Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Not any REPUBLICAN wrote:
The way these REPUBLICANS are treating 12 year old Cristian Fernandez here in Jacksonville opened my eyes to NEVER vote REPUBLICAN! They are EVIL!
You're basing your vote in every future election on the actions of The Florida State Attorney's Office regarding one case.

Really?

You have decided to form judgement of every man and woman that ever decides that they are Republican or Democrat... based solely on the actions of The Florida State Attorney's Office?

Probably not a very smart idea.

(by the way... yes I am aware that your post isn't meant to be taken literally. I fully understand that you post this drivel because you are a dim-wit that lacks the ability to think for yourself, so you post things like that because you think it's trendy to be liberal and hate the republicans.)

If you ever grow a brain cell, you'll see that most democrats, just like republicans, are complete scum who only look out for the best interests of themselves and the global bankers that they really work for.

But don't worry about that... just continue to pollute the world with complete nonsense while both parties gleefully steal from you.
Joe Biden still Wins

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the answer is Obama wins by at least 10%.
Plus is the answer

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Joe Biden still Wins wrote:
Looks like the answer is Obama wins by at least 10%.
If that's the answer, the question was stupid.
Obama leads In All Polls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama will win re election by 15%. The electoral college will give him the victory. C

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Under the Rainbow wrote:
<quoted text>
They're shoveling desperate talking points to you, ZCs.
(Your typos give you away.)
More likely, Hillary will take out "Prez' Rainbow".
Have you considered detoxing "Plugs"?
there is plenty of evidence to support that those are not typos
I go Bozo

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Obama scrubs commodes wrote:
Obama will win re election by 15%. The electoral college will give him the victory. C
In your dreams!

Bozo is on the skids and going DOWN!!

Unemployment is 30% higher than when he took office. Whose fault is that?

Clinton (Big Bubba) said that the middle class has to cough up MUCH higher taxes. But he's pretty sure they won't mind at all.

That's Good Ole' Bubba's way of telling the voters what they can expect from Bozo.

With friends like Bubba........
Romney Conceeds

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Don't bet on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney winning his home state or even trying.

"That's not been a topic of discussion," Romney campaign adviser Kevin Madden said when asked if the former Massachusetts governor would compete in the heavily Democratic state.

Aides say there are other ways he can win the White House and deny President Barack Obama a second term without banking on Massachusetts' 11 electoral votes.

That political reality illustrates the degree to which Romney's efforts to curry favor with conservative Republicans in the primaries has alienated the moderate base that launched his political career.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/16/romney-g...
Joe Biden still Wins

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Barack Obama all the way baby!
eku

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

The racist white man who was governor of Massachusettes lost millions of jobs there. Beware the racist white man and vote Obama 2012!
Gay Black Racist EKU

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

eku wrote:
The racist white man who was governor of Massachusettes lost millions of jobs there. Beware the racist white man and vote Obama 2012!
yawn
starbright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Not any REPUBLICAN wrote:
The way these REPUBLICANS are treating 12 year old Cristian Fernandez here in Jacksonville opened my eyes to NEVER vote REPUBLICAN! They are EVIL!
I learned that in 2000 when bush took the white house and brought this country to the way it is now.
starbright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
You're basing your vote in every future election on the actions of The Florida State Attorney's Office regarding one case.
Really?
You have decided to form judgement of every man and woman that ever decides that they are Republican or Democrat... based solely on the actions of The Florida State Attorney's Office?
(by the way... yes I am aware that your post isn't meant to be taken literally. I fully understand that you post this drivel because you are a dim-wit that lacks the ability to think for yourself, so you post things like that because you think it's trendy to be liberal and hate the republicans.)
If you ever grow a brain cell, you'll see that most democrats, just like republicans, are complete scum who only look out for the best interests of themselves and the global bankers that they really work for.
But don't worry about that... just continue to pollute the world with complete nonsense while both parties gleefully steal from you.
the republican party was damaged when bush jr. Took office im 2000 he nearly put this country in an apocalypse that we still haven't got out of, if the gop wasn' t only for the rich i would have vote rep. But sorry this year my vote goes to the DEMS.
starbright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

eku wrote:
I WILL.
starbright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
thanks, so i guess my vote goes to the democratic party. Have a good day sir.
Gay Black Racist EKU

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

starbright wrote:
<quoted text> I WILL.
you should change your name to dimbulb. It fits you better
starbright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Gay Black Racist EKU wrote:
<quoted text>you should change your name to dimbulb. It fits you better
no thanks.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney is NOT racist! I heard that he once had sex with a black man?
Correct-O-Bot

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

exceptionally kkklueless unit wrote:
The racist eku wants to vote for the multi-millionaire Obamas and his billionaire backers. Beware the racist eku and vote for a competent POTUS in 2012!
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
Teddy R

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

BRILLIANT post from Joe Dutra:

1) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black. 12% of the population is black.
3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."
7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year for total spending of $7 million PER MINUTE,and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America could the rich people who pay 86% of all income taxes be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
Teddy R

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

LindyLoon wrote:
Don't bet on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney winning his home state or even trying.
"That's not been a topic of discussion," Romney campaign adviser Kevin Madden said when asked if the former Massachusetts governor would compete in the heavily Democratic state.
Aides say there are other ways he can win the White House and deny President Barack Obama a second term without banking on Massachusetts' 11 electoral votes.
That political reality illustrates the degree to which Romney's efforts to curry favor with conservative Republicans in the primaries has alienated the moderate base that launched his political career.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/16/romney-g...
What??

The Romney campaign is writing off the People's Democratic Commonwealth of Taxachusetts??

The US state that politically lies to the left of half the provinces in Communist China??

The state that would elect Mao Tse-Tung himself President if he were still alive and running??

Wow.

Shocking news there, LindyLoon.

To paraphrase -

"Running for President without Massachusetts with you is like going hunting without your accordion. All you do is leave a lot of noisy baggage behind."

But do keep whistling while it gets even darker for you and your incompetent incumbent, LindyLoon - tremendously entertaining for all the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Frijoles 68,358
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 305,659
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Wake up 16,770
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,333
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr plusloving 5,325
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 5 hr Phillip 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE