Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3576 Aug 10, 2012
..GW Bush, proof that we can't afford another governor as a President....
Go Blue Yourself

Riverhead, NY

#3577 Aug 10, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
..GW Bush, proof that we can't afford another governor as a President....
Brought to you by Andrew Cuomo.
Foxslutsslits

Bronx, NY

#3578 Aug 10, 2012
Late night fox they got the "bimbo in the middle" on a couch in a short dress. Keeps me looking for Bush.
shameless-li

United States

#3579 Aug 10, 2012
fox news catering to the young gay republicans,
gotta love it:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/1708-is-fox...
Correct-O-Bot

Nashville, TN

#3580 Aug 10, 2012
Go Blow wrote:
..Obama, proof that we can't afford another incompetent, inexperienced, narcissistic community organizer as a President....
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#3581 Aug 11, 2012
Tick Tock!!!

A New York business owner has sued Fox News hosts Bill O'Reilly and Greta Van Susteren for defamation and emotional distress. Van Susteren responded to what she called the "frivolous" lawsuit (update below).

Drum Cafe owner Aviva Nash filed a lawsuit alleging that the Fox News hosts accused her of stealing from U.S. taxpayers. The dispute stems from two different segments that aired on Van Susteren's "On The Record" on July 19, and "The O'Reilly Factor" on July 25. Both segments focused on an investigation launched into a General Services Administration awards ceremony that cost more than $250,000.

Clips of drumming were shown during Van Susteren and O'Reilly's respective segments, as the GSA awards ceremony included an expense of $21,000 for 4,000 drumsticks for attendees. Nash claims that her footage of drumming from her business was shown during the segments. It's unclear whether the video was used as stock footage or for some other purpose, but Nash and Drum Cafe were not identified by name. Both Van Susteren and O'Reilly criticized the GSA for using taxpayer money for such an event.

UPDATE: Van Susteren responded to the lawsuit on Thursday. While she said that she and the network had not been served with papers, she offered what she called "get out of jail free" card to Nash and her lawyer.

"If the lawyer and his client simply send a letter apologizing for filing the lawsuit and if they dismiss the lawsuit against me, I won’t Rule 11 their case," Van Susteren wrote, referring her ability to seek sanctions against Nash's lawyer. Van Susteren also provided a copy of the transcript from her July 19 show, and highlighted how the segment was not about Nash or her business.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#3582 Aug 11, 2012
Correct-O-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrected by ZCs.

"Making myself look stupid one post at a time since I was born."
Agreed.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#3583 Aug 11, 2012
Zero Comments the Serial Plagiarizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Zero Comments the Serial Plagiarizer trading wits with a Bot again - and losing.

What a moron.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#3584 Aug 11, 2012
Zero Comments the Serial Plagiarizer wrote:
Tick Tock!!!
A New York business owner has sued Fox News hosts Bill O'Reilly and Greta Van Susteren for defamation and emotional distress. Van Susteren responded to what she called the "frivolous" lawsuit (rest of tedious rant snipped)
WTF does ANYONE care about this??
Logic

Dallas, TX

#3585 Aug 13, 2012
Tick Tock!

Brick by Brick

Fox is going down!
Something Alien

Bethpage, NY

#3587 Aug 14, 2012
Foxslutsslits wrote:
Late night fox they got the "bimbo in the middle" on a couch in a short dress. Keeps me looking for Bush.
looks like your a fan
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3588 Aug 14, 2012
See Romney hosted a campaign event, monday night, at a restaurant in Miami, owned by a convicted cocaine dealer......do you think Fox will comment on that event???????
El Rushbo

AOL

#3589 Aug 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
See Romney hosted a campaign event, monday night, at a restaurant in Miami, owned by a convicted cocaine dealer......do you think Fox will comment on that event???????
They already did. They reported that the man gave a full disclosure to the Secret service prior to the event.
Hey when is MSNBC going to talk about the Obama-Tony Rezcko connection?
Hey when is MSNBC going to mention the despicable ad the Obama PAC put out accusing Romney of murder?
Please, yoiu liberals believe in free speech only when you agree with the free speech.
I would say MSNBC is going down, but they were never up.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#3590 Aug 14, 2012
it's funny to watch people arguing over what cable news channel to watch...how silly is that.
probably the same kind of people that watch news12 over and over and over again.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#3591 Aug 14, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
it's funny to watch people arguing over what cable news channel to watch...how silly is that.
probably the same kind of people that watch news12 over and over and over again.
I agree; I try to make a game of it. When there's nothing on to watch, I challenge myself by playing "news12 live". You need to be quick with the remote to find it
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3592 Aug 14, 2012
El Rushbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They already did. They reported that the man gave a full disclosure to the Secret service prior to the event.
Hey when is MSNBC going to mention the despicable ad the Obama PAC put out accusing Romney of murder?
Please, yoiu liberals believe in free speech only when you agree with the free speech.
Yeah, if i was one of Romney's handlers, i would say, they already knew, and that it was a good idea...lol...

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#3593 Aug 16, 2012
El Rushbo wrote:
<quoted text>
when you have a chance, check out mediabistro.com ; you'll see the latest news ratings. You can prove your point to the Cut & Pasters by cutting & pasting the latest ratings. Actually, Muff Diver Maddow isn't doing that bad. Everything before 9:00 is ruled by Fox. You'll howl when you see CNN
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3594 Aug 16, 2012
Not for nothing about this, who gets the best ratings arguement.....down here and most of the south, the cable companies include Fox news in their basic package, and you don't get MSNBC unless you upgrade......i think, they are both creepy, but in differing respects....
Go Blue Yourself

Riverhead, NY

#3595 Aug 16, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Not for nothing about this, who gets the best ratings arguement.....down here and most of the south, the cable companies include Fox news in their basic package, and you don't get MSNBC unless you upgrade......i think, they are both creepy, but in differing respects....
You have to love the above rambling, incoherent, functionally illiterate product of lib public schools.

No wonder this putz is angry. What future does he have? Who would willingly hire him? Do you think he has the patience to learn anything?

He comes with built-in, terminal excuses for failure. And it's all YOUR fault!!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3596 Aug 16, 2012
.....lololol.......good, your not angry....lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,972
jets talk back (Dec '07) 8 min Unbiased Chargers... 9,140
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 21 min Mike Loopica 308,405
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,820
Obama is really really dumb. Quite dumb. 59 min Community Disorga... 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Silence Dogood 6,462
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr JETS 4 LIFE 2,975
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr DAVID27 15,219
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr conference 3 10,716

New York News Video

New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York