Comments
141 - 156 of 156 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

CHCH SURVIVOR = CARL= CARLENA= Everyhuman= Cyberbully= TAMBLIN GYWENN DAVENPORT.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

You left a long trail behind on "WHO KILLED SCOTT GUY".
Funny how TAMBLIN & CHCHSURVIVOR sounds exactly the same, like broken record players..on and on and on.
All you know or have ever achieved in life is an EVIL HEART & EVIL MIND. From head to toe, you full of lies & conspiracy.
A person like you who have no respect for her own parents, MR & MRS Davenport, no respect for any family, argues with anyone and everyone, you are just a waste of space. No wonder you are alone.
How many failed relationship you have had in life Tamblin? UNCOUNTABLE, because in your delusional world everything which is wrong makes sense to you and only you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

I know you couldn't resist posting Tamblin, funny how you sometimes talk to yourself and agree with yourself through a fake ID of CHCH SURVIVOR.
I traced all your ID on "WHO KILLED SCOTT GUY". I noted how you jumped from one location to another, I also notice how CHCH SURVIVOR suddenly started posting from Auckland and then jumped back to Christchurch, TAMBLIN you think you are super smart, let me tell you something YOU ARE FOOLISH and an idiot.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

RUMORS in Bulls.
Tamblin is on the run, hiding.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

5

The rumor mill in Bulls have told me that not only is Tamblin playing hide and seek with CYFS but she is now hiding from multiple Debt collectors. Appears that her on credit expensive self indulgent spending habits ( whilst sitting on her bum collecting the DPB for years) has spiralled into thousands of dollars of debt owing. That is why she is so despirate in wanting to extort more money from the ex husband and then destroy his life.
Ive been told that the ex husband gave her an extremely generous divorce settlement years ago and then post divorce bailed her out of debt for thousands once more for the sake of the kids ... but word is that now he will not be blackmailed for more debt bail out ever again.
misstry3 Is a Nutter

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

What a vile manipulating transparent creature misstry3. There has been NO divorce settlement, and NO, Mr Larking did not pay back the business loan that he got the full benefit of, without paying one cent to. What a vile self-entitled murdering nitwit theif. The tax-payer pays NOTHING, as you are tooooooo aware, but yes you and your partner in crime have never been able to accept that when you CHOOSE to have children it is illegal/a crime to attempt to drown away your legal responsibilities. All debts will be paid, a divorce settlement with occure WITH restorative justice. Tamblin had paid all his old GST bills, NOT HERS, AND ALL HIS OLD BUSINESS DEBTS, INCLUDING WHAT WAS OWING ON A BUSINESS VEHICLE, NOT HERS.... Tamblin had had her own life, her good Auckland life STOLEN, and if that hadn't been bad enough.... Restorative justice is CLOSE. And people will be sued for defamation, their manipulations, and their malicious postings - very very stupid to wait/dodge court... court will find you one way or the other, and justice will be done...
misstry3 Is a Nutter

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

What a vile manipulating transparent creature misstry3. There has been NO divorce settlement, and NO, Mr Larking did not pay back the business loan that he got the full benefit of, without paying one cent to. What a vile self-entitled murdering nitwit theif. The tax-payer pays NOTHING, as you are tooooooo aware, but yes you and your partner in crime have never been able to accept that when you CHOOSE to have children it is illegal/a crime to attempt to drown away your legal responsibilities. All debts will be paid, a divorce settlement WILL OCCUR WITH restorative justice. Tamblin had paid all his old GST bills, NOT HERS, AND ALL HIS OLD BUSINESS DEBTS, INCLUDING WHAT WAS OWING ON A BUSINESS VEHICLE, NOT HERS, NONE OF WHICH HAD BEEN DISCLOSED UNTIL AFTER SHE WAS LOCKED IN WITH CHILDREN.... Tamblin had had her own life, her good Auckland life/HOUSE STOLEN, and if that hadn't been bad enough.... Restorative justice is CLOSE. And people will be sued for defamation, their manipulations, and their malicious postings - very very stupid to wait/dodge court... court will find you one way or the other, and justice will be done...
misstry3 Is a Nutter

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

6

And the ransom that was paid for the children's lives will also be paid back.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

15

14

10

Projection of ones own nature and behaviours on to others is indictive of the characteristics of a pyschopath. You have proven beyond doubt on these forums and in real life that you are a pyschopath Ms Tamblin Davenort
Curious

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

17

17

14

I became curious regarding who "Tame Affectivision" is last night. She added me on Facebook a couple of years ago and since then i have watched her rantings with mild amusement - everyone loves a train wreck -right?

I have often thought to delete her, or at least remove her ability to appear in my newsfeed but had just never gotten around to it.

Last night, she was up until 3am posting long winded rants. By the time she stopped she had done over 30 posts in less than 24 hours - all in regards to her ex trying to kill her, CYFS, Family Court, The Police, Judges, and who from those organisations were going to be losing their jobs because of their dealings with her.

This woman is paranoid and clearly has mental health issues. The last time i witnessed behaviour like hers - it was due to the person in question taking a hefty and prolonged dose of Vitamin P - aka methamphetamine.

This woman needs help - but more importantly - her children need help.
Reality

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

3

Curious wrote:
I became curious regarding who "Tame Affectivision" is last night. She added me on Facebook a couple of years ago and since then i have watched her rantings with mild amusement - everyone loves a train wreck -right?
I have often thought to delete her, or at least remove her ability to appear in my newsfeed but had just never gotten around to it.
Last night, she was up until 3am posting long winded rants. By the time she stopped she had done over 30 posts in less than 24 hours - all in regards to her ex trying to kill her, CYFS, Family Court, The Police, Judges, and who from those organisations were going to be losing their jobs because of their dealings with her.
This woman is paranoid and clearly has mental health issues. The last time i witnessed behaviour like hers - it was due to the person in question taking a hefty and prolonged dose of Vitamin P - aka methamphetamine.
This woman needs help - but more importantly - her children need help.
Definitely agree that this woman Tamblin Davenport the ex Mrs Larking that has been posting on these blogs under numerous pseudonyms requires substantial psychiatric treatment. Furthermore her children need to be taken out of her delusional world and placed in a normal healthy environment
Losers attract losers

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely agree that this woman Tamblin Davenport the ex Mrs Larking that has been posting on these blogs under numerous pseudonyms requires substantial psychiatric treatment. Furthermore her children need to be taken out of her delusional world and placed in a normal healthy environment
What is it? No kids or no life? What a loser... This woman lives in Auckland, and you obviously live in Tauranga. People like you are probably the ones that make the false notifications to CYFs all the time. Jealous time-wasters like you need to be locked up in jail every time you waste everyone's time.

I'm one of the kid's teachers on visit at the moment - those kids couldn't want for a better mother, or a better home or a better life. Those children, all of them, and I work with all of them from time to time for a production on at the moment, and see the mother also after practices - they adore their mother

Crawl back into the gutter loser - just looked at the title and some of the comments here - Who would even start up a crap topic like this?- A jealous loser with no life obviously.

Losers attract losers, that's for sure.
Report this Thread

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

It is more likely the lunatic ex and his groupy that posts as her more often than not. That is plain to see, when you read the other topics - It is a pity that so many tried to de-rail the other threads that bought out alot of stuff that the Police were never going to bring out otherwise.

This is actually illegal this thread here - hope they prosecute the twerp that started it.

Someone should report that.
Bloggger

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

3

Report this Thread wrote:
It is more likely the lunatic ex and his groupy that posts as her more often than not. That is plain to see, when you read the other topics - It is a pity that so many tried to de-rail the other threads that bought out alot of stuff that the Police were never going to bring out otherwise.
This is actually illegal this thread here - hope they prosecute the twerp that started it.
Someone should report that.
Yes you have been busy with your delusions again Tamblin Davenport.. Get some psychiatric treatment
Kitchi

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol this Tamblin Davenport woman is certifiably nuts you can see all her insane thoughts, multiple ID's, answering herself with peudo support all through these forums. Feel really sorry for the ex husband and those poor kids.
Hotwater

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kitchi wrote:
Lol this Tamblin Davenport woman is certifiably nuts you can see all her insane thoughts, multiple ID's, answering herself with peudo support all through these forums. Feel really sorry for the ex husband and those poor kids.
Totally agree with you on this point, having read through these forums which feature the MO of this Tamblin Davenport woman. It was a scary read and to think that this woman is running around at large with her evilness .. the mind boggles

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Search the Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Jul 13 will 4,044
Quake rocks central NZ Jun '14 punk 2
Fury Robinson with photos (Aug '06) May '14 Azurite Robinson 12
Inquest into teen shot dead by police to begin Apr '14 Conrad 1
Severe Weather Warnings Dampen Royal Tour in Ne... Apr '14 Wes 1
Seven Mongrel Mob members in court (Sep '07) Mar '14 hinamanu 397
Leftwich couple emigrate to New Zealand (Jan '14) Jan '14 Herr Beastly 1
•••
•••