Willie Ripia rips off Western Force team mates money

Posted in the Wellington, New Zealand Forum

Abo2

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Ha ha ha how low typical thieving kiwi ha ha ha ha..........what a team player ha ha ha never trust a kiwi!
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

#3 Jan 12, 2012
typical loud mouth foreigner, kick a man when he's down.

Just keep practising Abo. 4 more years, Abo!!! 4 more years!!!
thor

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jan 13, 2012
LtbR wrote:
typical loud mouth foreigner, kick a man when he's down.
Just keep practising Abo. 4 more years, Abo!!! 4 more years!!!
Yes kick a thief when he's down, 4 more years at least we Aussies enjoy ourselves in between and don't beat our wives up in between ha ha ha see ya later squire!

“Don't eat the yellow snow!”

Since: Jan 12

Wellington

#5 Jan 15, 2012
He was probably looking for the AUSTRALIAN rugby skillS, because they weren't showing any at training. He thought they probably left them in their training bags!
Aussie Shearer

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Jan 17, 2012
wing3qtr wrote:
He was probably looking for the AUSTRALIAN rugby skillS, because they weren't showing any at training. He thought they probably left them in their training bags!
ha ha ha ha mate I heard that the kiwi club players never leave valuables in there change rooms for the same reason, he must have thought all his xmas,s had come at once ha ha ha ha two things us aussies and kiwis have in common hey we like shagging our sheeps and we have lots of convict blood in us ha ha ha ha
Abo2

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Jan 17, 2012
LtbR wrote:
typical loud mouth foreigner, kick a man when he's down.
Just keep practising Abo. 4 more years, Abo!!! 4 more years!!!
calm down mate i do the same thing to my white fellow players in our change rooms, fri is always a good day mate ha h aha ha
Great Kiwi

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 17, 2012
I have had enough of NZ taking me family over to the the great west ,Perth, already been guaranteed social benefits for the 7 kids goin to look for a job on da mines bro and make it big.....be back loaded in 5 year, behold brothers i will still root for da boyz.......go The Canes
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Abo2 wrote:
<quoted text>calm down mate i do the same thing to my white fellow players in our change rooms, fri is always a good day mate ha h aha ha
hahaha...don't get caught Abo! hahaha.
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Great Kiwi wrote:
I have had enough of NZ taking me family over to the the great west ,Perth, already been guaranteed social benefits for the 7 kids goin to look for a job on da mines bro and make it big.....be back loaded in 5 year, behold brothers i will still root for da boyz.......go The Canes
God bless yah mate! lol :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellington, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US military meeting sparks concerns New Zealand... Oct 17 mighty tuff kumara 6
Human arrival in New Zealand later than thought... (Jun '08) Oct 14 Indianna Jones 2
sexual requests Oct 7 Benjamanian 1
UK royals issue warning over Prince George pics Oct 4 Never Understand 1
New Zealand's election-day gag: no public politics Sep 21 hardly 3
Hundreds caught by new speed camera Aug '14 hinamanu 1
Wilford Brimley puts Wyoming ranch on market Jun '14 MC MC 2

Wellington, New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE