Best place to Propose?

Posted in the New York Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 26, 2012
 
Where is the best place for a female to propose in NYC?
Moscow City

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 26, 2012
 
Moscow City
liner

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 26, 2012
 
American Idol?
Charity

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 26, 2012
 
Pink Ninja 77 wrote:
Where is the best place for a female to propose in NYC?
Is she proposing to a male or female?

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The East River
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brookhaven John wrote:
The East River
Is that where you live?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brookhaven John wrote:
The East River
Tells us more about your Pinelawn bullshit story moron.....I need a good laugh....
liner

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 27, 2012
 
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Tells us more about your Pinelawn bullshit story moron.....I need a good laugh....
You think he should propose at Pinelawn?

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

liner wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he should propose at Pinelawn?
He's going to BE in Pinelawn if he keeps this shit up...
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going to BE in Pinelawn if he keeps this shit up...
You are afraid of the ex marine Donnie.....who was laughing at a little shit like you....a scrapper in your day oh boy....lmfao
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

liner wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he should propose at Pinelawn?
Why not Johnny is a homo.....he loves momma chamberlin he's a 260 pound fat slob.....lmfao

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 27, 2012
 
Let me clarify... Where is the best place for me to propose to my boyfriend?

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pink Ninja 77 wrote:
Let me clarify... Where is the best place for me to propose to my boyfriend?
On Long Island?

Can't beat one of the South Shore area beaches. Or perhaps the Bayard Arboretum in Great River? Had my wedding photos taken there. It's a pretty nice park. Is he a baseball fan? Take him to a Ducks game & have the announcer broadcast it for you...

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
...Is he a baseball fan? Take him to a Ducks game & have the announcer broadcast it for you...
I think you can do the same thing at Riverhead Raceway if he's into that too.
liner

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
On Long Island?
Can't beat one of the South Shore area beaches. Or perhaps the Bayard Arboretum in Great River? Had my wedding photos taken there. It's a pretty nice park. Is he a baseball fan? Take him to a Ducks game & have the announcer broadcast it for you...
Yeah the Ducks park. Might be the only way you'll get to first base ;)

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In NYC?

Top of the Empire State Building.
The skating rink at Rockefeller Center.
Right smack in the middle of Times Square.
Strawberry Fields in Central Park.(co-incidentally where I proposed to my wife)
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
On Long Island?
Can't beat one of the South Shore area beaches. Or perhaps the Bayard Arboretum in Great River? Had my wedding photos taken there. It's a pretty nice park. Is he a baseball fan? Take him to a Ducks game & have the announcer broadcast it for you...
Isn't that where you and momma chamberlin got married? at the Bayard Arboretum for the gay weddings?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brookhaven John wrote:
In NYC?
Top of the Empire State Building.
The skating rink at Rockefeller Center.
Right smack in the middle of Times Square.
Strawberry Fields in Central Park.(co-incidentally where I proposed to my wife)
momma is your wife?....I thought you were the wife huh....must suck for ya to climb up on a 260 pound fat slob with sweat all over you two....ewwwww
Charity

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 27, 2012
 
Pink Ninja 77 wrote:
Let me clarify... Where is the best place for me to propose to my boyfriend?
ok we found out its your boyfriend. It would help if we knew your location.

The Botanical Gardens?
BS KLUB

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 27, 2012
 
Brookhaven John wrote:
In NYC?
Top of the Empire State Building.
The skating rink at Rockefeller Center.
Right smack in the middle of Times Square.
Strawberry Fields in Central Park.(co-incidentally where I proposed to my wife)
In Wyandanch or at Pinelawn Sta. either way its Long Island Ave Right Tammie???? I think it was at Welding Builders on Strait Path. You Deformed Diddler

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min former res 65,224
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min Stuart Cudahy 9,401
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min DDDD-25 43,046
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Drifting to sleep 13,487
Retired NYPD Officer Charged With Fatally Shoot... 3 hr Reply2_CIA 3
paul ryan’s republican budget 5 hr nac 18
Word Association (Jul '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 6,897
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr not a playa1965 303,279
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 hr Paul Yanks 302,143
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••