Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
228,181 - 228,200 of 305,143 Comments Last updated 59 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, YOU said she was from Bangor ME, then changed your tune and stated she was what "originally?" from Ohio, Or Idaho or something like that. lol.
You're lying again Lynniekins. Again, I DEFY you to show where I've EVER AT ANYTIME OR ANY PLACE said YOU were from Bangor, OR where I claimed YOU were from "Ohio or Idaho or something like that".

Oh wait, you can't, because you're lying like you usually do.
Basically YOU posted it about it since I've been
Bullshit. I KNOW where you're from, I KNOW where you live, hell, I even have pictures of it that YOU sent me.

here and then changed your mind as to where she's supposedly from. PC boneheads are the only ones who believe what you boneheads post and thrive on rumor, because not one ever asks you people to prove your claims, like the fool Elise and some "newbie". lol, as if that poster is new, coming in going right for the posts about Lynne.
I have asked you liars t prove the claims you make about the past and the present of Lynne's life and all we ever hear are crickets. lol.
Only idiots, like Elise, would take idiots, like you or Chicky or any other PCer at their word without proof.
You guys suck at your own game you play here of 'trash the pro-lifers'. lol.
Lynniekins, the ONLY idiot here is you, if you think anyone buys your bullshit. Hell, even your own buds know you're full of shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance and inability to pay attention before jumping on something isn't my inability to make clear posts, pea brain.
Only you PCer boneheads can't understand my posts, while the intelligent and reasonable people can. Explain that one, fool.
Funny, nobody much pays you any attention other than those you claim "cant understand your posts". You're a useful idiot to MAYBE one or two people on your own side of the fence, the rest ignore your stupid ass.

The FACT is that since you've been posting here in 2006, you've never learned to think before you speak AND your lack of education doesn't allow you to communicate effectively - so you're in a CONSTANT state of justifying your own stupidity.

For YOUR sake I sincerely hope you convince yourself of these endless series of lies you've been winding yourself up in, during your latest incarnation here. Because the FACT IS that you're a lying damn joke to everyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one posting fiction, lying chicky. Provide one post in which I posted a lie. Provide proof of your own claims. You can't.
I can. You've lied with EVERY post today where you claimed I said you live in Bangor, OR where you claimed I said you came from "Ohio or Idaho or something like that".

You're a LYING sack of shit Lynne.

But feel free to prove ME wrong.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>Yea well a life is ended againt its will...THAT IS MURDER....

I am 45 years old and in perfect control.I am not the one saying abortion is a good thing. WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL BABY KILLER...
Actual you are out of control. And stupid as hell, too. STFU you baby killer.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Ok I will call 911 on all the abortion clinics.
Yes and be sure to tell them there is murder at the abortion clinic.

When they release you from your 72 hour hold be sure to get back to us, you baby killer.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>A fetus is an unborn human. No matter what you murdering scum say.
Yes it is an unborn human. Now drag your murdering scum self outta here.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What regulations are on abortion???? There is some but not enough. Like I have said dont want abortion illegal. Just think late term abortions and multiple abortions and abortion for no good reason should be banned.....
And who are you to decide what is, or is not, a good reason? Who would get to decide for all women what is a good reason? A bunch of old crock male politicos? The old decrepit crock in the Vatican? Doctors? The local pedophile parish priest? Everyone but the women? You?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm never far from your thoughts. Sorry, babe, you had your chance. That ship has sailed. Now, you are creeping, and it's pathetic.
It's a mess the way these fundies ask questions and then when they get an answer they swear up and down they didn't. What a stupid game they play.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
A fetus is an unborn human. No matter what you murdering scum say.
Meow! hissss!

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHA PRO -CHOICE AT A RECORD LOW!!!!41 percent HAHAHAHAHAH

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Perhaps, but abortion is not murder. Murder is a legal term referring to an illegal killing. Abortion is not illegal. No matter how much the PLM yells, words actually have meaning.
<quoted text>
Ok I wasnt going to come back but cant help it.
Murder is everyones business there baby killer!!!!!!!!!!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

No, that is not true. A fetus has no will; it has no consciousness.

So soldiers and police are murderers, since the people they might kill certainly didn't want to die? Nope; that is not the definition of murder.

