Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday 109,560
President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs. Full Story

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#112530 Dec 15, 2011
Bill_S wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again you avoided where the money went!
AGAIN YOU BEING THE FCKING MORON THAT YOU ARE, YOU FAIL TO ANSWER THE QUESTION! WHERE DID THE MONEY GO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO CREATE JOBS?????????? AND ALL YOU DO IS GO ON ABOUT TAX CUTS! YOU SEE YOU ARE TO FCKING STUPID TO TELL THE TRUTH YOU FCKING MORON. AND YOU WONDER WHY "REAL" AMERICANS HATE IDIOTS LIKE YOU!
1/3rd went to the states to pay their expenses and help them through the hardtimes.

1/3rd was used as tax rebates, refunds, credits, etc. for people and lower business taxes along with the above.

1/3rd went to infrastructure.

We were losing 700,000+ jobs per month and now we are creating 100,000+ PRIVATE SECTOR jobs per month. Another mission accomplished.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#112531 Dec 15, 2011
Bill_S wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again you avoided where the money went!
AGAIN YOU BEING THE FCKING MORON THAT YOU ARE, YOU FAIL TO ANSWER THE QUESTION! WHERE DID THE MONEY GO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO CREATE JOBS?????????? AND ALL YOU DO IS GO ON ABOUT TAX CUTS! YOU SEE YOU ARE TO FCKING STUPID TO TELL THE TRUTH YOU FCKING MORON. AND YOU WONDER WHY "REAL" AMERICANS HATE IDIOTS LIKE YOU!
Are you going to stop your stupid crap about a tax cut not being a cost? Or are you going to keep lying about it?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#112532 Dec 15, 2011
Carol the 1st wrote:
heh you friggin' anti-American stupid moron right wingnut fascist pig ... happy holidays!
Oh look people, the dumb broad is back.
Fck you and any who support any demoRat

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#112533 Dec 15, 2011
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to stop your stupid crap about a tax cut not being a cost? Or are you going to keep lying about it?
You dumb fck, it was you who said it was a cost not I. Are you that fck'd up? Go back to your posts!

Now once again since you are to fcking stuypid to get it the 1st "3" times.
What happened to the 788 billion dollars that was supposed to create jobs?
How fcking hard is that?

BTW I am not angry or mad. I just hate dealing with someone who is a lair like you. And you bold face lie every time you show up.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#112534 Dec 15, 2011
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
1/3rd went to the states to pay their expenses and help them through the hardtimes.
1/3rd was used as tax rebates, refunds, credits, etc. for people and lower business taxes along with the above.
1/3rd went to infrastructure.
We were losing 700,000+ jobs per month and now we are creating 100,000+ PRIVATE SECTOR jobs per month. Another mission accomplished.
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!! SHOW SOME PROOOOOOOOF NOW THAT YOU FINALLY ANSWERED A QUESTION. THANK YOU BY THE WAY IT IS ABOUT TIME.
Politics as usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112535 Dec 15, 2011
The stimulus went right down the drain paying off the unions with tax dollars in exchange for union campaign contributions from the same tax dollars.

and the result is that we all get poorer and the democrats and their supporters get richer not because of their hard work or their successes, but because of us.

it is enough of the union payoffs and kickbacks. it is time to really change things back to the real american way, not the payoffs of special interest groups in exchange for voters and support.

http://news.investors.com/Article/594974/2011...

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#112536 Dec 15, 2011
Politics as usual wrote:
The stimulus went right down the drain paying off the unions with tax dollars in exchange for union campaign contributions from the same tax dollars.
and the result is that we all get poorer and the democrats and their supporters get richer not because of their hard work or their successes, but because of us.
it is enough of the union payoffs and kickbacks. it is time to really change things back to the real american way, not the payoffs of special interest groups in exchange for voters and support.
http://news.investors.com/Article/594974/2011...
It was nothing more than a slush fund for the democratic party.
And a payoff to the unions in exchange for votes,

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#112538 Dec 16, 2011
Politics as usual wrote:
The stimulus went right down the drain paying off the unions with tax dollars in exchange for union campaign contributions from the same tax dollars.
and the result is that we all get poorer and the democrats and their supporters get richer not because of their hard work or their successes, but because of us.
it is enough of the union payoffs and kickbacks. it is time to really change things back to the real american way, not the payoffs of special interest groups in exchange for voters and support.
http://news.investors.com/Article/594974/2011...
Thank you for the real answer. This paid idiot OKB is nothing more than a demoloser supporter who will stop at nothing to spread the lies to do anything to "try" and help O'loser get re-elected. Something that will not happen.

Thanks again for showing where the money really went.
carl bell

Carbondale, PA

#112539 Dec 16, 2011
Subject...stimulus jobs...It is ashamed on us that
The President of The U.S.A. has to bypass congress
on the jobs issue, because Congress is playing
politics or they just do not like President Obama!
I am predicting the re-election of President Obama
in the year 2012 presidential elections!
I, personally, will be voting "straight democrat"!
Enough said. Love, Carl Bell

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#112540 Dec 16, 2011
Obama to Europe= "Sorry. We're trying to be more socialist like you but you keep trying to turn away from socialism.

Obama to Egypt-Turkey/the Muslim world= "America is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world"

Obama to the American people= "America is not a Christian nation" "To hell with you, I'm gonna do what I want,not what you want,and I'm going to destroy the "Fundamentally flawed constitution while I do it"

Obama to Iran= "Please,Please can we have our stealth drone back"?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ ZE?"
Politics as usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112541 Dec 17, 2011
here is part of our problem, our government wastes money on organizations not designed to help the people but designed to help themselves politically.

just like the OECD, 100 million taxpayer dollars wasted.

http://newyorkpost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcol...

any lawmaker who votes for taxpayer money to be spent on this garbage should have to face charges for misuse of public funds.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#112543 Dec 18, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
a politician making promises ? no such thing
Christians around the world, join hands and hearts, stand up and show that we are not a silent minority and that we serve a mighty God who will not be thwarted as we unite against all who would come against us! The ACLU is one such entity in the United States.(More about that below.)

In Matthew 5:44 Jesus said,“But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.”

I’m asking every Christian around the world to join in prayerfully wishing the ACLU a “Merry Christmas” by each one of us taking one Christian “Merry Christmas” card and a postage stamp and mailing it to the ACLU. Put a little Christ in their Christmas and a smile on God’s face! Don’t identify it as a Christmas card and maybe all the time it will take them to open thousands, hopefully tens or thousands of thousands of Christmas cards, will keep them too busy to worry about taking the Christ out of anyone else’s Christmas, and just maybe God will work on their hearts and minds in the process!

Tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone and that there is no such thing as a “Holiday Tree,” that it has always been called a Christmas tree! Pass this along to all your friends, churches, pastors, and e-mail lists! We really want to communicate with the ACLU!

ACLU

125 Broad St.

18th Floor

New York, NY 10004
Smarter Than You

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#112544 Dec 19, 2011
Politics as usual wrote:
The stimulus went right down the drain paying off the unions with tax dollars in exchange for union campaign contributions from the same tax dollars.
and the result is that we all get poorer and the democrats and their supporters get richer not because of their hard work or their successes, but because of us.
it is enough of the union payoffs and kickbacks. it is time to really change things back to the real american way, not the payoffs of special interest groups in exchange for voters and support.
http://news.investors.com/Article/594974/2011...
Redistribution at its finest!

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#112545 Dec 19, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Christians around the world, join hands and hearts, stand up and show that we are not a silent minority and that we serve a mighty God who will not be thwarted as we unite against all who would come against us! The ACLU is one such entity in the United States.(More about that below.)
In Matthew 5:44 Jesus said,“But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.”
I’m asking every Christian around the world to join in prayerfully wishing the ACLU a “Merry Christmas” by each one of us taking one Christian “Merry Christmas” card and a postage stamp and mailing it to the ACLU. Put a little Christ in their Christmas and a smile on God’s face! Don’t identify it as a Christmas card and maybe all the time it will take them to open thousands, hopefully tens or thousands of thousands of Christmas cards, will keep them too busy to worry about taking the Christ out of anyone else’s Christmas, and just maybe God will work on their hearts and minds in the process!
Tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone and that there is no such thing as a “Holiday Tree,” that it has always been called a Christmas tree! Pass this along to all your friends, churches, pastors, and e-mail lists! We really want to communicate with the ACLU!
ACLU
125 Broad St.
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004
ACLU = lib jewish lawyers. Not big fans of Christians, to put it mildly.

Since: Nov 08

Provo, UT

#112547 Dec 19, 2011
Payroll Tax Holiday. Sounds like a good deal but it has to be paid for some way. Obama/Reid's way is to raise taxes on the rich. What this really means is that they want to take money from someone else; give it to the rest of us and then have us use it to pay our payroll tax. That is called wealth redistribution. Of course, they want to cut the middleman out and just take it directly from the rich but either way you look at it, they want to take from someone else and give it to another person who did nothing to earn it.
Politics as usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112548 Dec 19, 2011
The Obama administration, spent over a year ramming through the hated Obamacare with dirty deals and union payoffs, they spent almost a trillion dollars in a big fat kickback to the unions for their support, the democrats created the crisis with the encouragement of sub prime mortgages in exchange for sweetheart loans and campaign contributions,

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...

and now that the economy has tanked month after month Obama and friends blame the republicans saying they hurt the economy,

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/19/ob...

Just despicable.
Politics as usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112549 Dec 19, 2011
Even worse Obama and the democrats create and cover up the Fast and furious program which resulted in the death of a Us border agent, and when the congress investigates the incompetence and cover up by holder, he calls them racist.

the same corrupt attorney general that failed to prosecute one of the most blatant acts of voter intimidation in years.

http://biggovernment.com/awrhawkins/2011/12/1...

and lets not forget the green job scandals of taxdollars payoffs for contibutions to solyndra and others.

the incompetent response to the gulf oil crisis,

the millions spent in extravagant vacations and separate planes for obama and his wife,

the million dollar date night,

the shout outs in response to terror attack at ft hood,

the lives lost because of his using war strategy in afghanistan to make political points,

the lawsuit against boeing in north carolina,

the endless golf, basketball and concerts while the rest of us suffered unemployed,

the attacking of americans who dared protest his incompetence and corruption by attacking the tea party,

the attack on the cambridge police who obozo said acted stupidly,

the lawsuits against the state of arizona,

obozo the buffoon is clearly the worst president in the history of america.
Politics as usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112550 Dec 19, 2011
Pittakos wrote:
Payroll Tax Holiday. Sounds like a good deal but it has to be paid for some way. Obama/Reid's way is to raise taxes on the rich. What this really means is that they want to take money from someone else; give it to the rest of us and then have us use it to pay our payroll tax. That is called wealth redistribution. Of course, they want to cut the middleman out and just take it directly from the rich but either way you look at it, they want to take from someone else and give it to another person who did nothing to earn it.
This payroll tax holiday is just another payoff, we all could use the money but what we need more is jobs, and job friendly policies, this will not help create any jobs, and since it will add to the debt it ultimately will cause us to pay it back with interest in the future resulting in higher taxes and or fees that will hurt jobs in the future.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#112551 Dec 20, 2011
Politics as usual wrote:
Even worse Obama and the democrats create and cover up the Fast and furious program which resulted in the death of a Us border agent, and when the congress investigates the incompetence and cover up by holder, he calls them racist.
the same corrupt attorney general that failed to prosecute one of the most blatant acts of voter intimidation in years.
http://biggovernment.com/awrhawkins/2011/12/1...
and lets not forget the green job scandals of taxdollars payoffs for contibutions to solyndra and others.
the incompetent response to the gulf oil crisis,
the millions spent in extravagant vacations and separate planes for obama and his wife,
the million dollar date night,
the shout outs in response to terror attack at ft hood,
the lives lost because of his using war strategy in afghanistan to make political points,
the lawsuit against boeing in north carolina,
the endless golf, basketball and concerts while the rest of us suffered unemployed,
the attacking of americans who dared protest his incompetence and corruption by attacking the tea party,
the attack on the cambridge police who obozo said acted stupidly,
the lawsuits against the state of arizona,
obozo the buffoon is clearly the worst president in the history of america.
Oh yeah the 2 black idiots should have been put down log a rabid dog. Any one trying to intimidate to vote for that piece of cht Obama should be put down as I said.
Let one of these piece of sht try that here? They would be sent home in a bag.
Lets see those losers try that again.
Mayne Real Americans need to step up and make a stand. Enough is enough already. The demolosers have divided our country so much that most people do not even see what they have done.
And the supporters of them are to stupid to even see what has taken place. They just go through life "puppeting" what bark olosers says. With no sense what so ever what they are saying or doing.
Sad when people have no common sense. And then the very same idiots cry about jobs. WTF seriously. Why can't they get it?

Since: Nov 08

Provo, UT

#112552 Dec 20, 2011
Politics as usual wrote:
The Obama administration, spent over a year ramming through the hated Obamacare with dirty deals and union payoffs, they spent almost a trillion dollars in a big fat kickback to the unions for their support, the democrats created the crisis with the encouragement of sub prime mortgages in exchange for sweetheart loans and campaign contributions,
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
and now that the economy has tanked month after month Obama and friends blame the republicans saying they hurt the economy,
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/19/ob...
Just despicable.
Ever notice that "despicable" and "democrat" both start with a "D?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 7 min SLAP CHOP 1,617
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 25 min SLAP CHOP 820
Media Continues the War on Republicans and Fair... 32 min Nbam 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 51,395
Please can you lovely people help me with my di... 58 min AMR86 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Fear Of A White P... 10,303
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 313,621
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 15 hr Russ 1,205

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
The Jets Best Non-QB Options at No. 6
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report10:18 AM
Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down Revis, Mariota Rumors
NBC Sports 3:23 PM
Casey McGehee's move to Giants a homecoming of sorts
Bleacher Report10:25 AM
Fan Surprised by Gift from Giants