OUTED SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#20666 May 26, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
.........OMG......How Funny.......
POST 20612 followed by
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha! Toe Sock outed herself as Sanchez/Riverhead/Monroe!
Winning!
POST 20613, oops!
ANGRY SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently ANGRY SANCHEZ had the 'LPW' on 2 different screens and was suppose to post 20613 first then answer with post 20612, very SLOPPY, SANCHEZ. It reconfirms that Princess 'Porker' Hey/IRISHMAN are Sanchez.
Sloppy Sanchez strikes again.
Denials, obfuscation and ignorance will not remove the above.
KOOL KREW KONS KONTRADICTION KAUGHT
ANGRY SANCHEZ

Bronx, NY

#20667 May 26, 2012
Where is the DEFORMED DIDDLER? She knows she has been outed once again, OWSH Wins!!!! Let's all wait for the morphin to start!
ANGRY SANCHEZ

Bronx, NY

#20668 May 26, 2012
OUTED SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>POST 20612 followed by
<quoted text>POST 20613, oops!
<quoted text>Denials, obfuscation and ignorance will not remove the above.
She cam't deny it anymore Maybe she needs a cookie now.Krap Krew Kaught . We have outed her so many times ,now who is the pig..ker?
OUTED SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#20669 May 26, 2012
ANGRY SANCHEZ wrote:
Where is the DEFORMED DIDDLER? She knows she has been outed once again, OWSH Wins!!!! Let's all wait for the morphin to start!
Tammie your ISP gives you away, outed again.

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#20670 May 26, 2012
OUTED SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>POST 20612 followed by
<quoted text>POST 20613, oops!
<quoted text>Denials, obfuscation and ignorance will not remove the above.
This outing is classic and nothing can change it lol.
LI GAL

Monroe, NC

#20671 May 26, 2012
Hey tammie remember when I outed you as the LI GAL? Remember how you would post something good/nice under one LI GAL ID and then answer yourself with the nasty/stalking/bad LI GAL? In an attempt to make it authentic the 'good' LI GAL would complain about someone posting as her yet would not register her ID after numerous suggestions to do so. It shortly became obvious that the 'good' and 'bad' LI GAL were the same.
You MO is the same here on the LPW thread with all of your make believe characters.
Your Black Heart f-up your head. TEEHEE

And now you're posting as ANGRY SANCHEZ, copying the old LI GAL days, too funny.
SLOPPY SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#20672 May 26, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
This outing is classic and nothing can change it lol.
Amen to that. It tells us with certainty that tammie/Deformed is Princess Hey and Irishman and lets not forget renegade who is a staunch defender of Princess Hey. Who else would do that except tammie/Deformed?

Health Department

#20673 May 26, 2012
ANGRY SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>She cam't deny it anymore Maybe she needs a cookie now.Krap Krew Kaught . We have outed her so many times ,now who is the pig..ker?
LOL Sancheez it's cool(kool)you got busted it happens to most *morphins* you get on a roll you get sloppy and get caught.

I would suggest going forward to try not to act like an ass and maybe...just maybe when you screw up it blow up in your face.

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

#20674 May 26, 2012
LI GAL wrote:
Hey tammie remember when I outed you as the LI GAL? Remember how you would post something good/nice under one LI GAL ID and then answer yourself with the nasty/stalking/bad LI GAL? In an attempt to make it authentic the 'good' LI GAL would complain about someone posting as her yet would not register her ID after numerous suggestions to do so. It shortly became obvious that the 'good' and 'bad' LI GAL were the same.
You MO is the same here on the LPW thread with all of your make believe characters.
Your Black Heart f-up your head. TEEHEE
And now you're posting as ANGRY SANCHEZ, copying the old LI GAL days, too funny.
Hahahahaha!
Nice try!
Outed!
Winning!

Queensland, Australia

#20675 May 26, 2012
ANGRY SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>She cam't deny it anymore Maybe she needs a cookie now.Krap Krew Kaught . We have outed her so many times ,now who is the pig..ker?
Hahahahaha!
You mean you've outed yourself!
West Babylon!
Winning!
John Gotti Rotting Corpse

Australia

#20676 May 26, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sancheez it's cool(kool)you got busted it happens to most *morphins* you get on a roll you get sloppy and get caught.
I would suggest going forward to try not to act like an ass and maybe...just maybe when you screw up it blow up in your face.
Sorry, that last sentence should be...it will blow up in my face.

Health Department

#20677 May 26, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha!
Nice try!
Outed!
Winning!
Hahahahhhh
Poor try!
Sanchez!
Losing!

Tee Hee
ANGRY SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#20678 May 26, 2012
It looks like the SLOPPY SANCHEZ meltdown is under way with the make believe Irishman/Deformed leading the way.

Health Department

#20679 May 26, 2012
John Gotti Rotting Corpse wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that last sentence should be...it will blow up in my face.
Irishman lmao you got busted deal with it .

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

And Have A Happy New Year

#20680 May 26, 2012
Hello and GOODMORNING my dear friends.Change my phrases no way,especially not for you.Kills you dont it oh well that how you idiots do repeat sonow your outed.Hahahaha..Hope you guys are having a great morning and the rest of your day is awesome as well.Kool Krew Rocks and Rules Forever. My give a dams busted.I looked down deep dug a little deeper ohh still nothing my give a dams busted..We all are friends and we have a great love for each other nothing you dumbazzes know of so yes "Irishman","Ren egade" and the others take up for me "Princess Hey" and the rest of us.Thats what friends are for..Hum that sounds like a song,Oh but you wouldnt know how that works.Since you dont have any but a bunch of Azzes from all the azz family,you know Jack,dumb,smart,lazy and please lets not forget Kiss..Thats you guys..We are the best and you dont know anything kills ya.
.....OMG.....So....Freakin'... ..Funny.....HAhahha..
..........Kool Krew Rocks and Rules Forever........
Hugs and lots of love to all my friends.Later winning..
OUTED SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#20681 May 26, 2012
John Gotti Rotting Corpse wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that last sentence should be...it will blow up in my face.
OOPS AGAIN!
Tammie/Deformed you already posted under the 'John Gotti Rotting Corpse' ID with the West Babylon ISP,

http://www.topix.net/forum/nyc/TBSQPHQ0GMMETT... #

now it's from Australia the same place Irishman claims to be from. SLOPPY SANCHEZ is in a meltdown.

Queensland, Australia

#20682 May 26, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Irishman lmao you got busted deal with it .
Hahahahaha!
Goodnight everyone. It's after 11pm here and I have to go and cry myself to sleep.
Enjoy your long weekend.
Winning!

Health Department

#20683 May 26, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Hello and GOODMORNING my dear friends.Change my phrases no way,especially not for you.Kills you dont it oh well that how you idiots do repeat sonow your outed.Hahahaha..Hope you guys are having a great morning and the rest of your day is awesome as well.Kool Krew Rocks and Rules Forever. My give a dams busted.I looked down deep dug a little deeper ohh still nothing my give a dams busted..We all are friends and we have a great love for each other nothing you dumbazzes know of so yes "Irishman","Ren egade" and the others take up for me "Princess Hey" and the rest of us.Thats what friends are for..Hum that sounds like a song,Oh but you wouldnt know how that works.Since you dont have any but a bunch of Azzes from all the azz family,you know Jack,dumb,smart,lazy and please lets not forget Kiss..Thats you guys..We are the best and you dont know anything kills ya.
Sitting back watching the posts Sanchez ? You krack me up.
*morph*
OUTED SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#20684 May 26, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
teehee

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

And Have A Happy New Year

#20685 May 26, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha!
Goodnight everyone. It's after 11pm here and I have to go and cry myself to sleep.
Enjoy your long weekend.
Winning!
aaahh dont cry"Irishman" I have a shoulder you can borrow.Heres you a song too...Put your head on my shoulder..By Paul anka..Listen to it..Gotta run and get a few things done..Now stop your crying people are watching,LOL..Let me help you dry your eyes.Thats better.See...I love ya,,Wheres Figgy at??Figgy where are you,Irishman needs you...I will be your buddy untill she gets here.Okay??Hugs and kisses for all my dear friends..Be careful on your outings.Blessings to us all.Amen.Kool Krew Rocks and Rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Pearl Jam 306,960
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 1 hr Loose As A Goose 295
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 9,957
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Analog man 9,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Should Witchcraft Stores be 18+ only? 5 hr umm 4
Question about NY License 7 hr SAS 3
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 9 hr Guinness Drinker 16,630
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 hr Paul Yanks 311,541

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York