PRM

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

I find it quite entertaining, the banter here.
I just think everyone needs a mommy and all would be
so much better. We should have 'adopt a mommy' for
those lost souls. Other than that, SWAG, you are
pretty right on. Peace out.
bradferd

Hughson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

you fools just got to get over it GDS is gonna run this town with every thing all the homies got tags is just what we do and aks is fucking the shit up and if i goes farther then we step it up cause no click wants problems but if we see you bangin on our turf its done cause we brakin out the cans and doin work where every where 3z romp GDS
EMoCAkS

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

just dont slash our shit and we wont trip..
plain and simple..
creepcreep

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

hey emocakes, what outfit are you with partner?
SpooK_AKS- cru

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

YO!! Is anyone still bombin wat happen to all the writers out there??.. Where y'all at??!?!? Let's get back up
gds

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

okay. for one, GDSCK you sound stupid. I love all my homies in GDS, but seriously? blowing us up on the internet when there are cops looking for us up and down? looking for any reason to lock the homies up? but too bad everyone in GDS is split up due to stupid drama and drugs. I just almost got busted last week for apparently tagging because I was with my good homeboy who has GDS tattoo'd. don't get me wrong I'd go down for GDS but this is all stupid and you need to relax. I love all my friends and I only hang out with our homies, but I don't think I know you because all of the REAL Gds homies wouldn't be blasting this shit online like an idiot and making yourself look even worse. by the way Comik. aks's bombs suck. 3zrompmothafuckaaa
CREEPCREEP

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

gds wrote:
okay. for one, GDSCK you sound stupid. I love all my homies in GDS, but seriously? blowing us up on the internet when there are cops looking for us up and down? looking for any reason to lock the homies up? but too bad everyone in GDS is split up due to stupid drama and drugs. I just almost got busted last week for apparently tagging because I was with my good homeboy who has GDS tattoo'd. don't get me wrong I'd go down for GDS but this is all stupid and you need to relax. I love all my friends and I only hang out with our homies, but I don't think I know you because all of the REAL Gds homies wouldn't be blasting this shit online like an idiot and making yourself look even worse. by the way Comik. aks's bombs suck. 3zrompmothafuckaaa
whats GDS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Paso Robles Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paso Robles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance