Man gets prison time for fraud -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Leandro Javier Obenauer, 38, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit racketeering and grand theft of over $100,000 -- both first-degree felonies -- in addition to four counts of third-degree grand theft. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dnc

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2012
Does anyone know where he is now??
Dnc

United States

#24 Apr 19, 2012
Just 'for the record'....his father died LONG before any of this happened.
Distant Memory wrote:
For the record, and for anyone ever trying to track him in the future, Obenauer is a dual citizen. His mother was from a very wealthy Mexican family and was much younger than his father, who also did 5 years for criminal activity). His mother died mysteriously when Leandro was a teenager, and his father had him committed in order to get control of the huge inheritence. By the time he was freed from the nuthouse, it was too late to regain the fortune, which led to his life of crime. His ex-wife, an unruly, mouthy, fat unkempt woman that Leandro was afriad of (and much more horrible person than Leandro), divorced him as he sat in jail for three years awaiting trial. He sat there because I convinced the judge he would naturally flee to Mexico as Mexican citizen if released on bond. His father died, and has a fortune stashed in oversaes accounts, but the New Jersey lawyers are milking it and likely will never allow Leandro to gain access. The only life Leandro knows if thievry, so don't look to him for any correct actions when he gets out. In fact, with as many enemies as he's gained, I'm curious as to how many long black cars will be be waiting for him when he's released. Hey Leandro - ever read the 'Count of Monte Cristo'?
Dnc

United States

#25 Apr 19, 2012
Anon.....old friend of LJ's......is there a way we can chat??
Anon wrote:
He is my uncle. He is perfectly legal. He grew up speaking english. He is spanish, not mexican. White as paper. Don't be racist, you didn't even know. My grandmother is spanish, off the boat - hence his name.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27 May 4, 2012
Would like to hear up to date info on this.
brendon

Casselberry, FL

#28 Aug 7, 2012
he's doing more bad business with a medical clinic on South OBT called wellness center of orlando, writing bad checks to everyone
Update

Kissimmee, FL

#29 Aug 7, 2012
What kind of business would he being doing with a wellness center? Does he have a bank account? I thought he was black listed from every bank in the area?
JKS

Miami, FL

#30 Aug 20, 2012
Wow! I can't believe how brutal some people are... I knew him in HS. Its funny how everyone has something to say but nobody really knows who he really is. This really shows me how people gossip and have nothing better to do. Remember Karma is a bitc* so if i where any of you talking crap you should check yourself. God will handle him and everyone else that continues to do wrong. Anytime i wished bad to someone something bad happened to me.... All i know is LJ was a good guy that had some horrible things happen to him that most of you can't even imagine. I hope he regrets the bad things he has done to everyone. I have forgiven him too. There is enough hate in this world.
Be a dad

United States

#35 Jul 9, 2014
Hey"LJ" it's not cool to use your child's name as you alias, I'm sure he is not to happy about that. As a matter of fact I'm sure he's not to happy at you at all. Maybe if you were a actually a dad for once and contacted your kids and talked to them they just might appreciate you a little bit more. I'm no smart ass but it doesn't take one to figure out that you are not the best parent in the world. You never talk to your kids, you never see them, nothing I could understand them not liking you anymore. But maybe if you got up off your fat lazy not working, cheating ass, they would like you for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank of America chief sees economyslowly workin... (May '13) 18 hr fayebryant00 2
Financial Business Review: Discover Wants Some ... (Jul '12) 19 hr dariusrickard 31
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Fri BigBoy 425
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general Thu Swedenforever 113
What Wall Street won in budget deal Dec 18 theidiotsdareunited 3
Congressman defends 'Citibank' provision Dec 16 Hooogle It 2
Discover to begin offering home equity loans (Mar '13) Dec 16 jordennancy23 5
More from around the web