House GOP wants to cut food stamps in drive to protect Pentagon from big federal budget cuts

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 6,938

16, 2012, file photo House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of President Barack Obama's fiscal 2013 federal budget during the budget committee's hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Full Story
I Love Haters

Venice, CA

#4952 May 18, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are black and White.
Looks can be deceiving. Look at Monica's favorite donkey.

Tijuana Zebra

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbruno/14675722...

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#4953 May 18, 2012
I Love Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
They see this issue as black and white. Treyvon stood his ground till that coward Zimmerman put a bullet in his chest.
Now Zimmerman will pay the price.
Maybe manslaughter but not second degree and maybe not even that.. Will you be wiling to accept the verdict??

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#4954 May 18, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
"They see this issue as black and white."
Uh, don't you mean, black and brown?
Why deny him of his hispanic roots/heritage.
You don't deny obama his black roots/heritage.
Why is Zimmerman so special?
I know, you would not be able to continue your mantra of calling anti-illegal advocates racists as they are defending Zimmerman, who happens to be brown (hispanic), looks different than them and so forth, huh?
Kinda discredits your mischarqacterization of them, doesn't it?
It is you and your low life loser friends who have consistently put "color" on the issue.
Sure, you are gonna root for Martin, while laughing, thinking something totally different and pull the chain of another into believing that you actually care or are appalled by the death of Martin, when in fact you aren't...
The www and message boards are nothing more than a big game you go to in order to play and get some cheap thrills...
You trolls are a dead give away....
Sad thing here is I agree with your post little one.. Now I need a shower..

Eagle

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#4955 May 18, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yopu still got that little doll on your desk with the grass skirt. Wher as when you pull the string it says OOOga Boooga . You know your idol of your Islang kingship. All you little brown Fks idolize yourselfes as some kind of Voodo king Doll! Praise me my children .. praise me ?? Weirdo`s to say the least ! Especally when you`s is so friggin ugly!
You deserve a :PROP:
:)
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

This has got to be the funniest post I have read in a while, Quirky. Thanks!!!
Not because I understood any of it, but because I can picture you falling off your chair typing it.

" Yopu still got that little doll on your desk with the grass skirt. Wher as when you pull the string it says OOOga Boooga ." Huh!!!! Jeje!

You're nuttier than squirrel poop!

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4956 May 18, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
That is some post!
"Getting boned from both directions"
They've had a few Freudian slips, but that entire post amounted to a proclamation of Posi's Liberation...tsk tsk...
Jeje! I don't know, V. There was a line in the middle of his whiny rant that makes me think Posit was trying to get back in the sack with the goat. It was certainly a coded message in deed. Posit wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> I really hope now that push comes to shove because I would love the chance again to.....(you fill in the blank)..
"(you fill in the blank)"??? LOL!!! WTF is that suppose mean?
Talk about a Freudian slip? Or a case of wishful thinking?

That smells kind of funky to me. What sayeth you? I think that Posit has been sandbagging us by underplaying his role of a simple suction pump.

Oakland, CA

#4957 May 18, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"And you're already decided Zimmerman is innocent"
He IS presumed innocent util proven guilty rose. Do you understand that concept?
Yes, I understand that concept, you condescending little jerk.
You know what I meant, and it had nothing to do with presumption of innocence. You've already decided the outcome of the trial. THAT was the point. Don't play your manipulative, little mind-bending games with me, Ralffy. You'll lose because I'll show you up and your conniving, deceitful ways every time, wuss.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4958 May 18, 2012
BTW, here's the link to Posit's original comment in case anyone is interested.
www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/TTF6JKKT...

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4959 May 18, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , It was the perfect depiction of Rose who claimed her Puerto Rican Ex Husband who beat her to a pulp. Because she said Them Hispanic`s all want a trophy Blond. Guaranteed there are others who remember that post she made. You know Hispanic trolls Roasting Rose on the barbie.
Je Je Je ,, Ja Ja Ja !
Why do you keep Barbie Dolls in your house, dude? Is that little fetish somehow linked to your disability claim?
I Love Haters

Venice, CA

#4960 May 18, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe manslaughter but not second degree and maybe not even that.. Will you be wiling to accept the verdict??
Eagle
I'm not going to lose any sleep over the verdict but right now I'm holding Zimmerman guilty until proven innocent. Yea, it's probably wrong but then I'm not a juror. I'm stuck with the MSM trial.

Strange verdicts come out of Florida [ex. Casey Anthony trial] so I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

It's a tough case no doubt.
I Love Haters

Venice, CA

#4961 May 18, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
BTW, here's the link to Posit's original comment in case anyone is interested.
www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/TTF6JKKT...
That poor guy blew a head gasket!!!!
I Love Haters

Venice, CA

#4962 May 18, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep Barbie Dolls in your house, dude? Is that little fetish somehow linked to your disability claim?
Only sissies play with barbie dolls.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4963 May 18, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That one was a keeper for sure. I can't stop laughing.
GR and Posey come out on Topix. You read it here first, folks.
Positronium - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for Goat
&fe ature=fvst
"Nothing's gonna change my love for Goat
You oughta know by now how much I love Goat
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than Goat love."

LOL!

TGIF!!!!

