Scott Guy murder trial | Day 11

Jun 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dominion Post

ESTEEMED COMPANY: Last year's videoed interview of Ewen Macdonald at Palmerston North police station, conducted by Detective Laurie Howell, right, and Detective Glen Jackson, centre, is played in the High Court at Wellington in front of portraits of former chief justices Sir Ronald Davison , left, and Sir Thomas Eichelbaum .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Serenity at the Beach.”

Since: Nov 10

Where Our Heart is,@ The Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh for goodness sake..
He proberly did do it.
Just put him away, and save tax payers money..
Better still.
Help our elderly people, by paying for them to be very warm over the winter months..

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Totally agree, the guy is guilty, what a loser. Right up there with all the iwi's making claims on land/air/oxegyn of which they want because they want to drive the latest Holdens.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

yeah seems like a definite weirdo.
lock him up
i want it all

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Defend the Land wrote:
Totally agree, the guy is guilty, what a loser. Right up there with all the iwi's making claims on land/air/oxegyn of which they want because they want to drive the latest Holdens.
Yep some more f*ucken trash, Yous are no better than any other,put whatever spin on it yous like, you kill your own it seems this was motivated by greed,envy,lust... That other bit a white trash should also be thrown in there as well "William paul corneilius" the "rapist" dirty rotten mongerels dis-eased lying pieces of filth...eat that you sons of "b*itches"...Pakeha have been Quite active lately you ca"nt deny that??? By the way those Iwi claims are Genuine! not sure bout the holdens though...

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Defend the Land wrote:
Totally agree, the guy is guilty, what a loser. Right up there with all the iwi's making claims on land/air/oxegyn of which they want because they want to drive the latest Holdens.
oxegyn hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Silva Wolf wrote:
..
He proberly did do it..
i think so too :)

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

i want it all wrote:
<quoted text>Yep some more f*ucken trash, yYous are no better than any other,put whatever spin on it yous like,ou kill your own it seems this was motivated by greed,envy,lust... That other bit a white trash should also be thrown in there as well "William paul corneilius" the "rapist" dirty rotten mongerels dis-eased lying pieces of filth...eat that you sons of "b*itches"...Pakeha have been Quite active lately you ca"nt deny that??? By the way those Iwi claims are Genuine! not sure bout the holdens though...
Yeah, if he did do it, he's trash. Funny thing though...see how we are quick to condemn - you don't see any of us defending the guy. Or putting up excuses as to the reasons why. Or worse yet, glorifying the guy as being some sort of hero, calling him a 'Proud white guy' in the same manner as one of your idiot mates did on the thread about the "Violent Giant".

Meantime...."Yous are no better than any other,put whatever spin on it yous like,you kill your own". WTF? I don't see any 'spin' being put on this, anywhere, and to my knowledge nobody has EVER denied that we do indeed commit crimes of this nature - but seriously, let's not play the game of 'White Guys commit just as much crime', and commence listing the recent crimes committed by non-Maori. We could play that game all night, and we ALL know who would end up losing that one.
Jared

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 19, 2012
 
Well, if he didn't do it...who did? Or, conversely, who would?
He has confessed to several lesser charges...for it to be some random killing is virtually impossible to comprehend.
I think time will find him guilty unanimously...I don't think he'll get out of this one in hurry.

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
oxegyn hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A f**kn rort this is, Adam, the Rangi, picking up on OTHERS grammar and spelling mistakes, HA f'ing HA!

Oxygen, happy now?

Lol, the day you can coherently structure a proper, formal sentence is the day you get to pick up on others spelling mistakes.
Doug

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 19, 2012
 
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
oxegyn hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol you forgot to use capitals hahaha what a fruit cake!
that other maori guy

Whangaparaoa, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

i want it all wrote:
<quoted text>Yep some more f*ucken trash, Yous are no better than any other,put whatever spin on it yous like, you kill your own it seems this was motivated by greed,envy,lust... That other bit a white trash should also be thrown in there as well "William paul corneilius" the "rapist" dirty rotten mongerels dis-eased lying pieces of filth...eat that you sons of "b*itches"...Pakeha have been Quite active lately you ca"nt deny that??? By the way those Iwi claims are Genuine! not sure bout the holdens though...


haha what about the dozens of dead kids,rape victims,dead elderly your cuzies have killed and raped lately "white trash" cant even compete with you scum.everyone knows it

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i want it all wrote:
<quoted text>Yep some more f*ucken trash, Yous are no better than any other,put whatever spin on it yous like, you kill your own it seems this was motivated by greed,envy,lust... That other bit a white trash should also be thrown in there as well "William paul corneilius" the "rapist" dirty rotten mongerels dis-eased lying pieces of filth...eat that you sons of "b*itches"...Pakeha have been Quite active lately you ca"nt deny that??? By the way those Iwi claims are Genuine! not sure bout the holdens though...
Corneilius is part Maori retard, I know I've met the guy years back, he was a client of the company I worked for and geez what a freaken creep!
Johniboy

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Defend the Land wrote:
Totally agree, the guy is guilty, what a loser. Right up there with all the iwi's making claims on land/air/oxegyn of which they want because they want to drive the latest Holdens.
or maybe the iwi just want to get back to living peacefully and being 1 with the land like they once wherw beforw colonisation and muskets.most cultures or civilisations had thousands of years to flourish and embrace the arrival of the latest technology of therw times maoris had maybe a couple hundred years it seems a bit unfair dont you think but they try not let it hold thwm back and still wish to live as a iwi and not be taken over by the mad ways of western society all while trying to help therw youth who have been sucked in an demoralized by todays american fueled media, entetaiment industry and gang culture

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

that other maori guy wrote:
<quoted text>
haha what about the dozens of dead kids,rape victims,dead elderly your cuzies have killed and raped lately "white trash" cant even compete with you scum.everyone knows it
Everyone knows you created yet another account to agree with yourself, theres been what, 3 New Zealanders, kill people this year, about 50 part Maori's killing and raping kids.

