Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,410)

Showing posts 228,181 - 228,200 of303,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to answer, interesting, you have yet to ask a meaningful question! Furthermore, those questions posed to me were merely rhetorical in nature!
Guess you don't know what rhetorical means. No, those questions were asking for the actual statements made that explains why, when a guy mocks an abuse victim, or that he's allegedly talking about me, that you would reply, "Interesting...:-)"

You were also asked to explain what statements you were referring to that provided you such insight to my character that you somehow got the 1st impression that what he said was true about me, when you only happened upon this place yesterday afternoon.

No sense at all to view those questions as being rhetorical in nature, or meaningless.

lol, as I said, do whatever you want, post whatever you want don't answer whatever you don't want to answer. The point has been made to anyone paying attention and isn't a PC bonehead. Whether or not any of you PC boneheads understand what that means is irrelevant.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
So your Church regularly lies. Thanks for making that connection.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/31/us/cardinal...
Dolan previously said that any claim that he authorized a payoff of child molesters was “false, preposterous and unjust.”, but now the truth comes out that he authorized payments to child raping, fake holy men.
You and your church are full of feces for jesus.
The coverup just gets deeper and wider and danker and more shameful.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that I, the atheist, am representing your church?
Cool. The catholic church is a church of ATHEISM and is now PRO-CHOICE! Join the atheist Catholic church because there IS NO GOD!, you may now use birth control, have abortions and have wild sex anytime you want. Just don't be mean to your fellow humans.
Catholic=Atheist!!
Where do I sign up?!

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your last sentence. But that is never going to happen when the very people who claim to value life continue to vote for politicians that claim sex education, free birth control, low cost or free medical care, welfare and food stamps are bad and should all be eliminated.
There are few if any late term abortions
Done on healthy, normal, pregnancies. That's a fact.
I'm not much for politicians,they all lie,all of them. They say what makes them win the game,for votes.
You should have faith in mankind,nothing is impossible..:)
How few is few,one is too many. I'm not trying to be mean,you'll find it takes a lot for me to blow my cool. Where do you get your facts?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ lol. Bonehead who believes everything she hears without proof or any facts.
Yeah, sure. Either way, you are professional crackpot. You defend Lynne, who you have never even posted to, with an intimate ferocity. You jump to her defense as quickly as a mother chihuahua does to her pups. You write about her as if you know her and her personal psyche. You have made it your mission to protect someone whom you claim to have never known and who isn't even active on Topix, anymore. Now, if you really think that the objective observer wouldn't come to the conclusion that you are Lynne, you are stupid as well as crazy. Besides, you absolutely suck this attention up like mother's milk and you know it.

Okay, mama, release your impotent venom on me. I have an umbrella and galoshes ready.~laughing~

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered both of those questions.
I addressed what was pertinent from your post because that's what I do here. I address what's pertinent to make a point about the stupidity and lies you people post and in expecting you to be able to prove the claims you make. You obviously can't do that. All you can do is create fiction, post about what's irrelevant to anything here, and post false accusations.
You haven't been able to prove anything you claimed ON the topic of viability or RvW. Now you can't prove your claims off topic either.
The rest of your post is just you expecting me to answer as though my answers would prove you right about anything. lol, Toots, you can't manipulate me or get me to answer baiting questions, no matter how vile or crazy the fiction you create.
You claims/fiction you try to post as fact, are up to you to prove are true, not up to me, pinhead.
WTF are you babbling about, Freak show? Who asked you to prove anything? I didn't. Hmmmm, Sounds to me as if you are afraid your answers to certain questions will, in fact, prove you are Lynne D. Interesting. Of course if you were not Lynne D then you would just answer questions without fear.

It is also interesting to see that you agree that Lynne Ds past is "vile". Know who used to use the word "vile" a LOT??

I have always proved every claim I have ever made and you LYING about that doesn't change the FACTS. It does prove you are a LIAR, though.

Here is the question:

Is a 13 or 15 year old having sex with an adult man being molested?

Exactly how is this straight forward question a "baiting" question?

I am asking your opinion on this matter. I asked you a very long time ago and you dodged it then too. Why? Whats the problem? Explain HOW this question is "baiting" and why you won't answer it.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Constitution-lover wrote:
I think abortion is flat out evil. That said we have many things that are legal that are flat out evil. I do wishw e could do some regulation on abortion like only first trimester and for a reason like rape or health reasons. NOT OH CRAP GOT DRUNK AND KNOCkED UP.
Wish away, friend. "Evil" is a philosophical term and cannot be applied to law. You don't get to ban abortion because of your personal (and inaccurate) judgement of women who have abortions.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Where do I sign up?!
Well, since it was Knutters idea, she is in charge of the sign up sheet!(I'm SO sorry)

Knutter, Elise wants to join Our New Atheist RCC that I represent as an employee. Be a dear and help her out, huh?

Let me know if there are any problems. With the new wild sex any time rules, knutter might be hard to find for a while. She is probably confused. Or maybe tired. You know how starving kids in a candy store can be.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh crap I got drunk is not a good reason to snuff out a potential life. Ever heard the saying "YOU PLAY YOU PAY"? What has happen to taking responsibility for your mistakes?
Do you want a drunk to bring a baby into the world just because you have some weird resentment against her activities?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
Didnt say wanted to usurp anything. I did say abortion should stay legal. Just should be more controled. First tri-mester should be latest for abortion unless a health concern comes up later on. Also an abortion should be given only if a good reason. Not OOPS I wasa idiot and got knocked up when I was drunk....I mean we have right to keep and bear arms. That deosnt mean we can own any weapon that mand can create. We must control some things. THAT DOESNT BREAK THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
Here the thing is. Once a fetus could survive outside a women womb with medical help it then should be to late for an abortion.
Read a fetal development text and get back to us.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
The first one is more evil and showing no responsiblity.
That comes under the heading, "Not your business."

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, YOU said she was from Bangor ME, then changed your tune and stated she was what "originally?" from Ohio, Or Idaho or something like that. lol.
Basically YOU posted it about it since I've been here and then changed your mind as to where she's supposedly from. PC boneheads are the only ones who believe what you boneheads post and thrive on rumor, because not one ever asks you people to prove your claims, like the fool Elise and some "newbie". lol, as if that poster is new, coming in going right for the posts about Lynne.
I have asked you liars t prove the claims you make about the past and the present of Lynne's life and all we ever hear are crickets. lol.
Only idiots, like Elise, would take idiots, like you or Chicky or any other PCer at their word without proof.
You guys suck at your own game you play here of 'trash the pro-lifers'. lol.
Why do you care so much about Lynne? Why do you care if we think you are her? You say the ONLY reason you keep coming back to this thread is to protect all unborn baaabies that we are doomed to be aborted? And yet here you are, willingly perpetuating the Myth of Lynne. You so love this, Lily-Lynne-whoever you are this year. You're hilarious!

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not much for politicians,they all lie,all of them. They say what makes them win the game,for votes.
You should have faith in mankind,nothing is impossible..:)
How few is few,one is too many. I'm not trying to be mean,you'll find it takes a lot for me to blow my cool. Where do you get your facts?
I made a mistake when I commented on late term abortion. I meant to say that there are few if any late term abortions done after viability.

It would be a great thing if every woman who became pregnant unplanned always wanted to remain pregnant and felt it would not be an impossible, devastating, financial burden. However, even if every woman practiced perfect birth control and even if babies were free, from birth thru college, there will still be women who do not want to remain pregnant or give birth, for whatever reason. There will be damaged fetuses and life threatening pregnancies. I will NEVER be a woman who will tell another woman that she MUST complete a pregnancy she doesn't want just because *I* think she should. That would be beyond selfish, arrogant and incomprehensible to me. No one should ever do that. Only the pregnant woman knows herself, her life, her needs and her situation.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to talk about anyone's job? You're taking money working for a Catholic church? An organization you've repeatedly made claims that [anyone involved with it] supports the abuse of children. You accuse all Catholics in this thread od supporting pedophile priests just because they're Catholic, you idiotic hypocrite. lol. It's really funny to watch you fools day after day make claims and then display what hypocrites you are, by proving you're guilty of exactly what you accuse others of doing.
<quoted text>
Exactly, because you have no answer.
No, it's because you're an insignificant twit. Try to "read for comprehension," you boneheaded pinhead. lol.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok I wasnt going to come back but cant help it.
Murder is everyones business there baby killer!!!!!!!!!!
Abortion isn't murder you ignorant POS. So, no one else's business. See how that works?

Now grow up and learn to control yourself.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
I DONT FEEL SAFE WITH JUST A SHOT GUN I WANT A NUKE MISSLE IN BACK YARD AND IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.........
How does that sound???????
Aborting a pregnancy doesn't pose a threat to the public. You owning a nuclear missile does.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So she cant have an abortion and because of that it is the tax payers problem to pay her to care for it??????? You see I think welfare and food stamps are unconstitutional. To me everyone shoudl care for themself. Now that deosnt mean I think welfare or food stamps should just be ended. BUWhyTW AHT HAPPENED TO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILTY????? Why is it anymore peopel say "IF YOU DONT DO THIS I WILL BE FORCED TO DO THIS"???????? So sick of people blaming everyone and everything but there own fault for there life.
But you're okay with forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies to term. Hmmm... Okaaay. The fact is that abortion is a responsible act when one cannot carry a pregnancy to term in a responsible manner. What you feel about that isn't relevant to anyone but you.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol It's ignorant buffoons like you who would need to "shut your pie hole", if for no other reason than to stop proving our claims about you FOR us, as to how unintelligent and senseless we claim you are.
CD:"What difference is there between an elective abortion pre-viability and an elective abortion post-viability, when the key word is "elect?"
The difference is the [potential] for the human life in utero to survive outside of the womb post-viability, as opposed to not being able to pre-viability; therefore killing post-viability, when the human life can be delivered instead, isn't necessary for a woman's life or health.
"Can't a woman elcet NOT to abort pre-viability, or post-viability, even if in the case of the latter, her life may be threatened?"
Of course, and no one has stated otherwise, which is why I said that you stating that was redundant, in this part of my post:
Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~CD then: "The term elective abortion, insofar as this thread is concerned, has always meant the type of abortion a woman can have without intervention of the state. Nice try,... but that dog won't hunt."
Lily: Redundant, since I haven't stated otherwise.
CD: "A woman can elect either to have an abortion, even post viability,(when the state's compelling interest in protecting potential life has already kicked in), if the pregnancy will threaten her life, or her health. She can also elect not to have that abortion."
Lily: Again redundant since I haven't stated otherwise.~
CD now:"So, if the "elective" part, meaning, the election choice of the woman remains in either case, isn't disturbed, what's your fucking point,...?"
You're so stupid. The POINT is, you said:
CD then: "The term elective abortion, insofar as this thread is concerned, has always meant the type of abortion a woman can have without intervention of the state. Nice try,... but that dog won't hunt."
Then said: "Can't a woman elcet NOT to abort pre-viability, or post-viability, even if in the case of the latter, her life may be threatened?"
You're talking about 2 [different] things, and the 2nd was not at all what you said the first time.
A woman electing NOT to abort pre or post viability is not about the same as when you said, "The term elective abortion, insofar as this thread is concerned, has always meant the type of abortion a woman can have without intervention of the state. Nice try,... but that dog won't hunt." in your first post.
CD:"So out of one corner of your mouth you state you know what my post meant, but out of the other corner, you discredit yourself by expressly making assertions that clearly indicate you don't."
Oh no, pea brain, I understood exactly what you said, then you changed what you said. Either way, with each thing you said, you had no point. Both times you stated redundancy that no one has argued about. You know how you people prove you know you're wrong? You CHANGE what you said as though it's what you were saying all along. lol. When we tell you that, you can only come back with childish, impotent insults.
Aaaaand away she goes! Yeeehaaw!!

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yep you answered my question.......You see your saying gun regulations are ok. If we went by the constitution by the word as you say we should for abortion then you and I should be able to own any weapon the military has. But we for good reason have regulations on guns. That si waht I am saying abortion should ahve some rules not just anything goes rip a baby out alive and then kill it9partial birth). You see what I am saying? We have regulations on almost everything we do. Why should abortion be wide open with no regulation?
Your argument ends right there. There are regulations on abortion. You win. Congratulations!

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The coverup just gets deeper and wider and danker and more shameful.
That story was proven wrong. And made up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 228,181 - 228,200 of303,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 min Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
Roberto Fuentes, great guy, mows down child (Aug '10) 20 min bulldog 13
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 45 min Maude 13,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr charles in charge 42,982
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 302,057
This is What the NYPD's Failed Muslim Surveilla... 1 hr Bob Boucher 3
paul ryan’s republican budget 1 hr nac 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 65,116
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••