Black Girls: Would you meet a white guy?

Posted in the New York Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 332 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Anonymous

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Hello,

We had the reverse question already in this forum, but this topic is very interesting to me.
Why? Because i feel totally attracted to black girls... but i have made the experience that black girls date very often black guys only and it's much easier to start a flirt with a white girl... in todays world there should be no barrier anymore between races, etc... Do black girls have some bad experiences with white guys?

Well, i don't know... but I would like to learn about it and it may clears up the picture...

Thanks...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

2

To answer the first question, yes, there are a lot of black girls dating white guys.Some black girls want to meet white guys, but like any other race in todays society, they are afraid of the outcome. So, more people shouldn't care what others think.

Okay, for the other question, some black girls can have bad experiences with them. If he likes to say some racist jokes (even though it's about not about their race, but you still like them) it will most times turn them off to dating them. SOme blacks girls don't want to be constantly reminded that they are a race. Can't people forget that? Everyday, they will have other people reminding them that, so, why would the guy she liked remind her, no matter what race he would talk about? But, thats one of some bad experinces thats common.

Well, hey, as long as you are nice and loving, and don't care about race, she would go for you.:P Me? I was interested in a few white guys myself and I admit that. It's a shame how some people don't. So, follow your heart and not those of others. Just tell them to screw off lol
Anonymous

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Anonymous wrote:
So, follow your heart and not those of others. Just tell them to screw off lol
Everything you say as absolutely right and to be honest I would never say some jokes or anything what could provoke questions... The difficulty i have experienced is, that if trying to flirt with a girl, a lot more white girls correspond positively... please understand... i'm not ugly so that can't be the reason... but i'm trying to flirt with black girls if the opportunity arrives... but sometimes I have the feeling that they think... "Why do you look at me, because I'm black?"... I mean, I'm from europe and maybe it's different here than in the US... i don't know?

Well, i'm going to NY soon, so we'll see, maybe i get the chance there...

Thanks anyway...
so_into_you

Nilai, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 19, 2009
 

Judged:

6

3

3

i'm a black girl n I'M SO INTO WHITE guys! but the white guys in my uni campus only go for asian girls! sheeesh
Mike Huffman

Yellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

5

5

4

I don't believe in interracial dating or marriage, no I'm not a skinhead or a supremist, but I believe people are more comfortable, and it's much more natural to stay within your own race.
Soceity, the media,have tried to put people on an unfair guilt trip for this, when I believe it is the natural order.
silvermeans

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 5, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

2

so_into_you wrote:
i'm a black girl n I'M SO INTO WHITE guys! but the white guys in my uni campus only go for asian girls! sheeesh
I'm white and N2 black girls...they are so sexy
silvermeans

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 5, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I'm a white guy and N2 blackgirls...blackgirls are so damn .sexy
alberta

Mason City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 5, 2009
 

Judged:

6

5

4

this race thing is beyond stupid. if you are attracted to someone, don't let something as dumb as a person's ethnicity stand in the way. shallow minded people believe that you should NEVER date someone first and foremost because of their race, not the fact that they could be a wonderful person who you can share things with, and have many things in common with.(like kindness and integrity)

it's a really sad world that many people choose to live in.

as for me, if i'm attracted to someone and the feeling is mutual, then that's what matters, and ethnicity is the last thing on my mind.
Rocker

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 13, 2009
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Who doesn't love white girls? They're very pretty and not loud. I love latinas too because they're so good looking and sexy. Black girls have serious attitude problem and not into romance so much.
MarieLuv

Clarkston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Im a young black girl living in Michigan...In a mostly urban/small part of town and i rarely see Black Women with White men,i'm not really atracted to black guys because it seems like all the good ones are with white girls or they are gay...i'll move on to high school soon to graduate from high school and move to california to attend collage and i hopefully meet more white men that are atracted to black girls...(Im tired of looking at all sexy white guys who like black girls on the net LOL)!
Sasha

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you say as absolutely right and to be honest I would never say some jokes or anything what could provoke questions... The difficulty i have experienced is, that if trying to flirt with a girl, a lot more white girls correspond positively... please understand... i'm not ugly so that can't be the reason... but i'm trying to flirt with black girls if the opportunity arrives... but sometimes I have the feeling that they think... "Why do you look at me, because I'm black?"... I mean, I'm from europe and maybe it's different here than in the US... i don't know?
Well, i'm going to NY soon, so we'll see, maybe i get the chance there...
Thanks anyway...
Hi -

Well - I am in NYC and white guys do not approach me and I am approachable. Due to my industry, I am always surrounded by them - told I am beautiful, etc.....but that's it.....I just don't get it. Not even sure, outside of work, where to meet white men. I get kind-alluring stares and glances, but that's it!

Good luck and NYC and it seems that some white men are interested in black women and vice versa, but nothing is being done about it - go figure!

Sasha - NYC
Sasha

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 4, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

silvermeans wrote:
I'm a white guy and N2 blackgirls...blackgirls are so damn .sexy
WHERE???? are you men into black women???? Where - not in NYC.

Sash - NYC
Sasha

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 4, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rocker wrote:
Who doesn't love white girls? They're very pretty and not loud. I love latinas too because they're so good looking and sexy. Black girls have serious attitude problem and not into romance so much.
Rocker - you need to get out WAY more - expand your circle and l-i-v-e! I respect your opinion, but it is a misguided limited view. You have no idea what you are missing :)

Sash - NYC
Chelsea Watson

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 30, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

MarieLuv wrote:
Im a young black girl living in Michigan...In a mostly urban/small part of town and i rarely see Black Women with White men,i'm not really atracted to black guys because it seems like all the good ones are with white girls or they are gay...i'll move on to high school soon to graduate from high school and move to california to attend collage and i hopefully meet more white men that are atracted to black girls...(Im tired of looking at all sexy white guys who like black girls on the net LOL)!
no sweetie, ONLY the ugly, bad ones are ALWAYS with white girls. i never seen a cute black guys with a white girl. one has to be fugly. like reggie bush, hes ugly and suck at ftball and with kim wh*re kardashian
yep

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 30, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I like white guys, but here in NY they dont approach you they may look and even crack a smile but they wont say one word. I have been attracted to a few white guys.
boyhowdy

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If your so into white guys,please come up this way.I love black women.But they always seem uninterested.Like to meet some that don't care about skin color.
Mick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

so_into_you wrote:
i'm a black girl n I'M SO INTO WHITE guys! but the white guys in my uni campus only go for asian girls! sheeesh
Some white guys like Asian girls and some of us like black girls. I would love to meet a nice looking black woman in her early thirties. I am 5ft9 green eyes, olive complextion and I am 40 years old, I am not Hispanic I am Italian
precious b

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 25, 2009
 

Judged:

5

2

2

dis be dat precious b chick im on deck like uh huh shit be crazy out hear in da hood as u can see da only reason why im sitting here rite now today writeing this bullshit is because im high ass hell and its wack in the house this shit blowin mines im getting tight just sitting here my father probaley sitting down just watching me typed like what da fuck is you writeing lmao im wild high
Anonymous wrote:
Hello,
We had the reverse question already in this forum, but this topic is very interesting to me.
Why? Because i feel totally attracted to black girls... but i have made the experience that black girls date very often black guys only and it's much easier to start a flirt with a white girl... in todays world there should be no barrier anymore between races, etc... Do black girls have some bad experiences with white guys?
Well, i don't know... but I would like to learn about it and it may clears up the picture...
Thanks...
boyhowdy

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi -
Well - I am in NYC and white guys do not approach me and I am approachable. Due to my industry, I am always surrounded by them - told I am beautiful, etc.....but that's it.....I just don't get it. Not even sure, outside of work, where to meet white men. I get kind-alluring stares and glances, but that's it!
Good luck and NYC and it seems that some white men are interested in black women and vice versa, but nothing is being done about it - go figure!
Sasha - NYC
Please come upstate.I would love to get to know some black ladies.I always found them so sexy.So come on up,I won't be afraid to approach you.
hello

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 27, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am from Arkansas and I love women of all colors. Red, white, blue, yellow, It doesnt matter as long as the chick is cool. Sasha I would approach you if I ever met you. You sexy lil thing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min NYStateOfMind 306,197
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr jimi-yank 88
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,906
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,453
Wall Street protesters plan march on DA's office (Oct '11) 3 hr ODIGO 911 Early Warning 39
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr R Kramden 14,422
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 5 hr Isle Insider 4,785
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 19 hr LI Football fan 10,242
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••