Jay-z

Oct 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BIO

Rapper and hip-hop entrepreneur Jay-Z has won Grammy Awards, helmed Def Jam Records, created a clothing line, and married Beyonc Knowles.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
Jareen

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Jay Z, props to you for getting and keeping money on your mind, but you lose points with me for being two face. That's stuff that hoes do, hate on the south (kiss my a$$) and big up the NY which is fine because that's where you're from, but you feature on tracks of southern artist AND your flow on certain tracks sound just like someone from the south. WTF is that?(Doesn't that knock Beyonce?)

Kanye hasn't knocked the south from what I recall, because he damn for sure has been on some South. You knock AutoTune, although your boy used it and had T-Pain on a track or two. Why hate on AutoTune? Who needs your permission for anything in the first place?

Note T-Pain: If your decision to not use AutoTune is because of Jay, to hell with that, make your hits. He came up using well known lines from so many Rappers and MCs, and he switches up his style for the sake of making money, so shouldn't you get your money anyway you can?

There are some dudes in the South that could give a f*ck where a b*tch from, we don't praise none because they are from the East Coast or West Coast because they claim to be the best, we bow down to none, but respect is obtainable regardless of where you're from if its a two way street.
brandy trujillo phx az

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Stop tricking me our shell I say keep on trivialy tricking me it hurts. Our shell I say it fills so good jayz. Its going down at the 4040 club January first after new years ev yes and that aint no trial. Trivia trick im being truthfully hounist. You and ev is going to be tout how to jump. Me some more on all my brudel trivia. Past tricks if I start up some more yes the nn will injoy the meeting to keep me alive im so brillant. And im belont to the both ov yall my husbens I injoy runing away from just to get caught with being brillant I miss yall im ok and we could wach others together. All 3 ov us yes
Mission

Hitchin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Me personally I respect Jay-Z and what he has done as an artist, his determination has made him what he is today, which you have to admire. But yea as a producer and engineer I got nothing against Auto Tune I think any musical software for vocal tweaking can be a blessing if used in adequate amounts only! and for certain songs. On the subject of Jay I did a remix version and video of Jay-Z - Some How Some Way (Feat. Beanie Sigel & Scarface check it out at my youtube.com/missioncrowney
or the video link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

we is love you z me like your rap son and your ho is fine you know so keep being good yo and go is the right way yo bro.
brandy trujillo phx az

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

hi jayz ok i heaer your wondering bout teeth if you go in to the wic goverment bilding they will show you i picture ov a set ov childs teeth and say some dircshen on how not to make yor cild teeth that way whel its not tru them teeth our ownd to penayadea anameal humane styel and yes thir anmeals and they got into our dentel insurence and placed fals teeth in to make us think thir us and also kill us and destrow us yes i was over on mac dres topix mi other husbens topix and hear i am on yours mi husben i love you look im at a church and penayadeas i think say thay oun the church its a another fals indacashen and somebody likes the campus i do to for him and her thel be grate hear its on 32 street inbeteen thunder bird and greenway im doing comumitey service hear on one ov your contendence on me sence finding me and only ev and darsel mi husbens has a contendence on me and futher more on me but speakeaking ov kontendeance universel has kontendeance on the penayadeas yes all ov them and iv got to do 30 houres ov comunity servis let me cheak and see how much i got in ok 7 houres and 5 min so far and i worked 3 days hear o yeah justs becAuse the penayadea are kendendecey yes tehe will and shoulud be removed out ours is about marrege defantly not the same intirerly diffrent resons completly its just mi husbens they got a intirer globel prime i love you darsel and now jayz and over thir is mac dre mi ev .
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

bad teeth and a big dick thats jay-z
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

jayz guess what you need to get to the presaedent because the penayadeas animeal humain styieal aint supose to vote and they are all in the voteing eara thats why the rummer is its fixed because thir all thir and the seveuar onns you could tell them vary quickly but thirs the onec with only the teeth they been alround blank and her wife kelly at all the consert shows publick and they shot at andgroyd blank how then use to implament you know our son is thir they found somemore police officers penayadea that been in the law fource and its been alot ov penayadea and people crime thir trying to call iy black on black crime thir also in the sports profeshenlety yes pro back sports and now curent basketball and all pro sports yes they play so durty and super clean for atnchen our to get on our way out but then thirs us who just play and get paid they had me in prison and did me super durty and tryied to kill me in thir thir corecshen officers and prison atendents as mi self i had to fight mi way out they wear perdickting me back in thir to fimnish the job omn me they put me in the whole and a verry hot and durty filled with spiders and funk thir seting uyp alot ov crimes on us peopel that way and they have no jueruestdickshen to be hear no
brandy trujillo phx az

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

jayz im noticing your emerging whil im sleep hi to me haey you and mac dre is so so so wiyh this kendeance on mi life a thanx for geting back to me and what seemes to me big and bad kinda mixed on a word for dircshen ov comolashen in rekenstyling on what the dickshnary komunitates os in and that would make you big and bad yes thanx on continuan to show the skills ov your teeth mac dre also yes ev a chek out vicky and rodnica they been up hear aqll they way to a nother hospitial seen auah im trying not to but i got mad after sergiey at her bed site because i dont want the sergery to go unsecsesful and i coulden evan do anythang on stoping her from moving around she need to stay still
brandy trujillo phx az

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

amn it took alot to get me hear and yall are ackting aZ IF I NEVER CAME AND IN MI DREAMS WHEAL IM WACHEN THE TELEVISHEN both ov yall place one ov your hands over each ov mi eyes to wake me up the other day and today you invite me to a nother show on the streets and i finely execepeted it but yes im douing comunity servis so i dont go to jail thirs a place that inty thr same atall and iv done all the time i need to do thir way more then i need to do ok .

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

brandy trujillo phx az wrote:
amn it took alot to get me hear and yall are ackting aZ IF I NEVER CAME AND IN MI DREAMS WHEAL IM WACHEN THE TELEVISHEN both ov yall place one ov your hands over each ov mi eyes to wake me up the other day and today you invite me to a nother show on the streets and i finely execepeted it but yes im douing comunity servis so i dont go to jail thirs a place that inty thr same atall and iv done all the time i need to do thir way more then i need to do ok .
do you speak English?

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Jay Z's heydays are done, retire already geez!
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

he is a clown ugly has a real big dick and he is a racist.besides that he is ok.
bigtool

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

they say its 11 inches and wide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 17 min the Don 305,720
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 38 min jimi-yank 50
Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... 46 min blace 1
last post wins! (Jun '10) 47 min honeymylove 25,351
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 48 min Lisalava224 63
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 53 min Fb fam 10,208
Black Girls: Would you meet a white guy? (Feb '09) 1 hr Lia 332
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Pollys Opinion 14,360
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Junket 305,081