Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial

Full story: LA Daily News

A family walks by a wall of posters of Oscar Grant in Oakland, Calif., Friday, July 2, 2010.
Comments
2,101 - 2,120 of 2,251 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

CRIP4LIFE wrote:
kill whities cuz!
CRIP4LIFE.

The stolen "Blacks" and the Mulattoes don't really need your encouragement to "kill whities", as you put it. The taxpayer supported stolen "Blacks" and the Mulattoes were freed - but not returned to their native habitat - when high paid agenda driven Government Judges departed from the Constitution to issue their infamous "Brown" dictate. A predicted outcome - including the destruction of all of America's great cities - was that forces were set in motion which resulted in more White people being killed by stolen "Blacks" and the Mulattoes than were killed in the Korean and Vietnam wars combined.

This is especially true of the endangered White woman. Ever since "the news" gleefully announced the White woman has lost the race to successfully reproduce her own kind to her more fecund Latina cousins and the "Blacks", the number of murderous attacks on White women by stolen "Blacks" and the Mulattoes have soared.

After "Brown", the Government threw worker *("middle")* class White women and men off the bus. I will provide a link to one recent case where one of the stolen "Blacks" even ate the face, nose, and eyes of one of the now all too commonplace homeless elderly White guys who are reduced to sleeping under bridges due to politically correct Government policy.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/88tkgja

Source: http://tinyurl.com/73y5rq9

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6tvoumw
*Note how the Government licensed "news" pays obsequious to Government political correctness by describing the "Black" cannibal White eater as being "on a quest for spirituality", whereas it terms his elderly White victim as being "chronically" homeless.*

Ronald
SGT LARUE

Portola Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

The Buttom line when you get paid $100,00 per, you are not allowed to make mistakes.
Here Is One is a moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

SGT LARUE wrote:
The Buttom line when you get paid $100,00 per, you are not allowed to make mistakes.
You are sooooooo correct! The new game is that when bad cops are outed all they need do is claim "they feared for their lives", even though the perp was cuffed, on the ground on their belly and the bullet hole is in the back of the perps head the shooting is justified because the cop feared for his life. I say if that cop -out is used the cop needs to find a different line of work, like maybe working at a slaughter house for swine.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you had that "Bowel movement" before I shoved my shaft in there. Oh wait, How old are you, I only like little boys.
Hey!!!!!!!!we are taking about murder not jerry sandusky???

And you know how jerry likes little boys!!!
Steven Cdogg Campbell

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

sadtruth wrote:
WEll. Now when there are riots in oakland don't be surprised. The verdict was a huge injustice to democracy!!! We should have all known that the verdict stated was bound to be had. That's why I and my house will not ever trust the justice system anymore. Nor the police here, that look at any normal citizen llike they're above the law. Which in California is the truth. It's time to move from this God forsaken state and move somewhere else where there's still justice and where justice can't be bought!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I was in Indiana n the cops out there r the same as the ones in Cali. So justice can be bought anywhere.
The Beast from the Feast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

I was not allowed to apply to be a BART cop because when I asked for an application they said I looked "too chunky" to apply and they laughed at me, so I ran out crying, never to apply for a law enforcement position again! Shows YOU!!!!!!!
Lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Wut
Joe Stevens

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

The Beast from the Feast wrote:
I was not allowed to apply to be a BART cop because when I asked for an application they said I looked "too chunky" to apply and they laughed at me, so I ran out crying, never to apply for a law enforcement position again! Shows YOU!!!!!!!
Fatass.
Lol

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Put...down...the...fork.
Sambo

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Do you know that the Blacks are under a curse!!!, Please let me explain, In Genesis in the Bible, NOAA was asleep in His tent, Ham (his son) came in the tent and saw Noah's nakedness, Ham went bragging to his brothers what He just done, After Noah awoke He found out what Ham had done to Him, As a result, Noah pronounced a curse of Canaah, Hams grandson, All the Black race of people decended from Canaah!. As a result all Blacks are under this curse!. I know this one Black dude who resents this fact, One day I overheard Him cussing The Holy Spirit all to pieces, You should have heard Him, It was so funny, You'd die laughing!.
Long Bow

