal workers pay taxes, reap no federal or s... (Mar '11) 2 hr gulf 269
if i die , can my spouse start to collect my SS? 9 hr Jmaes 1
Daily water allocation could be the next Califo... Sep 28 PATTON lives 1
Ex-judge in Waco pleads guilty to benefits theft Sep 28 judges INDAGAG 1
Illegal immigration has many abuses (Apr '09) Sep 27 Who 5
20% cut in benifits to fund Obamacare Sep 26 Leonard 1
Boomers see retirement slip further away | The ... (Apr '11) Sep 26 Looking Back 13

Social Security People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE