An expert forex trader needed for immediate employment

Posted in the Warri, Nigeria Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good Soil Investment Ltd

Nigeria

#1 Apr 16, 2009
We are in need of an expert forex trader for immediate employment. qualification:Bsc/HND.To apply, visit our office,@ no 32,divine favour plaza,bazunu,warri,delta state.Call 08052723839 or 052885618.salary,very attractive.
Chibuike

Lagos, Nigeria

#2 May 14, 2009
FOREX PRACTICALS FOR ONE WEEK

(MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)

(LEARN TO TRADE FOREX, CRUDE OIL, GOLD, STOCKS & SILVER ONLINE)

COME AND BE REWARDED WITH THE PROFITS OF A THREE-YEAR (3 YEARS) PRACTICAL RESEARCH THAT HAS DELIVERED SOME OF THE BEST RESULTS EVER SEEN IN FOREX.

Reasons You Should Attend This One week Practical Training:

1) After seeing the ups and downs - encountering the loses and dwindling profit making
in FOREX Trading, we’ve come out with a pattern that has withstood the test of time.

2) This pattern was, through email, sent to a group of young Asian Forex Traders (last April) who rated it one of the best patterns they’ve ever seen in their trading career.

3) We’ll refund your money if this encounter turns out to be one of those routine stories
about forex trading.

4) This pattern was deployed to the Live Account of a doubting forex trader who got delighted by the ease with which this pattern identifies trends, entry & exit points, and delivers profits.

5) We have a sound Trading Experience and will show you how to make 10% or more of your investment capital in profits

6) Forex is not stressful; lack of the potent skills is what brews tension in your mind.

7) You’ll become a professional, fearless, disciplined and relaxed Forex Trader after this “practical” training.

8) Learn to place profitable trades and place them right.

9) If you’ve tried several forex trainings and still cannot trade profitably, you’ll be delighted by the delightful revelation of our 3-year sound research.

10) You’ll see why you shouldn’t waste your hard-earned money on fruitless seminars and coaching where things are not done practically for you to see.

11) Many Nigerians wouldn’t like to hear about Forex for fear of losing money. But what we have in stock will give them a different view about Forex Trading.

12) Do you have a Live Account already? Come with it and let us add to your account balance.

13) There are risks in every business. Your ability to manage these risks to minimize your loss and maximize your profits is the point. Our watchword remains ‘risk management’ and we’ll equip you, effectively, with our risk management techniques.

14) One Week Training. They collect N 25,000 form you for just a day or three. This period is not enough to get you on track, and this has contributed to the large failures in Forex Trading. We will have one full week training with you just for N 30,000. And place you on another two weeks demo trading. This will help us monitor your progress. Afterwards you will be included in our yahoo! Messenger list – this will ensure that we are always in touch with you all the way.

15) We’ve mentioned what we can afford. Now, take us for a spin. Come as you are today. See yourself and prove this truth!
16) One person to one internet-ready computer!

Visit us at PLATNUM INTERNET CAFÉ……Kayode Street, behind Tastee Fried Chicken, Ogba, Lagos State. Or call 08050432278

We can also come to your venue of choice.
olakunle

Lagos, Nigeria

#5 Aug 26, 2009
One on one forex trading call olakunle 07038674348
Jacques Booysen

South Africa

#6 Oct 22, 2009
Good Soil Investment Ltd wrote:
We are in need of an expert forex trader for immediate employment. qualification:Bsc/HND.To apply, visit our office,@ no 32,divine favour plaza,bazunu,warri,delta state.Call 08052723839 or 052885618.salary,very attractive.
Please call 0837934991 - Jacques Booyse
jbooysen@plexus.co.za
7 years experience
TONY BELLO

Lagos, Nigeria

#9 Mar 26, 2010
I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR JOB OFFER.ITS JUST THAT THAT YOU ARE IN ANOTHER STATE AND I RESIDE IN LAGOS. HERE IS MY NUMBER 08055364933.
Bala

Europe

#11 May 25, 2010
As someone looking for more pips i dont think Bsc/HND is anywhere applicable,Bsc/HND in forex?,idont think so,if you really want make the real dollars ,concentrate on anyone ,with the real experience and technique .This is what forex is about.
Hassan

Montréal, Canada

#15 Jul 9, 2010
I'm interested. I'm in Lagos. Contact me on kconsult123@yahoo.com or call 07042550260
obi james

Ulsan, Korea

#17 Sep 4, 2010
i am interested in your publication
adeniran

Lagos, Nigeria

#19 Nov 2, 2010
how can i configure my nokia E71 for trading and which trading platform can work on it
Ken

Enugu, Nigeria

#20 Nov 18, 2010
Call me on 07043268090 to trade or learn forex
steve

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#21 Dec 16, 2010
i trade Binary options better than forex , i make 85% returns per option , am offering a free ebooks for interested people who want to trade, this is my broker.

www.bbinary.com

Am also hiring an experienced trader.
steve

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#22 Dec 16, 2010
i trade Binary options better than forex , i make 85% returns per option , am offering a free ebooks for interested people who want to trade, this is my broker.
www.bbinary.com
Am also hiring an experienced trader.
you can contact me on
stevekena@gmail.com
+255712755959
kennedy

Lagos, Nigeria

#24 Apr 29, 2011
having traded forex for years with experience gathered: i have successfully traded accounts successfully as an account manager with proves. here is my number 07060710644. let me know when you're in need of an account manager only.
Afolabi Ayodele

Lagos, Nigeria

#28 Jan 24, 2012
If any body or companies need a forex guru this is one here, i trade the news which is fundamental, and my experience is 6 years, if you want to employ me please contact 08061507625
Francis

Nigeria

#30 Feb 21, 2012
I HAVE FOR SALE : MTPredictor v6.5
If you are interested call 07040614267
FRANCIS
LAGOS
okechukwu obinna

Lagos, Nigeria

#31 Jul 19, 2012
i am forex trader, if any is looking 4 a traders, i am one thems call me on 08169189339 and email is obilokechukwu@gmail.com
RickVillaVilla

Santiago, Chile

#32 Sep 13, 2012
Hi,
How do you doing?
Still interested in experienced traders?
Let me introduce by myself. I´m Ricardo, I´m Chilean professional, Bachelor in business administration. I´m a Forex trader since 2007, and I´m the creator of a personal trading strategy which is capable to produce an average of 50% ROI MONTHLY. I only do a few trades per month(among 1-5). This is like that due to I'm only able to do trading when I consider (based on my statistical studies) they are highly secure.
If you are interested to realize how amazing my trades are, I encourage you to open a DEMO FOREX ACCOUNT (with you preferred broker), then send me the password and that it!! You will love the earnings every month.
Look forward to you response.
Best regards.
kunle

Nigeria

#34 Nov 26, 2012
Bala wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone looking for more pips i dont think Bsc/HND is anywhere applicable,Bsc/HND in forex?,idont think so,if you really want make the real dollars ,concentrate on anyone ,with the real experience and technique .This is what forex is about.
Bsc/Hnd does not have anything to do with forex...sorry i think you dont know what you are looking for forex trading ...is not degree but expert
kunle

Nigeria

#35 Nov 26, 2012
you need fx expert not degree holder....pls change your topic
Tresh

Sweden

#36 Dec 8, 2012
You don't need to be a degree holder. You need forex knowledge.
I'm one. 08061346604

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warri, Nigeria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join the Great illuminati in Nigeria contact_08... Dec 13 Mr James 1
UNIJOS Remedial Form 2015 contact_08060015174fo... Dec 13 Mr James 1
Nigeria Army Form on sale 2014 call_0706972429... Dec 7 Mr Bright 1
Nigeria Custom Form on sale 2014 call_07069724... Dec 7 Mr Bright 1
Nigeria Prison Form on sale 2014 call_070697242... Dec 7 Mr Bright 1
Nigeria Navy Form on sale 2014 call_07069724297... Dec 7 Mr Bright 1
Do shopping with Jumia online today call_070697... Nov 29 Mr Bright 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:04 am PST