Blue Jackets' challenge: Don't mail in the final 10 games | BlueJacketsXtra

Full story: BlueJacketsXtra

The Blue Jackets' odds of making the playoffs hover somewhere between Mike Commodore's chance of being recalled from the minors and the likelihood of Adam Foote having his number retired in Nationwide Arena.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Inquiring Minds

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

"We want to go out strong," center Derick Brassard said. "We owe that to ourselves and we owe it to our fans who have been supporting us."

I hope he means that and I hope they pay off the debt better than in the past. There are plenty of fans that are just about through with the promises & exhortations to be patient.
whatever

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Reed, you're still espousing hope, but it's hopeLESS. No way this team doesn't mail in the last 10 games.

And the fans have already made up their minds on this season. 10 straight wins and missed playoffs won't change that.

So glad I didn't waste my time and $$ on this team at Nationwide or at home punchingthe couch.

It's tough enough to follow the CBJ (hoping for a team to show up) thru you three's excuse-laden, hold no one accountable writings.
CBJ44

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Good article, some of the best and never seen before aspects of the CBJ in their body of work over ten seasons (excellent road record and excellent prospects) where not enough.

It was not enough because the basic elements of the team have failed: Umberger, Vermette, Voracek, Nash and Mason doomed this season in March.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••