Father of seven jailed 10 years for rape

Sep 17, 2010 Full story: Tvnz.co.nz 30

A Palmerston North father of seven has been jailed for 10 years, after admitting grooming, sexually violating and raping a girl over two years, beginning when she was 10 years old.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

New Zealand

#22 Oct 6, 2010
Ok so who wants the full and truthful story on this complete and utter pack of lies?? I have personally known the accused and his family for over 20 years. I also know that the mother of the child who laid the charges is nothing but a money grabbing bitch. She put her daughter up to this to try and obtain money from the accuseds family. She herself has been in more trouble with cyfs and winz than I care to count, including being done for benefit fraud. Someone asked where is her husband now, well I can tell you that he is no longer with her as he himself does not believe a word of it. More background on the mother of the child concerned, would you find her creditable when she was seen to drop her nickers in the middle of the street in broad daylight and urinate? Stuffed if I would. Also this is not the first time that she has accused someone of playing around with her daughter. To cap it off, she does not even have custodial guardianship of the child concerned, that is held by the wife of the accused. Interestingly enough, the child concerned is now pregnant and not to the accused either. She is a money hungry person who will stop at nothing to satisfy her needs for money even to the detriment of her own children. As for the accused, he was misinformed by his lawyer and told to plead guilty to the charges to get a shorter sentence and this he did in thinkning that he would be sparing his own family from the embarrasment and accusations that would come with a lengthy trial. From what I have seen here the truth has not been told until now and people are too quick to judge others when they do not have the full facts disclosed to them, particularly when evil minded viscous people like the mother of the accusing child is concerned. There is a lot more to it than she will ever reveal, but the up shot of it is, she was out to get money from my friends family and when she couldn't get it she came up with these trumped up charges. She was the one grooming her daughter not the accused, and since the sentencing she has tried to obtain ACC and has been turned down. She is the one who should be locked away and in prison. She is nothing but a scumbag and doesn't deserve to have any children in her care. She has tried to ruin the acussed's family and has not been successful, so the next option for her has been to start making all these postings hoping to gain sympathy. The sooner she shuffles off this mortal coil the better the world will be.
babba

Reading, UK

#23 Oct 6, 2010
WHY HE PLEAD GILTY AS HE IS GILTY YOU CANT TELL ANY ONE YOU WOOD PLEAD GILTY TO WHAT HE WENT UP FOR IF YOU DID NOT DO IT PLUS THE DNA IN THE CARAVAN THATS WHY HE PLEAD GILTY :-)
REALITYCHECK

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#24 Oct 6, 2010
Finally. some actual truth on here. Thank you Dennykrane
YOU ARE WRONG

#25 Oct 6, 2010
well from wer am standing the only ruined life is now a 13yr old DNA EVIDENCE IS WAT THE COPS GOT NOT A STORY AND COPS LAID CHARGES NOT THE MOTHER IT MAY PAY YOU ALL TO READ THE STORY FROM THE PAPER IT IS THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE A JUDGE DONT GIVE SENTENCE FOR NOTHING THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE TO BACK UP CHILD WAT A SHAME SHE HAS I LIFE TIME SENTENCE TO LIVE
AAA

Auckland, New Zealand

#26 Oct 6, 2010
dennykrane wrote:
Ok so who wants the full and truthful story on this complete and utter pack of lies?? I have personally known the accused and his family for over 20 years. I also know that the mother of the child who laid the charges is nothing but a money grabbing bitch. She put her daughter up to this to try and obtain money from the accuseds family. She herself has been in more trouble with cyfs and winz than I care to count, including being done for benefit fraud. Someone asked where is her husband now, well I can tell you that he is no longer with her as he himself does not believe a word of it. More background on the mother of the child concerned, would you find her creditable when she was seen to drop her nickers in the middle of the street in broad daylight and urinate? Stuffed if I would. Also this is not the first time that she has accused someone of playing around with her daughter. To cap it off, she does not even have custodial guardianship of the child concerned, that is held by the wife of the accused. Interestingly enough, the child concerned is now pregnant and not to the accused either. She is a money hungry person who will stop at nothing to satisfy her needs for money even to the detriment of her own children. As for the accused, he was misinformed by his lawyer and told to plead guilty to the charges to get a shorter sentence and this he did in thinkning that he would be sparing his own family from the embarrasment and accusations that would come with a lengthy trial. From what I have seen here the truth has not been told until now and people are too quick to judge others when they do not have the full facts disclosed to them, particularly when evil minded viscous people like the mother of the accusing child is concerned. There is a lot more to it than she will ever reveal, but the up shot of it is, she was out to get money from my friends family and when she couldn't get it she came up with these trumped up charges. She was the one grooming her daughter not the accused, and since the sentencing she has tried to obtain ACC and has been turned down. She is the one who should be locked away and in prison. She is nothing but a scumbag and doesn't deserve to have any children in her care. She has tried to ruin the acussed's family and has not been successful, so the next option for her has been to start making all these postings hoping to gain sympathy. The sooner she shuffles off this mortal coil the better the world will be.
What a load of Crap! no one in their right mind pleads guilty to raping a 10 year old child if they were not guilty! Are you mad! I have kown the family for over 30 years when they were living in Botanical Rd, so longer than yourself and can confirm he was a sick puppy then and is still a sick puppy today. He was convicted on his own admission because he was as Guilty as hell! The mother of the child may have issues and to hang around with the Abrahams means they aint high society but this does not mean they desrve to have their children raped by this preditor. He Did it! He admitted it! and now he been covicted of it! End of story!
SOMEONE

#27 Oct 6, 2010
Dennykrane, maybe YOU should get all the facts before you start judging and degrading someone else! For one i would never plead guilty and go away for a long period of time, if i did not even do it. I would be fighting it to the end,to clear my name and for the embarrassment it would cause to the family. As i read in the paper, it was the police who had laid the charges, due to the evidence that was found against him. Leave the family alone. and keep ur disgusting thoughts to urself, as we do, but dennykrane YOU wrote utter CRAP, which i had to respond!!!
lalala

Wellington, New Zealand

#28 Oct 6, 2010
well i dont think he does belong where he is as there is more to this story than meets the eye and the other family involved is just as bad as the husband didnt stick by his wife so what does that say bout him and not the whole truth has come out and how come you think that fathe is a sick individual unless you know him and his family and i will continue to support him and his family
Scot-Brit

New Zealand

#29 Oct 6, 2010
I think the comments posted by Dennykrane are totally cruel and totally distructive towards the victim and her family. For pete's sake enough is enough.
Mr. Abraham has a lot to answer to. He and the victim are the only two people that know exactly what happened. He made choices with little regard for the child, her family and even his own children for that matter. He did it to satisfy his own selfish needs, banking on the fact that noone was brave enough to blow the whitsle....
Police found evidence and he pled guilty - Leave it at that. If Dennykrane really wants to supportive of the perpetrator and his family, then stop this terrible, meaningless mud slinging Bullshit. It's not going to solve anything. Provide practical support instead.
The child and her family have already been through enough. They are awesome people and don't deserve any of this, leave them alone, so they can support the child in her healing process.:@)
tarnz2358

Napier, New Zealand

#30 Oct 7, 2010
dennykrane wrote:
Good for you dennykrane, yes there are 2 sides to every story and everyone only wants to hear 1. his wife is not supporting him she is trying to support herself and her children their lives have been afftected to, and to have their address put on the net is just stupid.You have put his family in danger so what kind of a person do you call yourself? You are no better
bobbypin

#31 Oct 15, 2010
regardless of the mothers, he killed a child,yep thats rite, he killed a child, why, because he stole her childhood,when she finally grows up wot do you think she will remember, yep she got it hard at home, but as he was trusted to her, he took advantage of the situation, this child had no-one listening to her at home, and the people she trusted raped her, come on dennykrane you cant be serious that it was the childs fault, is this what you do with children, i didnt think so, please appoligise to the child concerned.
dennykrane wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmerston North, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for missing Sudanese student suspended Nov 10 Nick 35
Meth user sent to jail after shooting driver Sep '14 Omarjan Azari 6
Parents welcome son's diagnosis Sep '14 GrahamB 1
Suicide rate 'horrific' Sep '14 Sand Man 141
Robin Abraham (Aug '10) Sep '14 wtf 34
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated Sep '14 huh 121
Man caught with sex abuse material Jul '14 Sand Man 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News