4 Coaching Candidates to Replace Montreal Canadien Coach Randy Cunneyworth
Besides firing coach Jacques Martin and trading away players such as Jaroslav Spacek, Michael Cammalleri and Andrei Kostitsyn, the Habs have faced a plethora of problems all season long and currently sit dead last in the Eastern Conference.Full Story
#1 Mar 4, 2012
Why change him....Worrry about the real problem Geoff.
1. You need to re-place 9 forwards.
2. You need to re-place 5 defenceman.
3. You need to tell Bob Gaioney to F*&K Off and leave the province.
4. You need to tell Gauthier to F*&K OFF and leave the province and just before he turns around to leave KICK him in the NUT SACK!!!!
6. Hire an ENGLISH peaking GM...A Proven one you DUMMY!!!
7. Review decisions made by each and everyone of your scouts and fire any of them that have made the obvious bad ones.
8. Replace those scouts you fired.
9. Communicate to the fans and public.
10. STOP BEING A DEAD BEAT OWNER.
11. STAND UP TO THE QUEBEC GOVERNMENT.
12. STAND UP TO THE FRENCH SPEAKING PEOPLE WHO ARE MANIPULATING YOU.
13. FYI...YOU sell more Beer in the other provinces then you do QUEBEC.
14. STOP BEING A P**Y!!
15. AGAIN STOP BEING A P**Y!!
The reality is that Randy is probably a great coach.
Hes back there talking, walking and freakin out..Thats three more things than Martin did.
DONT RUIN HIM....Hes the only good person you have right now on your coaching staff. And hes English speaking!!!
#2 Mar 4, 2012
How can these two Gainey and Gauthier even show up to claim their pay checks. Mayor of Mississauga could do more getting payed 7 mil. which she spent with at least she is still scoring not like some like a 7 mil player hope he is at least cleaning up after games to earn his keep. It's damm hard to show my face in Toronto and know that you were a Habs fan. I hope for a decent draft choice this June but the way the Habs are going Quebec who evers will win the cup before this sorry group of players will win anything. Hey first draft choice how can they mess this OH Yea watch them. I do feel empathy for the players that are still trying and not getting payed for their effort.
Swift Current, Canada
#3 Mar 4, 2012
You know that what Cunneyworth has had to work with,he has done a pretty good job. He has layed the hammer down,sat out floaters etc. I think he is the man for the job. All he needs is some half decent players and he will do a very good job.This french thing is going to destroy the canadiens. Stop it !!
#4 Mar 5, 2012
Labatts..........great post. Very well said and you didn't miss much.
Add your comments below
|Why Does West Dominate East?||Aug '14||B-Hawks Forever||1|
|Canadiens happy to head home tied 1-1 with Bruins (May '14)||May '14||Spartacus1962||1|
|5 Montreal Canadiens Who Should Be on the Tradi... (Jan '14)||Jan '14||Spartacus1962||2|
|Maple Leafs sign general manager Dave Nonis to ... (Jul '13)||Jul '13||wimm dixie||1|
|NHL Trade Rumors: Latest Draft-Related Chatter (Jun '13)||Jun '13||Ois fan||1|
|P.K. Subban Wins The Norris: Vindicated At Last (Jun '13)||Jun '13||Peggy||3|
|Do the Chicago Blackhawks Have What it Takes to... (May '13)||Jun '13||Go Blue Forever||9|
Find what you want!
Search NHL Eastern Conference Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC