Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

Posted in the New York Forum

Comments

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1281

1281

1281

The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
no more profiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

960

960

959

i started it, but, no more profiles...in case the haters come in and will, let them guess who is who...good luck guys.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

8

7

6

jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
jimi, check your meds, let it go already.

“YOU CANT FAKE 3000 HITS!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

YANKEE STADIUM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Hi all, i just want to talk baseball,women,football,women, rock and roll and also women

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

6

6

4

LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
Hi all, i just want to talk baseball,women,football,women, rock and roll and also women
I think I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars this season, lots of babes this year, Brooke Burke and Toni Braxton just to name two.

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

13

12

12

Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
jimi, check your meds, let it go already.
stay at home and vote for yourself...talk about meds.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars this season, lots of babes this year, Brooke Burke and Toni Braxton just to name two.
I'm glad to see your watching for all the right reasons

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

8

8

8

LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
Hi all, i just want to talk baseball,women,football,women, rock and roll and also women
check out a couple of the babes on americas got talent. all are well endowed...as for rock and roll i am trying to get some rare old van halen live stuff. got some rare led zep live also, 2 cds worth, 1977 classic and perfect sound.

“YOU CANT FAKE 3000 HITS!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

YANKEE STADIUM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
check out a couple of the babes on americas got talent. all are well endowed...as for rock and roll i am trying to get some rare old van halen live stuff. got some rare led zep live also, 2 cds worth, 1977 classic and perfect sound.
I'm not much of a prime time local tv person.
wife and I would rather watch movies on HBO, Cinemax or one of the other movie channels anytime,No F'n commercials is one reason and movies have naked women

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

8

7

7

LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not much of a prime time local tv person.
wife and I would rather watch movies on HBO, Cinemax or one of the other movie channels anytime,No F'n commercials is one reason and movies have naked women
hahaha, i understand, for some strange reason, the fcc will not allow naked women on tv...wish i knew why...i have cable also, but not just for naked women..although that is a great reason

“smart@ss...that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not much of a prime time local tv person.
wife and I would rather watch movies on HBO, Cinemax or one of the other movie channels anytime,No F'n commercials is one reason and movies have naked women
hey lem.....you should try the FX channel....good stuff....

“smart@ss...that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

hey all......in theory this is a great idea....but unfortunately they others (thats just for you tap) will come.....just ignore them...meaning do not respond to any of their tripe.....

“YOU CANT FAKE 3000 HITS!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

YANKEE STADIUM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wondering Why wrote:
<quoted text>
hey lem.....you should try the FX channel....good stuff....
I have watched shows on there before, but the F'n commercials every 5 minutes drives me nuts.
I have heard some of the FX shows are really good;
last show I ever watched on a regular basis was
Married with children with my hero Al Bundy (he scored 4 touchdowns in one high school footbal game)

“YOU CANT FAKE 3000 HITS!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

YANKEE STADIUM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wondering Why wrote:
hey all......in theory this is a great idea....but unfortunately they others (thats just for you tap) will come.....just ignore them...meaning do not respond to any of their tripe.....
I agree, you must ignore 100% of the proxy stooges posts no matter what they say, dont even read them, just skip right over them.

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Wondering Why wrote:
hey all......in theory this is a great idea....but unfortunately they others (thats just for you tap) will come.....just ignore them...meaning do not respond to any of their tripe.....
i know that. i expect it. I am the worst at replying and just need to do a better job at it..i am partially to blame for the yank talk back 1 going to heck...i know it and feel bad for it..that is why i tried this one..maybe this could work. gotta give it a chance.

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

7

7

7

lem, watch nip tuck on fx...has some good stuff

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

4

4

3

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>stay at home and vote for yourself...talk about meds.
There is a strong grassroots effort taking hold, don't be left behind jimi. Tap and Doc are for change, real change, not the Obama bs kinda change, and we're gonna start with changing front running, know nothing Yankee fans.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see your watching for all the right reasons
And I forgot Kim Kardashian! She'll be hanging out of those skimpy dance outfits every week !

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a strong grassroots effort taking hold, don't be left behind jimi. Tap and Doc are for change, real change, not the Obama bs kinda change, and we're gonna start with changing front running, know nothing Yankee fans.
tell you what. splain that to me...be slow, meds are kicking in...and not in some 5 step program also...

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 27, 2008
 

Judged:

6

6

5

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
tell you what. splain that to me...be slow, meds are kicking in...and not in some 5 step program also...
There's an election going on, pay attention, will ya ? I've got a place for you in my cabinet, you can be the head of my internet security dept. those darn isp addresses sure are tricky little suckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 5 min Republicans are IDIOTS 1,072
New York Asian Population Growing (Apr '12) 8 min PeopleJungleBreeders 13
We VS We (Nov '09) 13 min WE the people 1,656
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 15 min Road Warrior Hawk 589
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
Savages downplayed in the media (Feb '10) 22 min KIDDIE PORN SAVAGE 5,385
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 41 min ILAL 1,357
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••