“Do be afraid”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4964 May 18, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Askng him to accept anything he doesn't like is a waste of time. He can't accept anything but what he dreams up. Reeko is a Freeko.
I Love Haters

Venice, CA

#4965 May 18, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeje! I don't know, V. There was a line in the middle of his whiny rant that makes me think Posit was trying to get back in the sack with the goat. It was certainly a coded message in deed. Posit wrote: <quoted text> "(you fill in the blank)"??? LOL!!! WTF is that suppose mean?
Talk about a Freudian slip? Or a case of wishful thinking?
That smells kind of funky to me. What sayeth you? I think that Posit has been sandbagging us by underplaying his role of a simple suction pump.
Yea that "push come to shove" must be one of their favorite pastimes. They don't call him, poositronium (aka: "The Goat's Suction Pum"); confused hermaphrodite for nothing.

“Do be afraid”

Location hidden

#4966 May 18, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand that concept, you condescending little jerk.
You know what I meant, and it had nothing to do with presumption of innocence. You've already decided the outcome of the trial. THAT was the point. Don't play your manipulative, little mind-bending games with me, Ralffy. You'll lose because I'll show you up and your conniving, deceitful ways every time, wuss.
Nonsense. Spin. Twist. I got it right, innocent until proven guilty. Not only has that not happened yet it may well never happen. Admit it, you are the one in the wrong! You jumped the gun not me.

“Do be afraid”

Location hidden

#4967 May 18, 2012
I Love Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to lose any sleep over the verdict but right now I'm holding Zimmerman guilty until proven innocent. Yea, it's probably wrong but then I'm not a juror. I'm stuck with the MSM trial.
Strange verdicts come out of Florida [ex. Casey Anthony trial] so I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.
It's a tough case no doubt.
That is pretty unAmerican of you but seeing how it is you, we understand.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4968 May 18, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
"They see this issue as black and white."
Uh, don't you mean, black and brown?
Why deny him of his hispanic roots/heritage.
You don't deny obama his black roots/heritage.
Why is Zimmerman so special?
I know, you would not be able to continue your mantra of calling anti-illegal advocates racists as they are defending Zimmerman, who happens to be brown (hispanic), looks different than them and so forth, huh?
Kinda discredits your mischarqacterization of them, doesn't it?
It is you and your low life loser friends who have consistently put "color" on the issue.
Sure, you are gonna root for Martin, while laughing, thinking something totally different and pull the chain of another into believing that you actually care or are appalled by the death of Martin, when in fact you aren't...
The www and message boards are nothing more than a big game you go to in order to play and get some cheap thrills...
You trolls are a dead give away....
"Why deny him of his hispanic roots/heritage."
Why do YOU deny him? After all he's 50% ethnic Latino and 100% "white".

What does his Hispanic heritage have to do with the price of coffee? Are you that fckn detached from society that believe Latinos support violence in the streets?

Lemme ask you something little psycho, do you feel compelled to make a show of public support for every "Whiteman" accused of raping little schoolboys?

Zimmerman has been given every possible courtesy allowable to law enforcement. He was allowed to walk away from the police station without posting bond; he was allowed to surrender under his own terms; he's represented (pro-bono) by experienced private counsel; there were no complaints of prisoner rights violations. The criminal justice system again allows him to walk away with an electronic monitoring device and $15,000 cash bail. Shit, he even has an internet fund drive.

He was given privileges that are unavailable to the majority of the Latino, African American, and working-poor White population. The criminal justice system has worked perfectly fine for Zimmerman.

What else does that whinyass btch want?
Money? LOL! Fck him!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4969 May 18, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, she will substitute a story. She will use hubby # 2. The psychiatrist who use to prescribe her medication.
She just disclosed, she's into sodomy on another thread, by accusing another poster who is opposed to gays being guilty of committing sodomy himself.... She does not think, people do not pick up on her revealing info about herself.... Seriously, who accuses another person who is heterosexual of doing sodomy unless that is their thing too....
"You commit sodomy too! LMAO. Hypocrite!"
She has no shame and is so deperate for others to acknowledge and give her the attention she never achieved/lacks in her real life....
She still can't stop making it all about her in the end either.....
Remember this one? lololol
OUCH! An actual admission "TOO"...OMG

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4970 May 18, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Scalp wounds bleed profusely. That's not a lot of blood for a scalp wound. Good thing for him he had a buzz cut. It would have been impossible to get a usable image on a guy with a lot of hair. Somehow, people think Trayvon Martin shouldn't have fought his stalker once he was contronted by Zimmerman. Frankly, I'd have hit him in the head with the tea and tried to get away. For all we know, that top wound is the result of Martin smashing a full can of Iced tea into his head - not a sidewalk head banging. I would have anyway. Most of us who encountered some creep following us would have reacted the same way if he got up in our face. Then, if he has a gun, adrenaline takes over and you either give up altogether, or know you are fighting for your very life. Obviously, Trayvon Martin was in a struggle for his very life. The shooter won - after the whimpering was heard.
You may find this link helpful. It's a chronology of events that includes transcripts of calls and eyewitness reports. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#4971 May 18, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigmy
Nice to meat you. Want a knuckle sandwich?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An effort to end pensions in Colorado 15 hr Al Moncrief 1
Grimes rallies support 17 hr Responsibility 2
Wells Fargo offers credit cardholders $20 to tr... Thu Philip Cohen 1
new ebola hoax Wed DC TECH 6
JUMP TO MORE ON diaperheads (Dec '13) Wed DC TECH 54
Missouri's Married Same-Sex Couples Get New Sta... Oct 28 Ace McMillan 3
Biden on GOP in Iowa: 'What are these guys?' Oct 28 Le Duped 1

Social Security People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE