Zach Parise: Devils Free Agent Foolish to Dismiss New York Rangers

Jun 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Despite playing for the rival New Jersey Devils and possibly not wanting to upset the current family, free agent Zach Parise has made the foolish move of saying that he is not going to sign with the New York Rangers .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
drippydick

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Parise is a big assh-le. Just wait to see what happens instead of saying no to the Rangers. I think he will go to the Flyers, a team made for him since he grew up in cherry hill N.J.. The Devils are on the verge of bankruptcy so there is no money to sign him--all was wasted on a 100 million contract for Kovalchuck. So I say good riddance and welcome to the Flyers.
Jutick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Now what is the difference between him playing for the rangers or the penguins (which is where he is going) or even philly or the islanders. All division rivals all play hard against each other. He is a joke, and let's be honest if he signs with Pitt how could you not call him a coward like many called lebron James. And where is Pitt getting all this money from? Crosby, Malkin, fluery and orpik alone have to be eating up a monster chunk of salary. That's not including Neal and the 15 mil they'd probably have to shell out to get both guys. Ok so Pitt can play a game with a full line. If the league allows Pitt to sign both men it's a joke. Though not close to Edmonton when the league forced them to break up their roster in these days it would be the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••