Yea you are right, so disgusting, such a scum race.

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Johniboy wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe the iwi just want to get back to living peacefully and being 1 with the land like they once wherw beforw colonisation and muskets.most cultures or civilisations had thousands of years to flourish and embrace the arrival of the latest technology of therw times maoris had maybe a couple hundred years it seems a bit unfair dont you think but they try not let it hold thwm back and still wish to live as a iwi and not be taken over by the mad ways of western society all while trying to help therw youth who have been sucked in an demoralized by todays american fueled media, entetaiment industry and gang culture
So why the need for materialistic objects such as $16 million?

you don't live off the land in flax clothing, punga houses with all that money tied up in a bank, eh.

Stupid part Maori's, always trying to make themselves seem "legitimate" claimers of my land.
O RLY

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Johniboy wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe the iwi just want to get back to living peacefully and being 1 with the land like they once wherw beforw colonisation and muskets.most cultures or civilisations had thousands of years to flourish and embrace the arrival of the latest technology of therw times maoris had maybe a couple hundred years it seems a bit unfair dont you think but they try not let it hold thwm back and still wish to live as a iwi and not be taken over by the mad ways of western society all while trying to help therw youth who have been sucked in an demoralized by todays american fueled media, entetaiment industry and gang culture
Oh, shut up already. You horis live like it's perpetually 1845 or something. Get with the times; Maori lost their land and that's that.

End of.

Unless you want to try and take it back from us. In which case, you'd better be sure to bring an army of utus ready to die for the cause. I'll be on the battlefield waiting for you should that day ever come.
Johniboy

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Defend the Land wrote:
<quoted text>
So why the need for materialistic objects such as $16 million?
you don't live off the land in flax clothing, punga houses with all that money tied up in a bank, eh.
Stupid part Maori's, always trying to make themselves seem "legitimate" claimers of my land.
why do you assume this is your land?do you own it and 16 million dollars seems to be a miniscule sum for all the hard work being put in by iwis trying to claim what was righfully theres in the 1st place whos to say there not going to open up centres to help troubled youth and adults maori or non maori people cant live off the land for free in todays economy i dont understand how you can single out a whole race when not all of the race share the same views as eachother it baffles me
O RLY

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 20, 2012
 
Johniboy wrote:
<quoted text>why do you assume this is your land?do you own it and 16 million dollars seems to be a miniscule sum for all the hard work being put in by iwis trying to claim what was righfully theres in the 1st place whos to say there not going to open up centres to help troubled youth and adults maori or non maori people cant live off the land for free in todays economy i dont understand how you can single out a whole race when not all of the race share the same views as eachother it baffles me
Just saying that if Maori are so eager to boot us off "their" land, they'd best be willing to put up the fight of their lives. This land belongs to me and my fellow whites as much as it does any Maori, and I don't give a flying f**k what you, or any other b*stard has to say on the matter.

Otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with Maori so long as that one issue is respected. If not, well...
Johniboy

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 20, 2012
 
O RLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shut up already. You horis live like it's perpetually 1845 or something. Get with the times; Maori lost their land and that's that.
End of.
Unless you want to try and take it back from us. In which case, you'd better be sure to bring an army of utus ready to die for the cause. I'll be on the battlefield waiting for you should that day ever come.
you say we live like its the olden days and your the 1 threatening violence like its the stone age cmon bro you must be so insecure and there would be plenty of us ready to die for the cause but thats pointless as we are brainy enough to no its a battle we would lose im not saying we are better then any one elses race or anything like that im just proud of my heitage maori and pakeha
Johniboy

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 20, 2012
 
O RLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying that if Maori are so eager to boot us off "their" land, they'd best be willing to put up the fight of their lives. This land belongs to me and my fellow whites as much as it does any Maori, and I don't give a flying f**k what you, or any other b*stard has to say on the matter.
Otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with Maori so long as that one issue is respected. If not, well...
i dont think maori are eager to boot anyone out of new zealand i just feel they want to be taken seriously and not stereo typed. Some may go about it the wrong way but thats how people are theres radicals in evry culture i would love for everyone to get along and live in peace but the world we live in just wont allow that some will always want more then the other its human nature maori pakeha chinese african it doesnt matter who you are 1 or morw people are going to fwwl left out and put up a fuss about it.its how we deal with the fuss being put up that makes society work and the way we deal with people who put up a fuss now days is by shutting them up and making them look and feel stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palmerston North, New Zealand Discussions

Search the Palmerston North, New Zealand Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Student body in damage control after lies exposed Feb '14 haha 5
Officers cleared in police dog injury investiga... Jan '14 Beady the dog rooter 2
Homicide victim 'beautiful' Dec '13 DC James got it wrong 3
Palmerston North school goes into lockdown Nov '13 Torqueing Heads 2
Man guilty of indecent assault Nov '13 th and gutless r gay ball 6
Bouncers replaced at Shooters Nov '13 PATHETIC 2
Going into bat for Mark Lundy (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gutsfull 10
•••
•••
•••
•••