Screaming, "WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL BABY KILLER" might indicate a certain loss of control.
<quoted text>
Yea well a life is ended againt its will...THAT IS MURDER....
I am 45 years old and in perfect control.I am not the one saying abortion is a good thing. WHO IS OUT OF CONTROL BABY KILLER...

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Until you get "knocked up", you have no say in what any woman does with her pregnancy.

Ther are not a million families out there willing to adopt--there are half-million kids available for adoption. So where are all these eager adopters? They are all waiting for perfect white babies, or buying kids from other countries.
<quoted text>
Oh yes murder is so responsible.....You go and get knocked up you live with that action and carry baby to term and if cant handle raiseing it there is millions of families who will adopt it.
Why wont you take responsibility for you DUMB actions???????
EVER HEAR OF CONDOMS???????

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

You don't want abortion to be illegal; you just want the power to determine who can have one. Where does the constitution give you--or the government--that right?
<quoted text>
What regulations are on abortion???? There is some but not enough. Like I have said dont want abortion illegal. Just think late term abortions and multiple abortions and abortion for no good reason should be banned.....

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Please do...then wait for the police to come and have a little "talk" with you about the proper use of 911.
<quoted text>
Ok I will call 911 on all the abortion clinics.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about, Freak show? Who asked you to prove anything? I didn't. Hmmmm, Sounds to me as if you are afraid your answers to certain questions will, in fact, prove you are Lynne D. Interesting. Of course if you were not Lynne D then you would just answer questions without fear.
lol, exactly your tactic, bonehead. I won't indulge in your stupidity. How does the answer to that question have anything to do with the abortion issue? It doesn't. It's obvious you're fishing for something. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care so much about Lynne? Why do you care if we think you are her? You say the ONLY reason you keep coming back to this thread is to protect all unborn baaabies that we are doomed to be aborted? And yet here you are, willingly perpetuating the Myth of Lynne. You so love this, Lily-Lynne-whoever you are this year. You're hilarious!
I don't care pea brain, and have already posted why I reply to those posts. Pay attention. Do you have ADD or something?

I will always take the opportunity you boneheads give me to prove you're liars, regardless of the subject you post about, even if the subject is Lynne.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's because you're an insignificant twit. Try to "read for comprehension," you boneheaded pinhead. lol.
Are you even capable of not replying to any and ALL of my posts? You so desperate for my attention? I have a fan. How cute.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A fetus is an unborn human. No matter what you murdering scum say.
Very good, Skippy. A fetus is unborn and it is human. No one is disputing that.

Next.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure. Either way, you are professional crackpot. You defend Lynne, who you have never even posted to, with an intimate ferocity. You jump to her defense as quickly as a mother chihuahua does to her pups. You write about her as if you know her and her personal psyche. You have made it your mission to protect someone whom you claim to have never known and who isn't even active on Topix, anymore. Now, if you really think that the objective observer wouldn't come to the conclusion that you are Lynne, you are stupid as well as crazy. Besides, you absolutely suck this attention up like mother's milk and you know it.
Okay, mama, release your impotent venom on me. I have an umbrella and galoshes ready.~laughing~
"You defend Lynne, who you have never even posted to, with an intimate ferocity. You jump to her defense as quickly as a mother chihuahua does to her pups."

lol. You're really a stupid person.
I've done the exact same thing to every pro-lifer I've seen you boneheads lie about. Lynne isn't the exception, and you'd know that if you paid attention and had any sense.

"Now, if you really think that the objective observer wouldn't come to the conclusion that you are Lynne, you are stupid as well as crazy."

You would have to believe I'm Doc too, knucklehead, because I've defended what I knew was true about what he posted THE SAME WAY I've defended Lynne, after seeing the posts the PLers provided that proved the PCers are liar about what she posted.

"Besides, you absolutely suck this attention up like mother's milk and you know it."

You're speaking of yourself, stalker. lol. You follow my posts, not the other way around. Has there been any post of mine you haven't given attention to? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 9 min CONFUSED 1,385
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,394
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 20 min Da GreatDirtyWater 305,936
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 57 min positronium 6,370
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,823
The REAL problem with Obamacare (Jan '14) 2 hr Pollys Opinion 137
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 2 hr jimi-yank 72
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Pollys Opinion 14,386
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 6 hr outsider 10,226
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000