Abo2

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Ha ha ha how low typical thieving kiwi ha ha ha ha..........what a team player ha ha ha never trust a kiwi!
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

typical loud mouth foreigner, kick a man when he's down.

Just keep practising Abo. 4 more years, Abo!!! 4 more years!!!
thor

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

LtbR wrote:
Yes kick a thief when he's down, 4 more years at least we Aussies enjoy ourselves in between and don't beat our wives up in between ha ha ha see ya later squire!

“Don't eat the yellow snow!”

Since: Jan 12

Wellington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

He was probably looking for the AUSTRALIAN rugby skillS, because they weren't showing any at training. He thought they probably left them in their training bags!
Aussie Shearer

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

wing3qtr wrote:
He was probably looking for the AUSTRALIAN rugby skillS, because they weren't showing any at training. He thought they probably left them in their training bags!
ha ha ha ha mate I heard that the kiwi club players never leave valuables in there change rooms for the same reason, he must have thought all his xmas,s had come at once ha ha ha ha two things us aussies and kiwis have in common hey we like shagging our sheeps and we have lots of convict blood in us ha ha ha ha
Abo2

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

LtbR wrote:
calm down mate i do the same thing to my white fellow players in our change rooms, fri is always a good day mate ha h aha ha
Great Kiwi

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I have had enough of NZ taking me family over to the the great west ,Perth, already been guaranteed social benefits for the 7 kids goin to look for a job on da mines bro and make it big.....be back loaded in 5 year, behold brothers i will still root for da boyz.......go The Canes
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Abo2 wrote:
<quoted text>calm down mate i do the same thing to my white fellow players in our change rooms, fri is always a good day mate ha h aha ha
hahaha...don't get caught Abo! hahaha.
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Great Kiwi wrote:
I have had enough of NZ taking me family over to the the great west ,Perth, already been guaranteed social benefits for the 7 kids goin to look for a job on da mines bro and make it big.....be back loaded in 5 year, behold brothers i will still root for da boyz.......go The Canes
God bless yah mate! lol :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••