After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect

Feb 26, 2009 Full story: Newsday.com 198

Two Suffolk police officers were driving back from another officer's wake Wednesday night in Farmingville when they noticed a passing car that was missing a front tire and a headlight.

Full Story
now legit

Saint James, NY

#174 Feb 29, 2012
Get that fat mexican danny who owns the thrift shop where the attias flea market is he sells drugs out of that store he goes ny danny or evan do something constructive I know for a fact weed pills coke dope watch that place he buys stolen stolen stuff like all his dvds
Sachem Parent

Bay Shore, NY

#175 Mar 1, 2012
now legit wrote:
Watchman go *uck urself stop with the deformation of character and get a life were u picked on when u were little so u have to expose others isn't that a lawsuit ill see if a lawyer can get a class action lawsuit for all the names you post they weren't convicted of yet
Good job Watchman... lets get these drug dealers off our streets!
Watchman

West Babylon, NY

#176 Mar 3, 2012
The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.

Farmingville

Jason Lowth from Farmingville was arrested in Sayville on a charge of possession of a hypodermic instrument, February 16.
Watchman

West Babylon, NY

#177 Mar 3, 2012
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/fa...

Lonnie Walker, 29, of Farmingville
Watchman

Bay Shore, NY

#178 Mar 10, 2012
Holbrook

John Delemo from Holbrook was arrested in Patchogue on a charge of criminal possession of controlled substance, February 29.


Holtsville


Daniel Mille from Holtsville was arrested in Islandia on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance, March 4.

Lake Ronkonkoma

Steven Depascale from Lake Ronkonkoma was arrested in Selden on a charge of burglary and criminal possession of a controlled substance, February 29.

The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
Watchman

Brentwood, NY

#179 Mar 13, 2012
Law enforcement officials apprehend residents from Farmingville, Blue Point and West Islip following nine-month investigation.

Tina Catrini (alias Tina Bonghi), 29, of Farmingville; Matthew Catrini, 24, of Farmingville; Josephine (Josephina) Javis, 50, of West Islip; Ronald (Pops) Stern, 68, of Blue Point; and Corey Stern, 37, of Blue Point.

http://sachem.patch.com/articles/locals-nabbe...
PeteF

Plainview, NY

#180 Mar 14, 2012
the ex suffolk cop can always get SCPD PBA delegate Jim Edmunds to testify for him being they both worked in the Marine Bureau....Jim is a real stand up guy.
John Q

Brightwaters, NY

#181 Mar 14, 2012
Watchman wrote:
Law enforcement officials apprehend residents from Farmingville, Blue Point and West Islip following nine-month investigation.
Tina Catrini (alias Tina Bonghi), 29, of Farmingville; Matthew Catrini, 24, of Farmingville; Josephine (Josephina) Javis, 50, of West Islip; Ronald (Pops) Stern, 68, of Blue Point; and Corey Stern, 37, of Blue Point.
http://sachem.patch.com/articles/locals-nabbe...
WPIX News

http://www.wpix.com/videogallery/68787805/New...
Watchman

Hicksville, NY

#182 Apr 9, 2012
The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list.  A criminal charge is only an accusation. No one listed in this report has been convicted of a crime.
Holtsville

Joseph Tempia from Holtsville was arrested in Holtsville on a charge of operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs.

Farmingville

Centereach resident Anthony Rottner was arrested in Farmingville on charges of criminal possession of a weapon, unlawful possession of marijuana and operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs on March 27.

Steven Hansen from Islip was arrested in Farmingville on March 28 on a charge of unlawfull possession of marijuana.

Mark Meserve from Port Jefferson was arrested in Farmingville on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol on March 28.

On March 30, Brian Figat from Patchogue was arrested in Farmingville on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Lisa Biernacki from Southold was arrested in Farmingville on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Ronkonkoma

Ronkonkoma resident Allen Fetherston was arrested in Ronkonkoma on a charge of criminal possession of marijuana on March 27.