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

well,well,well! you folks that are responding to the question" why do black folks stink"?, are asking for a chewing out from the usual negro lovers and liberals that haunt this board,cursing the people that exercise their god given right to free speech.
they just don't want you to have a say in these matters.
to prove my point,go back a few days and read some of my previous posts,and the absurd responses I received from the wiggers and idiots.
I finally just quit posting,as I felt I was more and more alone in my thoughts about the negro,but now,after reading the above posts,I am reassured!
I have addressed this question before,per one of my previous posts,and I'll be glad to do it again.
why does the negro stink?
first of all,it is the "mark of Cain"
this is the mark God put on Cain's descendents for the horrible crime of killing his brother.
a strange body odor,strange,kinky hair,thick lips,bulbous nose, and,of course,black skin.
the negro has tried for decades to eradicate these signs,but of course,to no avail
they have speeded up their breeding with the white female things,in hopes that they can blend out the black,and it seems to work somewhat,except for the hair. they can't do a damn thing about that. after years of straightening,curling.strecthi ng,and pulling on it,they just decided to let it go,and now it is reverting back to it's natural state,which is just wooly. just look at some of the styles the negro women are wearing now!
and for you people that don't buy the "mark of Cain" theory,another reason for the bad odor is,in Africa,where some of the meanest bugs live(isn't everything in Africa,mean?),the negro odor repels these bugs. can't get a bug to even fly by them!
the biggest mystery to me is not why they stink,but how these nasty white women can lay with them. in the jargon of the negro"wats up wit dat?"

Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Interesting...

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I think many here have Blacks confused with the Homosexual who lives an abominable lifestyle destined for hell. Quoting Genesis is OLD testament.

Once Jesus was born, crucified and raised from the dead, all things become new and WE ALL live under that new law of salvation. Keep in mind that SIN is still SIN. Wrong will always be wrong!
whythehell

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

is this 2 year old thread still going on?

Get a life people. There is a world out there.
Psalm

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.

Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.

This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.

The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.

Psalm 34:4-7 (NIV)
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

whythehell wrote:
is this 2 year old thread still going on?
Get a life people. There is a world out there.
whythehell.

Better yet, why don't you broaden your outlook by opening your eyes to what is really happening? The more of the modest hard earned worth of ordinary worker *("middle")* class the politicians and the high paid agenda driven Government judges transfer to the Thug people, the worse they behave and the more dangerous they become.

Apparently, you are speaking from the lofty position of one of the privileged Thug-free class. The Government may not have destroyed the peace and tranquility of your city or your neighborhood by moving in Thug people yet. That may not hold true for much longer.

Ronald
Dirt

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He was face down on the ground. One officer had his knee in Grant's back. He was unarmed.
You're a fool.
He was face down from all the Fentanyl he'd been doing
moony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

wowsers I knew this kat
hang him

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

The Real Deal wrote:
The jury has reached a verdict and it must be respected. Realize the Bart PD aren't exactly the cream of law enforcement. Minimal training, low budgets, understaffed, what do people expect. This cop made a mistake. He is obviously remorseful, admits his mistake, and obviously didn't intend to go out and kill someone that night. No jury could convict him of murder, the evidence did not support it. With time served, he won't be in jail very long. Unfortunately, the truth is....if this person (Leave the race out of it, it doesn't matter what color he is, or where from) wasn't out terrorizing in the middle of the night and followed the lawful orders of a uniformed police officer, everybody would have gone home safely that night.
well said sir.
Low life fat pig

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
Interesting...
There was a gay cop working the los angeles county police named officer mike cohen. He spray painted a young innocent african american teenager all over his body with a yellow spray can. This racist cop mike cohen was fired evetually multiple times and then due to poor incomptent investigations on him, he got his job back. This racist loser should be thrown in a queen tank in jail for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Oakland News Video

•••
•••

Oakland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE