creep

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

i dont think so. we have a relatively clean town other than crap that is etched into picnic tables etc. for paso i guess its bad.
comik

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

creep wrote:
i dont think so. we have a relatively clean town other than crap that is etched into picnic tables etc. for paso i guess its bad.
Fool it'll get a whole worse in Paso, cuz AKS iz gonna come up,dont even trip bout that. u fools better come up with better shit cuz AKS has way better shit than all other crews, if u wanna go to war puto we'll do it before u kno it creep and sck, are gonna be gone leva AKS crew has it all bitch. wanna go to war? then lets do it.

“wardrive for anonymity”

Since: Oct 08

central coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

all of you guys are insane. my first complaint was about how your boys are drawing dicks on my shit. now you want war. this isnt fucking LA. this isnt even oxnard. i dont want to fight you, but i will not hesitate in defending myself. its funny to be in the middle of all this, almost watching through the looking glass. were all bantering on this stupid message board and the authorities are laughing in our faces taking notes, figuring out who we all are.
Renik One-AKS

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

idk who is drawing all the dicks and shit but it aint us we bomd AKS ... i think its those fools (able aees and that pw shit)....

Since: Nov 08

San Luis Obispo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Judged:

Just give these guys free ammo and hope they only shot each other.
cbn

Eagle Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

sck all day homie gds

San Luis Obispo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

If you want Paso to look like LA, because you miss LA. Why not just go back.

“wardrive for anonymity”

Since: Oct 08

central coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

we can only hope that paso robles some day shows the caliber of la. personally, i like the small town atmosphere of the area. we should get a cup of coffee swag.
rvgirl

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

its kinda funny about the dick comments cause the rv park we are staying had the mens bathroom get tagged with dick drawings, pretty shitty ones too I might add, last night by some paso kids... I agree with the free ammo comment...

San Luis Obispo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Thanks rvgirl, some lowlifes miss thier slums so bad, they want to make make it look like the slums they left.
Some cultural art on approved sites are an asset.
Taggers just is not art.
celt

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

What the hell does AKS stand for, anyway?
GDSCK

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

YO creep ur cool but aks has got to go
Mocs AKS

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

It stands For All Known Skills. Or Aerosol Karryin Suspects you dumb asses..and we dont have beef with gds..they dont slash our tags we dont too..plain and simple.
ReniK_AKS- cru

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

GDSCK wrote:
YO creep ur cool but aks has got to go
WTF u tryn to mean by that n shit I thought we were cool n shit
GDSCK

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

naw we cant be cool after all the pieces yall hacked and all the shit u talked
Mocs AKS

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

foo how many crew leaders yall got?...whats up wit leaders? i thought gds was a bigass crew..is it split up in sections or what?...
Casp GDS

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

GDS ain't no gang it's a way of life Gonna Die Smoking and as far as throwing up peices round town it's pretty much a big F U to the haters and authorities
ZZZ Romp
Emoc AKS

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

dass fine with us homie but we bombers we write not effin fight..lets just all get up all over town. there's no hook-ups wit gds and aks. we separate.adn we just gotta bomb. idk about that crew leaders shit you got goin but just talk it out with everyone. and bomb.
Old Timer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

creepcreep wrote:
all of you guys are insane. my first complaint was about how your boys are drawing dicks on my shit. now you want war. this isnt fucking LA. this isnt even oxnard. i dont want to fight you, but i will not hesitate in defending myself. its funny to be in the middle of all this, almost watching through the looking glass. were all bantering on this stupid message board and the authorities are laughing in our faces taking notes, figuring out who we all are.
Unfortunately, crime and gangs are moving to SLO. Its a shame. It is just a matter of time that is it like L.A. junior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Paso Robles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paso Robles Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paso Robles People Search