Steven Meinecke from Manorville was arrested in Ronkonkoma on March 28 on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Anna Serra from Lake Ronkonkoma was arrested in Lake Ronkonkoma on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana on March 29.

Christopher Walsh from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Ronkonkoma on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance

Lyna Tiang from Selden was arrested in Ronkonkoma on a charge of operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs on March 30.
Watchman

Brentwood, NY

#183 Apr 11, 2012
SELDEN — A drug dealing investigation resulted in the arrests of a Hawkins Road home owner and his tenant. According to police reports, the two men were arrested after police found drugs, weapons and about $3,000 worth of stolen electronics. Police say the home owner, Robert Lynch, is facing several charges including possession of stolen property and possession of a controlled substance. Thomas Reilly was charged with possession of a weapon.
Gottcha

Hicksville, NY

#184 Apr 13, 2012
Watchman wrote:
SELDEN — A drug dealing investigation resulted in the arrests of a Hawkins Road home owner and his tenant. According to police reports, the two men were arrested after police found drugs, weapons and about $3,000 worth of stolen electronics. Police say the home owner, Robert Lynch, is facing several charges including possession of stolen property and possession of a controlled substance. Thomas Reilly was charged with possession of a weapon.
http://www.smithtownradio.com/2012/04/11/1744...
Watchman

Bay Shore, NY

#185 May 24, 2012
Holbrook
• John Pepchinski from Holbrook was arrested in Holbrook on charges of petty larceny and loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on May 15.
• On May 15, Steven Hansen from Islip was arrsted in Holbrook on charges of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Lake Grove resident Melissa Schwambcooper was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on May 15.
• Devin Straub from Sayville was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on May 16.
• Farmingville resident Thomas Bosch was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of driving while intoxicated and under the influence of drugs on May 16.
•• Holbrook resident Brittany Metzger was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on may 17.
• On May 17, James Johnsen from Holbrook was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Holbrook resident Angelo Padilla was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on May 17.
• Kyle Camberdella from Ridge was arrested in Holbrook on May 18 on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• On May 18, Ashley Moore from Calverton was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Holtsville
• Anthony Miglionico from Holtsville was arrested on May 17 in Brentwood on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Ronkonkoma

• On May 14, Masen Cullins from Holbrook was arrested in Ronkonkoma on charges of petty larceny and possession of a hypodermic instrument.
• On May 18, William Dolan from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Coram on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Laura Greger from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Coram on a charge of loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on May 18.

The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.

“ Fighting a corrupt system”

Since: Aug 08

Centereach,NY

#186 May 28, 2012
Watchman wrote:
Holbrook
• John Pepchinski from Holbrook was arrested in Holbrook on charges of petty larceny and loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on May 15.
• On May 15, Steven Hansen from Islip was arrsted in Holbrook on charges of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Lake Grove resident Melissa Schwambcooper was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on May 15.
• Devin Straub from Sayville was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on May 16.
• Farmingville resident Thomas Bosch was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of driving while intoxicated and under the influence of drugs on May 16.
•• Holbrook resident Brittany Metzger was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on may 17.
• On May 17, James Johnsen from Holbrook was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Holbrook resident Angelo Padilla was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on May 17.
• Kyle Camberdella from Ridge was arrested in Holbrook on May 18 on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• On May 18, Ashley Moore from Calverton was arrested in Holbrook on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Holtsville
• Anthony Miglionico from Holtsville was arrested on May 17 in Brentwood on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Ronkonkoma
• On May 14, Masen Cullins from Holbrook was arrested in Ronkonkoma on charges of petty larceny and possession of a hypodermic instrument.
• On May 18, William Dolan from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Coram on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Laura Greger from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Coram on a charge of loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on May 18.
The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
Yack,yack,yack. Who really f'n cares. Maybe these users will wisen up and better hide their habit.
Watchman

Brightwaters, NY

#187 Jun 7, 2012
Holbrook

Annette Torrelli from Holbrook was arrested in Holbrook on May 31 on a charge of loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance.

Holbrook resident Joseph Hall was arrested in Selden on a charge of loitering the unlawful use of a controlled substance on June 3.

Holtsville

Nicholas Cakouros from Holtsville was arrested in Coram on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on June 2.

Ronkonkoma

Sean Higgins from Oakdale was arrested in Ronkonkoma on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on May 29.

Stephen Schwertl also from Oakdale was arrested on May 29 in Ronkonkoma on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Ronkonkoma resident Roger Leyva was arrested in Ronkonkoma on charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana on May 29.

Robert Lopes from East Patchogue was arrested in Ronkonkoma on May 30 on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance.

On May 30, Christopher Osuna from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Ronkonkoma on charges of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and criminal possession og marijuana.

Hauppauge resident Philip Gray Jr. was arrested in Ronkonkoma on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance on May 31.

Ryan Green from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Bay Shore on charges of escape, false impersonation, harassment and possession of marijuana on June 2.
Farmingville Narcotics

Amityville, NY

#188 Jul 1, 2012
Narcotics prescriptions in Farmingville...

Oxycodone - 5,605

Oxycodone per 100 people - 32

Oxymorphone - 118

Oxymorphone per 100 people - 0.67

Hydrocodone - 5,732

Hydrocodone per 100 people - 32

Combined - 11,455

Per 100 people - 64.9
Watchman

Massapequa, NY

#189 Jul 5, 2012
Holbrook

On June 30, Paul Olszweski, from Holbrook, was arrested in Lake Ronkonkoma for criminal possession of a controlled substance.
John Anthony Tempesta was arrested in Patchogue for unlawful possession of marijuana and other drug charges on June 29.
Watchman

Wyandanch, NY

#190 Jul 8, 2012
Shannon Merry, from Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Ronkonkoma for criminal possetion of a controlled substance on June 30.
Watchman

Brightwaters, NY

#191 Jul 21, 2012
Kristen Osmolia, of Holbrook, was arrested on July 16 in Gordon Heights for loitering and unlawful use of a controlled substance.

Emily Fitzpatrick, of Farmingville, was arrested in Medford on July 13 for criminal possession of marijuana.

Brianna Barnett, from Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Lindenhurst on July 14 for loitering and unlawful use of a controlled substance.
Watchman

Amityville, NY

#192 Aug 3, 2012
Holbrook

John Pepchinski, of Holbrook, was arrested in Medford on July 27 for criminal possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree and grand larceny, theft of property worth more than $1,000.

Stephen Hannay, of Holbrook, was arrested on July 25 for criminal possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree.

Ronkonkoma

Thomas Jagacki, from Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Medford for loitering, unlawful use of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle on July 27.

Christopher Przebowski, of Lake Ronkonkoma was arrested on July 27 for criminal possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree.

Crystal Bigannini, from Ronkonkoma was arrested in Port Jeff Station for criminal possession of marijuana and criminal possession of a controlled substance on July 27.
Watchman

Brentwood, NY

#193 Aug 14, 2012
Suffolk DA: Heroin, prostitution ring busted

Among the communities where the ring operated were Coram, Medford, Port Jefferson, Port Jefferson Station, Centereach, Selden, Farmingville, Patchogue and Middle Island, Spota's office said.
Besides Russell and McDaniel, those arrested include; Taquan Rashad, 43, of the Bronx, who is accused of supplying drugs to Russell; Lee Appling, 46, of 1974 Route 112, Coram, charged with assisting Russell and running a house where the drugs were stashed; and several others accused of being drug runners: David Holmes, 51, of Coram; Jennifer Licata, 23, of Farmingville; Jahiteak Appling, 21, of Medford; and Deborah Trezza, 22, of Coram, the district attorney's office said.
The eight were expected to be arraigned at a later date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Friv4games 306,257
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Friv4games 47,494
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Friv4games 11,037
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr reddevil76 3,085
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr nac 15,596
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Billyball 309,315
Why is ILAL such a dypshyt? (Dec '12) 4 hr WHERE IS DYPSHYT 83
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 hr jimi-yank 9,368

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]