Start your own business selling Kurtos kalacs (Chimney cakes) The next BIG thing

Posted in the Small Business Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lou sam

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Hi
I am making and shipping all over the world Kurtos kalacs ovens. These ovens are suited to most locations, including coffee shops, kiosks, shopping malls, markets, festivals.....

Kurtos kalacs are a very tasty sweet pastry cooked on a wooden roll and finished with a tasty topping such as chocolate, nuts or fruit.

A simple profitable business.....
Check out pictures of the product and my ovens at:
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Janos

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 8, 2011
You are very expensive !!
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Janos wrote:
Hi Janos
We are very competitive. Our ovens are made with quality materials. We have also paid a lot to get our ovens certified. The NSF International certification took us 6 months and cost over 8000Euro!
The ovens are manufactured in Europe and so we are paying European wages and taxes.
The money paid out for the equipment can be re-cooped by selling at 2-3 events. The profit is very high on selling Kurtos. We also teach people how to make Kurtos and supply VERY detailed documentation. Our main competitors ovens are all more expensive than ours..... We also make 110v/125v ovens for the US market. Our competitor sends a plug convertor with their EU ovens to the US....... We have had no complaints yet!
Interested but

Andover, MA

#4 Nov 17, 2011
You are extremely expensive...sorry but this kills the business from the start
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#5 Nov 18, 2011
Hi Janos
Just to give you some figures. The complete Electrical 8 package which includes:

1 x electric oven
16 x wooden rolls
1 x surface rack
1 x wall rack
1 x step by step guide including recipes
1 x oven manual

Costs 1480 Euro

At the end of October we made and sold Kurtos at a Halloween party.
We started at 2.00pm and finished at 10.00pm (8 hours) The reason why we finished at 10pm was that we ran out of dough! We could have made much more as the party went into the early hours of the morning.
There were 2 workers.
We sold 320 kurtos at 2.50 Euro each.
We took 800 Euro
The two workers were paid 6Euro per hour:= 96 Euro
The ingredients cost: 96 Euro
The place (rent) was 50 Euro
Diesel for the trailer 20 Euro
Bags 5.00 Euro
That is a gross profit of 533 Euro

So, in ONE event, just over one third of the oven and accessories is paid for! What kind of business can offer you this sort of return on investment?

In Budapest they are charging 3000Euro for the recipe ALONE!
We give this to our customers FOR FREE and we continue to support our customers and help them to develop new recipe ideas...... I guess you pay for what you get, and in our case it’s an excellent service and quality equipment.
Johnny

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Hey louise i wonder if you can make a customized electric oven for me?
Alex

Corunca, Romania

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Hi, I am looking to buy some ovens, electric and Charcoal grill
What you can offer me in this time. Also you can deliver me to usa???
Gime all the details is posible
Hi Alex

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#8 Dec 5, 2011
Hi Alex
I think I have got an email from you today. I will send you a long reply later on today.
Best regards
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Alex

Bucharest, Romania

#9 Dec 5, 2011
thank you so much, i look for it. give me much details is possible.
Anonymous

Poland

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Janos wrote:
Hi ! I'm looking for second hand KURTOS KALACS Oven !!!
Please inform me:
columbuskris@interia.pl.
Thanks!
Paul Coffaro

Auburn, CA

#11 Jan 20, 2012
Hello Louise,

Please contact me. I'm looking to buy one of your professinal packages. I also would like to talk to you about the possibility of selling your products to Bakeries in California.

paulcoffaro@sbcglobal.net
Alex

Sfantu Gheorghe, Romania

#12 Jan 20, 2012
Hi Louise, I try to call u on skype but I can't reach u. We need to talk. Skype me or email me a1europeanremodeling@yahoo.com
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#13 Jan 21, 2012
Hi Paul Coffaro
Thank you for your post. I would like to let you know that the email you have written keeps coming back undelivered. I have your telephone number and so will call you.
Thank you for your message.

You might also like to check out (and LIKE) our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ #!/kurtoskalacssuto
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#14 Jan 21, 2012
Hi Alex
I have send you a message on SKYPE and a suggested time to hook up as we are on different time zones.....

Hope to speak soon!

Kind regards
Louise
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#15 Jan 21, 2012
Hi columbuskris

I have your contact details and will send you details of the second hand oven.... so sorry for the late reply... we are so busy with our Kurtos training programs....
Camolet Trading CZ

Prague, Czech Republic

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Hi Louise

Carefully read the forum. The views are different. And that's fine. People appreciate your products according to their competence each. Due to the fact that I'm an engineer by profession, and my experience in the business for over 30 years, I can only say that your products are the perfect solution for small businesses. For this reason, I plan to be your partner and believes that success will not keep waiting. Good luck in your job.

Vladimir Usov
Bugra-Turkey

Mersin, Turkey

#23 May 4, 2012
Lou sam wrote:
Hi
I am making and shipping all over the world Kurtos kalacs ovens. These ovens are suited to most locations, including coffee shops, kiosks, shopping malls, markets, festivals.....
Kurtos kalacs are a very tasty sweet pastry cooked on a wooden roll and finished with a tasty topping such as chocolate, nuts or fruit.
A simple profitable business.....
Check out pictures of the product and my ovens at:
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Hi Louise,
I am from Turkey, and i am interested in Selling KurtosKalacs.I saw you have "Sales Partners" on your web site,and i tried to reach them.On web site ( www.kurtoskalacsturkiye.com ) they publish a phone number,and i have called the number several times,but i couldn't reach them,always the phone was unreachable.Besides this,there is a e-mail address too, but it's not professional or it is not corporate mail address,and unfortunately they have not turned back to my e-mails.
On your website,i red this"We respect our sales partner’s territory and therefore do not ship to locations where we have sales partners"
So let me know,what can i do?
I want to start my own business on Kurtos kalacs in İzmir which is the one of big city after İstanbul,and i want to work with your company.
Mary

Cyprus

#24 Jun 8, 2012
I'm interesting for this bussiness.
Please contact me.
To Mary in Cyprus

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#26 Jun 10, 2012
Hi Mary
Yes we can send our equipment to Cyprus, no problem. Please can you send me an email to: info@kurtos-kalacs.com and I will reply to you in full. Or you can SKYPE me? My SKYPE contact is: kurtos-kalacs I look forward to helping you establish your new venture making and selling KURTOSKALACS.... You might also like to see our Facebook page where other customers have posted photos and images of their set ups... http://www.facebook.com/ #!/kurtoskalacssuto
To Bugra in Turkey

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#27 Jun 10, 2012
Hi Bugra
Thank you for your message / post.
We have travelled twice to Istanbul to assist with the setup of the Franchise MAKARA. We have worked with the television company who make the TV drama: Kuzey Güney, where as you probably know, our Kurtos ovens feature.
After working with the television company we then became involved with the company who you have tried to contact. They have the 'rights' to use the Makara logo and brand and are also working closely with the TV Company. We were in Istanbul three weeks ago conducting a training session with their vendors.
I am disappointed that you have received no reply and I contacted them as soon as I saw this post. Please can you send me a message so that I have your email and can reply in full? My email is: info@kurtos-kalacs.com I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free eBay workshops begin Oct. 8 at HCC 15 hr Philip Cohen 1
Chamber announces its award winners Sep 14 will they listen 1
4 accused in scheme to get construction contracts Sep 10 FriendofDog 1
Stone Countertops - Finishes For Kitchens, Bath... (Dec '08) Sep 3 Seth Ashford 3
Market-style reforms widen racial divide in Cuba Sep 2 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Automatic revolving door Sep 1 Michael Liu 1
Senate candidate Tennant makes stop in Wellsburg Aug 30 The Punisher 1
•••

Small Business People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••