Violence in northern Nigeria kills at least 80

Jun 20, 2012 Full story: The Daily Star 12

Refugees shelter in a compound in Kigo Road New Extension in Kiduna on June 19, 2012.

Full Story
James john

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Why that bombings? fedral government do something fast in kaduna metropolis(FG)
James john

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
We the youths of kaduna state plead to Goodluck Jonathan to come back from that journey of his
James john

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Why wil Jonathan leave his country on this situation in Kaduna?
Paul

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Jonathan is trying.Buari is behind this
Asaolu Olusola

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
This is crazyless muslims should caution all their subject 2 practice Islam like like Saudi people
zion odion

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2012
What's our so call president doing, is a shame .
Abdulrahmam

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
I dnt tink der is boko haram. 'P.D.P is bokoharam
Anfani

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Abdulrahaman sée ur useless mouth, dis jst go to prove d fäct dat d origin of dis problem is bcos gudluck won election nd i always wonda y muslims cannot copy 4rm dia brodas saudi arabia who dont av any record of violence. Nd pls tel buhari dat he wil neva become president in nigeria nd so he shud stop kiling pple.
jackson

Ikeja, Nigeria

#9 Jun 22, 2012
abdulraman, you are a suspect, how am i sure you are not one of the boko haram, useless man, i will hunt as much as i can, and i will kill the bastards as i always do
GOOD BOY

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2012
I AM DISAPOINTED WITH U MR PRESIDENT.U NO ALL BOKO HARAM SPONSOR,THEY ARE BUHARI,ATIKU,BABAGIDA,OH MY GOD I WHICH IT WAS MY FATHER OBASOJO,DEY NO GO EVEN TRY.
isabella

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2012
the problem in nigeria did not just start today its a compounded issue boko haram started a long time ago its just dat they didnt have much arms and amunition they are having now it so unfortunate it bursted in GEJ regieme due to the careless attitude of ou government and remeber its only who wears the shoes that knows where it hurts and most of the members of the sect are non Nigerians and sum few Nigerians who want to destroy the country we must learn to be united irrespective of our religion and ethnic differences lets learn to fight for our nation the only enemy i see is boko haram and not a muslim or a christain lets learn to live like our fore fathers and my question to all who shed innocent lives is WHY DESTROY WHAT YOU CAN PRODUCE?
law

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2012
d nation is ungry the leaders r druck and over feed to bed. jona no what to do but live in fear with skeletons on his coboard which r known to our king makers who hav fail our dear nation. u wil al die somdays. my joy is that no matter how highly place u r God hav way of dealing with u. pls giv us life that is not yours and frédom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaduna, Nigeria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kano state School Of Nursing and midwifery FORM... 5 hr MR OLUSEGUN 1
Nigeria custom recruitment form 2014/2015 is ou... 21 hr mr Dan 1
NECO RESULT 2014/15 IS OUTTO CHECK & UPGRADE Ca... Thu eddy 1
Nigeria civil defence 2014/2015 form is out, ca... Thu EDDY 1
NECO RESULT 2014/15 IS OUTTO CHECK & UPGRADE Ca... Wed eddy 1
AAU admission list, check and processing Helpli... Wed Dr Akim 1
OAU admission list, check and processing Helpli... Wed Dr Akim 1

Kaduna, Nigeria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE