Paul Ryan: Attack dog

Aug 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Republican vice presidential candidate, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., speaks during the third day of the Republican National Convention at the Tampa Bay Times Forum on August 29, 2012 in Tampa, Fla.

Comments
661 - 675 of 675 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
First Prev
of 34
Next Last
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#731
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Today, von ryan attacked rugby:

“He was obviously inarticulate"

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ryan unlike Romney will lose twice in the elections.

Romney, already a foregone conclusion, a example in STUPID, on a global level, is finished, both as a politician, and as a man.

He has entered into the GOP 'Hall of SHAME' and now can proudly share the same public contempt as Dubya does.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#733
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CunningLinguist wrote:
Ryan unlike Romney will lose twice in the elections.
Romney, already a foregone conclusion, a example in STUPID, on a global level, is finished, both as a politician, and as a man.
He has entered into the GOP 'Hall of SHAME' and now can proudly share the same public contempt as Dubya does.
Get out of the Sun, I'll blame it on that, Barack Hussein Obama an example in stupid on a global level is finished as a politician and a man. He has entered into the DNC 'Hall of Shame" and now can proudly share the same public contempt as Joey(Hairplugs)Biden does? But we already knew all of those facts. They are a proven entity..
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#734
Sep 20, 2012
 
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Most often, it amounts to bold faced lying. Please, however, do not take this as an endorsement of Obama.
Okay he lied, it's 46% not 47%......
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#735
Sep 20, 2012
 
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of the Sun, I'll blame it on that, Barack Hussein Obama an example in stupid on a global level is finished as a politician and a man. He has entered into the DNC 'Hall of Shame" and now can proudly share the same public contempt as Joey(Hairplugs)Biden does? But we already knew all of those facts. They are a proven entity..
People can't say that you have absolutely nothing - after all, you have mental disorders.

I am the 47% and I approve this insult
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#736
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't say that you have absolutely nothing - after all, you have mental disorders.
I am the 47% and I approve this insult
And proud of it! What form of parasite are you a tick or a mosquito?
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#737
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
And proud of it! What form of parasite are you a tick or a mosquito?
Irrelevant and obtuse reply.

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

I am the 47% and I approve this insult.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#738
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant and obtuse reply.
Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?
I am the 47% and I approve this insult.
You call that an insult? You can do better than that, right? Too bad I won't be here to reply-It's Miller time! Or Guinness in my case.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#739
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't say that you have absolutely nothing - after all, you have mental disorders.
I am the 47% and I approve this insult
A 'diver' and you are the one with disorder are in complete de-nile?
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#740
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You display a persistent sense of inadequacy, a tendency to self-diminishment, and excessive aggressiveness through overcompensation.

Miller is probably the only refuge left.
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#741
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text> A 'diver' and you are the one with disorder are in complete de-nile?
I don't argue with idiots, they lower me to their level then beat me with experience.

I am the 47% and I approve this insult.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#743
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smutt Romney is the 47%. He didn't pay income taxes for 10 years.

In fact, Smutt Romney is a self-loathing LOSER. No one likes him including himself.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#744
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CunningLinguist wrote:
You display a persistent sense of inadequacy, a tendency to self-diminishment, and excessive aggressiveness through overcompensation.
Miller is probably the only refuge left.
Get lost little boie, and take your dictionary with you? You are the poster with inadaquacies, someone pointed them out to you, and now you over-compensate by 'trying' to explain it? You are a laugh a post, Keep it up? We enjoy the comedy!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#745
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
Smutt Romney is the 47%. He didn't pay income taxes for 10 years.
In fact, Smutt Romney is a self-loathing LOSER. No one likes him including himself.
Prove it, You make outlandish statements and expect people to take you seriously? Sounds as if you don't want the welfare 'gravy train' to stop supplying your needs?
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#746
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost little boie, and take your dictionary with you? You are the poster with inadaquacies, someone pointed them out to you, and now you over-compensate by 'trying' to explain it? You are a laugh a post, Keep it up? We enjoy the comedy!!
YAWN ZZzzzzzz

Aha, we get receive another juvenile reply, from Chicago - such a economy of words! I look forward to your next syllable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Personal Finance Discussions

Search the Personal Finance Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Large amount of Floridians facing debt collections 4 hr COST OF ISRAEL 1
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 7 hr Joe Balls 28
Energetic security of Poland 14 hr Peter 1
Economic security of Poland 15 hr Peter 1
Troubled North Highlands apartments sold throug... 19 hr North Highands resident 1
Does anyone have wholesale on pills? Tue mrperks12 1
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now Jul 28 Anita Job 3
•••
•••