Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

I predict an L.A. versus Philadelhia Stanley Cup with the Kings winning it all in 6 !!!

My logic is the flyers will be too banged up and worn out after a tough series with the Rangers or Ottawa or New Jersey or Florida!!!
Lakota

Swift Current, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

How about phil vs st louis ? I lost sequin,chara and bergeron in the pool tonight.boo hoo. So that leaves me with Rhine,Gaborick and thats it. Ouch
pureplay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I predict the following:

Alain Vignault goes to Boston and Claude Julien goes to Vancouver.

And I predict the Boston Bruins will not win the cup. I can't stand them and cannot stand Thomas even more.....Thomas got outplayed by a kid goaltender who just came up from the minors.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

And L.A. has the Best goalie in this league right now IMO and a Vezina Candidate at that...

Jonathan Quick !

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

@Pureplay...

I think it is quite possible the Price will go to Vancouver for Luongo, they both go back to their home towns, but I got to tell ya Pureplay If I were the Habs now I would make a Point of Playing UP Prices value and try to get both Sedins as well in a huge deal sending say Plecanic or Paxcioretty or anyone like that and Price to Vancouver for Luongo and Both Sedins, no matter what though to be honest, I am not positive it would be good for any of those players or either team.And Luongo says Toronto is a possibilty too and on his list he submitted of possible cities.
pureplay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Spart...I am not a Luongo fan so I would not want to see him here for that reason alone. I think I agree when you say a trade like that may not be good for any of the teams.

IMO I don't think there will be any blockbuster trades in Montreal this summer...they may get a few bigger bodies I hope. We need another line that can score.. that's for sure. I think the big news as we all know will be the GM /Coach selection

who do you want to see as coach and GM ?
Labatts

Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I say ottawa and st louis for the cup.

Sparty im not sure about the twins from Vancouver....
There soft, great when nobody is hitting them. Its sad but for some reason.....I picture them both in a short dress skating down the ice.....

Montreal has NO PLAN!!!
Lakota

Swift Current, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

does montreal have a gm yet ? i think st louis is going to win their first cup.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

not sure Lakota, you're OUT Labatts, LMAO ! Luv ya man !
Lakota

Swift Current, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Spartacus1962 wrote:
not sure Lakota, you're OUT Labatts, LMAO ! Luv ya man !
Hey Spartacus,i wonder if ryan will want to predict a cup winner after the playoffs are over ? lol

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

g-d damn that's funny, can;t help but laugh even though I haven't been nice with regard to him but come on man, enough is enough either lighten up and have some fun already or just stay away I don't need the negativity...Life's too short.
Ryan w

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Wow Lakota , you're a funny guy man ! Do you got to work as well and discuss the topics of this forum?For the last time man , I don't care about your pool , i never did . You can view it how you want and i will do the same . Now please move on from it

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

LOL, THEN WHY THE NEED FOR THAT COMMENT?
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

GO OVECHKIN GO......

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

re you watching this?, I think weeze gooing to game 7 Labats !

Under 5 mins left 2-0 caps !
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

I need OV to get 10 points next game. Im not sure where i stand in the pool or who I have left....Im guessing im at the bottom with maybe just OV left....I new I should of listened to my 8 year old son!!!!!

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

i took a break form it cause you guys didn't seem interested anymore but I can still update the stats anytime you guys say so.
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

I never lost interest sparty....Man I thought I had it won!!!!
Until the first round was over then reality kicked in and I realized my time in the playoffs was like the regular season...
It would be interesting to see who wins it....

What do you think about Robinson saying he would come back and be part of the coaching staff?

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

I would love it to death, he is a man of sound judgement.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

and...ok ill do an update tomorrow sunday !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••