Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,010
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#242432 Jun 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit Lynne. I DEFY you to show where I've EVER "mentioned" Bangor Maine to you, about you, or on this forum, EVER -***EXCEPT in private email***, when you sent me a picture of Stephen King's gates. YOU didn't live there, and I NEVER at any time claimed you did. You forgetting you sent me pictures of your "NEW" home, and where it is? In fact, your earliest postings back in 2006 showed you being in Brewer Maine, and they still show that.
You REALLY want to go here Lynniekins? Becaue you KNOW I'll be happy to oblige if you want to keep lying and are too stupid to keep your big mouth shut.
Oh and BTW, of course I direct the posts to YOU, you ARE the OP that posted here as Lynne D, and you damn well know it. ANYTHING but your admission is a complete and unadulterated lie, and you damn well know that too.
Who DO you think you're kidding LYNNE?
^^Psycho liar. lol

You "DEFY" me to prove? Like I wouldn't be up for the challenge to find the proof I know for a fact is here? lol. I think it's great that you give so many opportunities for PLers to prove you're a pathological liar. Now remember you just mentioned "Brewer Maine", for the next time I mention some area in Maine that you claim about Lynne.

"You REALLY want to go here Lynniekins? Becaue you KNOW I'll be happy to oblige if you want to keep lying and are too stupid to keep your big mouth shut."

lol. Keep my mouth shut? About the things [you] post here and I'm [not] lying about? You think your silly threats are effective? Hell no, Toots. If you and your friends are going to try to accuse me of supposedly "slipping up" and "proving" I would only know something if I was Lynne, or accuse me of lying as to where I get the information I use in my posts about her; I'm going to post the truth, as I always do, and as I have this time.

(cont.)

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#242433 Jun 9, 2012
The problem here, as I see it, is entirely on the Pro-Life side in that they can't make up their minds.

You have several different pro-life groups some of which overlap, some of which contradict:

A) No abortions ever, even when the baby is going to be born horrifyingly disfigured and will die instantly, killing the mother as well.

B) No abortions and no medication/education which would reduce the number of abortions.

C) No abortions and no healthcare for women.

D) No abortions and no support for any legislation which would reduce one kind or another of abortion if it doesn't reduce all abortions.

E) No abortions for you, but I'm (or "my kid") is a special case.

F) No abortions except in the case of rape (read: white girl gets knocked up by black guy and daddy doesn't like it)

But in ALL these cases, no one has made it clear how they are going to actually accomplish this.

And no one has made it clear what the punishment will be for a woman who gets an abortion.

We already imprison a higher percentage of our population than any other country on the planet. We have the largest prison population ever. We don't have enough room CURRENTLY for the prisoners.

If you want to lock up an addition 20-30 MILLION women, you are going to have to figure out how to do it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242434 Jun 9, 2012
(cont. to Foo)

What are you getting your feathers all ruffled about to where you think it's appropriate in any way to get so forceful in your denials...of the TRUTH I posted, bonehead?[you] ARE the one who mentioned Maine 1st, then your other PC friends spoke of it as well, and [you] are the one who mentioned Bangor 1st. I absolutely CAN prove it. So yeah, you're the one who brought up Bangor, Maine and is how I knew Lynne was from Maine. Michelle asked me how I knew and I told the truth.[you] posted it.

Let me refresh your poor memory, bonehead.(Liars can't keep track of their lies and you people keep proving that.] Do you recall a conversation here quite awhile back, in which you were trying to prove that what you were saying [about a topic of discussion at the time](can't recall what it was about, it was your obsessive stupidity claimed], and the proof could be found in certain books? At which time you looked into book stores in the [Bangor] area and specifically stated that the certain is in book stores in [the Bangor area], and suggested I call them to find out to prove your claims? You did all that believing you could prove anything about your claim. You used the "Bangor area" as being [the area] Lynne lived. Yes,[you are] the one who mentioned [Maine] and you mentioned [Bangor] having to do with Lynne. It's not rocket science to put the 2 together, nor is it a lie to claim you mentioned "Bangor, Maine". Michelle asked me how Lynne lived in Maine and I told the truth; [you posted it]. Very easy to answer, and truthful. Are you going to LIE and claim that conversation didn't happen in which you looked up book stores [in Bangor] and stated the name of that area in Maine? Because believe me, as I've done each and every time, I can and will find the post and prove again what a pathological liar you are. Another tactic of yours when you know you got caught in what amounts to an obvious lie, is to try to claim the proof I mention happened [before] I started posting here, and only Lynne would know of it. lol. If you have any brain cells left that your memory depends on, you should recall the time you looked up book stores in the Bangor area and that you posted you did. So, I "DEFY you" to prove that conversation didn't happen [during the time period that I was posting here]. lol Should be interesting to watch you weasle out of your own lies and stupid choice to try to claim I'm the one lying.

All you people have and all you people do is LIE.

You say the same things so obsessively often about Lynne it's easy for anyone who can retain FACTS to remember what you say. Other pro-choicers as well have mentioned Lynne was from Maine and stating it every time you pea brains insisted my showing my isp was the only way to prove,(as though I have to prove anything about myself to you jackholes), that I [don't] live in [Maine]. So obviously the reason I know [Lynne] lives in [Maine] is because of you idiots, which is the very reason I posted to Al K that you people would start accusing him of being Lynne, because his isp showed MAINE.

"You're full of shit Lynne. I DEFY you to show where I've EVER "mentioned" Bangor Maine to you, about you, or on this forum, EVER -***EXCEPT in private email***, "

That's a lie, liar, and you proved that in your own irrational, clueless way, as you always prove what we claim about you.

Don't come back with some inane stupidity about what time I'm posting this. That's irrelevant, and since you don't know anything of my life, there's nothing you could possibly claim as to the reason, that would be anything but false.

Go ahead, try to deny you made the post about some book store in [Bangor], or that you mentioned [Maine], both having to do with "Lynne". You see, I don't have to make impotent threats about supposedly having proof in e-mails, as you do. It's ALL right in the thread and I do provide proof of what I claim, unless you idiots admit what I said is true. Either way, works for me.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#242435 Jun 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, nobody much pays you any attention other than those you claim "cant understand your posts". You're a useful idiot to MAYBE one or two people on your own side of the fence, the rest ignore your stupid ass.
The FACT is that since you've been posting here in 2006, you've never learned to think before you speak AND your lack of education doesn't allow you to communicate effectively - so you're in a CONSTANT state of justifying your own stupidity.
For YOUR sake I sincerely hope you convince yourself of these endless series of lies you've been winding yourself up in, during your latest incarnation here. Because the FACT IS that you're a lying damn joke to everyone else.
Lily spends more time explaining herself than anyone I have ever experienced. Her problem is that she cares so much what everyone thinks of her. Someone effed her up bad as a kid.

Atrisco Village

#242436 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care pea brain, and have already posted why I reply to those posts. Pay attention. Do you have ADD or something?
I will always take the opportunity you boneheads give me to prove you're liars, regardless of the subject you post about, even if the subject is Lynne.
Nah. You care about Lynne and what other people think of her and say about her. You protect Lynne like one does a loved one or one's self. Why do you defend her instead of simply denying that you are her? Nope, your actions don't make sense. All the name calling you do doesn't detract from your own contradictory behavior. You are a silly, foolish woman:-\

Atrisco Village

#242437 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even capable of not replying to any and ALL of my posts? You so desperate for my attention? I have a fan. How cute.
Sure, I'm capable of it. I do it because I want to do it.. Do you have a problem with it?

Atrisco Village

#242438 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"You defend Lynne, who you have never even posted to, with an intimate ferocity. You jump to her defense as quickly as a mother chihuahua does to her pups."
lol. You're really a stupid person.
I've done the exact same thing to every pro-lifer I've seen you boneheads lie about. Lynne isn't the exception, and you'd know that if you paid attention and had any sense.
"Now, if you really think that the objective observer wouldn't come to the conclusion that you are Lynne, you are stupid as well as crazy."
You would have to believe I'm Doc too, knucklehead, because I've defended what I knew was true about what he posted THE SAME WAY I've defended Lynne, after seeing the posts the PLers provided that proved the PCers are liar about what she posted.
"Besides, you absolutely suck this attention up like mother's milk and you know it."
You're speaking of yourself, stalker. lol. You follow my posts, not the other way around. Has there been any post of mine you haven't given attention to? lol
Wow, for someone who could care less about what I think, you sure care a lot. So defensive, too. You can't help yourself. Hmmm.

Atrisco Village

#242439 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Psycho liar. lol
You "DEFY" me to prove? Like I wouldn't be up for the challenge to find the proof I know for a fact is here? lol. I think it's great that you give so many opportunities for PLers to prove you're a pathological liar. Now remember you just mentioned "Brewer Maine", for the next time I mention some area in Maine that you claim about Lynne.
"You REALLY want to go here Lynniekins? Becaue you KNOW I'll be happy to oblige if you want to keep lying and are too stupid to keep your big mouth shut."
lol. Keep my mouth shut? About the things [you] post here and I'm [not] lying about? You think your silly threats are effective? Hell no, Toots. If you and your friends are going to try to accuse me of supposedly "slipping up" and "proving" I would only know something if I was Lynne, or accuse me of lying as to where I get the information I use in my posts about her; I'm going to post the truth, as I always do, and as I have this time.
(cont.)
This is great!(pass the popcorn)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242440 Jun 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I said you're NOT from Bangor you complete and utter dumbass.
<quoted text>
At NO time have I EVER claimed you were from Bangor as you claimed. In FACT, YOU are the one that posted it, very publically, before you became a complete COWARD and hid your ISP.
Clearly, you have many lies to hide. Cowardly liars often do.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I said you're NOT from Bangor you complete and utter dumbass.
<quoted text>
At NO time have I EVER claimed you were from Bangor as you claimed. In FACT, YOU are the one that posted it, very publically, before you became a complete COWARD and hid your ISP.
Clearly, you have many lies to hide. Cowardly liars often do.
"Except I said you're NOT from Bangor you complete and utter dumbass."

Yes, recently pea brain. I wasn't talking about what you said recently.

"At NO time have I EVER claimed you were from Bangor as you claimed."

Is that the loophole you're going to try to latch onto, something I misspoke?

Here's my original claim, in answer to Michelle as to why I know about [Maine] and about [Bangor] in reference to "Lynne".

I said [you] mentioned Maine and Bangor. That was the truth.

Michelle:wrote: "How did you know that Lynne was from ME? She hasn't posted here in a long time, well before you joined, and she blocked her location when Topix gave that option."

Lil Lily: "Because Foo said so, Michelle. Nice try. lol She's also mentioned Bangor, ME. How would I know? She directs those posts to me. "

THAT was my "claim", and it's true that you did say Lynne was from Maine and you did mention Bangor.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242441 Jun 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again Lynniekins. Again, I DEFY you to show where I've EVER AT ANYTIME OR ANY PLACE said YOU were from Bangor, OR where I claimed YOU were from "Ohio or Idaho or something like that".
Oh wait, you can't, because you're lying like you usually do.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I KNOW where you're from, I KNOW where you live, hell, I even have pictures of it that YOU sent me.
<quoted text>
Lynniekins, the ONLY idiot here is you, if you think anyone buys your bullshit. Hell, even your own buds know you're full of shit.
How about you 1st concentrate on denying you [mentioned] Bangor in reference to "Lynne",(which is what my claim to Michelle was, about you). Deny you spoke of Bangor when talking about book stores in that area.

THEN I'll go about proving you not only mentioned Bangor, but that you changerd your tune as to where Lynne lived or lives, and claimed it was some other state altogether.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242442 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lily spends more time explaining herself than anyone I have ever experienced. Her problem is that she cares so much what everyone thinks of her. Someone effed her up bad as a kid.
You described PCers. They explain and explain but never ever back what they say.

I, OTOH, can, do and will once again back what I say. I don't do it for the reasons you people explain things. You do it for the reason you mentioned. I do it to prove you people [post lies], on topic and off the topic of abortion.

Atrisco Village

#242443 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
What are you getting your feathers all ruffled about to where you think it's appropriate in any way to get so forceful in your denials...of the TRUTH I posted, bonehead?[you] ARE the one who mentioned Maine 1st, then your other PC friends spoke of it as well, and [you] are the one who mentioned Bangor 1st. I absolutely CAN prove it. So yeah, you're the one who brought up Bangor, Maine and is how I knew Lynne was from Maine. you] posted it.
Let me refresh your poor memory, bonehead.(Liars can't keep track of their lies and you people keep proving that.] Do you recall a prove that what you were saying [about a topic of discussion at the time](can't recall what it was about, it was your obsessive stupidity claimed], and the proof could be found in certain books? Apt which time you looked into book stores in the [Bangor] area and specifically stated that the certain is in book stores in [the Bangor area], and suggested I call them to find out to prove your claims? You did all that believing you could prove anything about your claim. You used the "Bangor area" as being [the area] Lynne lived. Yes,[you are] the one who mentioned [Maine] and you mentioned [Bangor] having to do with Lynne. It's not rocket science to put the 2 together, nor is it a lie to claim you mentioned "Bangor, Maine". Michelle asked me how Lynne lived in Maine and I told the truth; [you posted it]. Very easy to answer, and truthful. Are you going to LIE and claim that conversation didn't happen in which you looked up book stores [in Bangor] and stated the name of that area in Maine? Because believe me, as I've done each and every time, I can and will find the post and prove again what a pathological liar you are. Another tactic of yours when you know you got caught in what amounts to an obvious lie, is to try to claim the proof I mention happened [before] I started posting here, and only Lynne would know of it. lol. If you have any brain cells left that your memory depends on, you should recall the time you looked up book stores in the Bangor area and that you posted you did. So, I "DEFY you" to prove that conversation didn't happen [during the time period that I was posting here]. lol Should be interesting to watch you weasle out of your own lies and stupid choice to try to claim I'm the one lying.
All you people have and all you people do is LIE.
You say the same things so obsessively often about Lynne it's easy for anyone who can retain FACTS to remember what you say. Other pro-choicers as well have mentioned Lynne was from Maine and stating it every time you pea brains insisted my showing my isp was the only way to prove,(as though I have to prove anything about myself to you jackholes), that I [don't] live in [Maine]. So obviously the reason I know [Lynne] lives in [Maine] is because of you idiots, which is the very reason I posted to Al K that you people would start accusing him of being Lynne, because his isp showed MAINE.
"You're full of shit Lynne. I DEFY you to show where I've EVER "mentioned" Bangor Maine to you, about you, or on this forum, EVER -***EXCEPT in private email***, "
That's a lie, liar, and you proved that in your own irrational, clueless way, as you always prove what we claim about you.
Don't come back with some inane stupidity about what time I'm posting this. That's irrelevant, and since you don't know anything of my life, there's nothing you could possibly claim as to the reasons n, that would be anything but false.
Go ahead, try to deny you made the post about some book store in [Bangor], or that you mentioned [Maine], both having to do with "Lynne". You see, I don't have to make impotent threats about supposedly having proof in e-mails, as you do. It's ALL right in the thread and I do provide proof of what I claim, unless you idiots admit what I said is true. Either way, works for me.
Quick, 2 mg Ativan IV push! Jesus, LLL, take a breath, you bandwidth hog! LOLOL

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242444 Jun 9, 2012
I've made 9 posts since coming in at this time, none to Elise or about her.

Elise has so far made 5 posts either to Foo about me, or to me directly. Funny thing is, everything she says is acutally truth about the pro-choicers, who spend their time defending things said about their personal lives, because they obviously care so much about what others think.[I am a nurse],[I do go to nursing school],[I've been clean and sober for 20 years],[I work 3 jobs],[I am a lawyer],[I've worked in the medical field for 14 years], and on and on.

I only "explain" why I post facts no matter what the topic is that PCers bring up,[whether it be something about abortion, or other Plers, or even about the PCer], and how the facts I post serves to prove PCers post lies. Big difference in motive there.

Elise's posts serving no purpose here except to prove she's got her eyes focused on me and my posts for no other reason than to post stupidity that accomplishes nothing.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lily spends more time explaining herself than anyone I have ever experienced. Her problem is that she cares so much what everyone thinks of her. Someone effed her up bad as a kid.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I'm capable of it. I do it because I want to do it.. Do you have a problem with it?
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I'm capable of it. I do it because I want to do it.. Do you have a problem with it?
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, for someone who could care less about what I think, you sure care a lot. So defensive, too. You can't help yourself. Hmmm.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>This is great!(pass the popcorn)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242445 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Quick, 2 mg Ativan IV push! Jesus, LLL, take a breath, you bandwidth hog! LOLOL
^^^Now it's 6 of my posts she hasn't been able to avoid replying to.

Do I hear 7...8...9...?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242446 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Quick, 2 mg Ativan IV push! Jesus, LLL, take a breath, you bandwidth hog! LOLOL
Elise, Elise, calm down. I realize you believe others to be like you, in that you can't mentally handle posting or reading anything that's longer than 10 words, and can't read for comprehension even then. Don't worry about it. That post wasn't for you anyway. I'm perfectly capable of writing a post with all the facts and proof needed to refute the lies a PCer posts, no matter how many posted.

It's all under control...you needn't involve yourself in any matter which doesn't pertain to you, especially when it's way over your pea brained head.

This post was too long for you to handle too, wasn't it?

Cherry The Tart had the same problem.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242447 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Except I said you're NOT from Bangor you complete and utter dumbass."
Yes, recently pea brain. I wasn't talking about what you said recently.
"At NO time have I EVER claimed you were from Bangor as you claimed."
Is that the loophole you're going to try to latch onto, something I misspoke?
Here's my original claim, in answer to Michelle as to why I know about [Maine] and about [Bangor] in reference to "Lynne".
I said [you] mentioned Maine and Bangor. That was the truth.
Michelle:wrote: "How did you know that Lynne was from ME? She hasn't posted here in a long time, well before you joined, and she blocked her location when Topix gave that option."
Lil Lily: "Because Foo said so, Michelle. Nice try. lol She's also mentioned Bangor, ME. How would I know? She directs those posts to me. "
THAT was my "claim", and it's true that you did say Lynne was from Maine and you did mention Bangor.
Meant to include saying in this post, that that's the reason I said that you boneheads would claim Al K was also "Lynne", because his isp said "Maine". After which is when Michelle asked me the question of how I would know about "Maine". I included that you also [mentioned] Bangor.

Whether I said you [mentioned] Bangor in that first post, or misspoke and posted to you that you said [from Bangor], it makes no difference. YOU posted the words [Maine] and [Bangor][in reference to Lynne] and that's what I claimed, which is the truth. Deny it. lol

Atrisco Village

#242448 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
I've made 9 posts since coming in at this time, none to Elise or about her.
Elise has so far made 5 posts either to Foo about me, or to me directly. Funny thing is, everything she says is acutally truth about the pro-choicers, who spend their time defending things said about their personal lives, because they obviously care so much about what others think.[I am a nurse],[I do go to nursing school],[I've been clean and sober for 20 years],[I work 3 jobs],[I am a lawyer],[I've worked in the medical field for 14 years], and on and on.
I only "explain" why I post facts no matter what the topic is that PCers bring up,[whether it be something about abortion, or other Plers, or even about the PCer], and how the facts I post serves to prove PCers post lies. Big difference in motive there.
Elise's posts serving no purpose here except to prove she's got her eyes focused on me and my posts for no other reason than to post stupidity that accomplishes nothing.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't count your posts. Thanks for the idea. You are much more diligent in your stalking than I. I hope someday attain the skill that you have, oh Mistress Nutjob.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242449 Jun 9, 2012
Foo: "In fact, your earliest postings back in 2006 showed you being in Brewer Maine, and they still show that."

Okay, lol, prove that. Provide an "earlier post from Lynne in "2006" that says "Brewer, Maine". It'll be interesting to see what you come back with.

I've been at Topix forums, not just this one, and I've noticed the isps on those not registered keeps changing, even the states aren't the same. Which is what I found funny when you posted once that Lynne supposedly "is from" somewhere else, not Maine.

Won't be around this wk-end, so you have plenty of time to be looking up what would prove your claims about the isp being "Brewer, Maine", and plenty of time to come up with your usual types of excuses as to what you should know are [facts I posted] about you posting about book stores in the Bangor area.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#242450 Jun 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't count your posts. Thanks for the idea. You are much more diligent in your stalking than I. I hope someday attain the skill that you have, oh Mistress Nutjob.
I don't usually count posts either, "Nutjob". I only did it this time to make the point, which I made, about [your ]inability to let my posts go by without responding. Which is funny since you post that I'm the one who can't ignore posts.

Atrisco Village

#242451 Jun 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't usually count posts either, "Nutjob". I only did it this time to make the point, which I made, about [your ]inability to let my posts go by without responding. Which is funny since you post that I'm the one who can't ignore posts..
Nah, you can't hide it. You can't ignore my posts. You can't help explaining in minutia lest, gods forgive, you might misrepresent yourself. I, on the other hand, don't deny or defend anything. Nope. I don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone else think of me. I like me and I find you amusing. You're a goofball! It's interesting how someone, like you, who has no sense of humor, can be so damn funny!

Have a nice weekend getting your back waxed for the summer. Good idea. Haha, don't hate, j/k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD cops shot a execution stylea in Brooklyn 13 min Ann Roberts 122
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 20 min Ronald 23
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 23 min Trinity 61
The American ISIS'' 30 min The phanton Hell ... 22
Giuliani STFU you are not mayor anymore 30 min vergie sentura 8
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 40 min The phanton Hell ... 5,739
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Ind Thinker 16,685
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Guinness Drinker 10,051
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Paul Yanks 311,625

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:09PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great