Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested

Cornerback Vontae Davis during practice. Dolphins rookie cornerback Vontae Davis was arrested two weeks ago and charged with unnecessary vehicular noise and driving without a valid license, according to a Champaign Police Department report. Full Story
GetterDone Phins

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6526 Jul 28, 2010
O Rob, I can believe it cause all Cropduster fans are a desperate bunch of souls, hell just look at where they live...lmao.

Plus they are so jealous of the Phins and very very nervous of another sweep in 2010 by Miami!
If that happens then their HC Cryin Ryan's lap band will explode and subject some fan in injury as it flies into the stands, can only hope it takes that gay Fireman's hat off, maybe thats why he wears protection...lmao
NJ1Dolfan

Bronx, NY

#6527 Jul 28, 2010
Sanchez=Alpha Male=NOT!!!

Sanchez was a liability for the Jets last year. If not for the defense and rushing attack (Which by the way took a MAJOR step backwards), The Jets, who stumbled into the playoffs would have never made it that far. I'll give you the SD game as the one small window where Sanchez showed promise, otherwise, he was hidden and protected, and asked to do very little to help his team win, and just stay out of the way to make sure his team didn't lose. Alpha Male??? C'mon!!!
NJ PHIN FAN

Far Hills, NJ

#6528 Jul 28, 2010
Greg , you should be the last one talking about lucky ! are you freaking kidding me ?? The jets are lucky that Indy and Cinn sat down their entire teams the final games for the jets to even smell the playoffs. You're delusional if you think the jets are going anywhere. This team will implode by week six , just about the time sancheesy 's shaky knees implode. the guy has knees have a 90 year old man !! then when the jets fade , they're going to have to break up the team with 22 free agents at the end of the year, then you'll be joining the likes of of the rams and bills in the cellar while watching a young dolphins team dominate the afc east and the NFL for years to come !! have fun watching this jets team implode , i know i will !! LMFAO !!!
The Flying Pig

New York, NY

#6529 Jul 28, 2010
Tomlinson and Brunnell will rip it up on the senior tour
NJ PHIN FAN

Far Hills, NJ

#6530 Jul 28, 2010
Hey ocala rob , nj1 dolfan , flying pig and getterdone , can you believe these delusional wets fans ?? 22 freaking free agents at the end of the year after winning nothing this year !!. can you say bye bye paper planes ??? You guys are cool , where can i talk to you guys more often ??. you guys are very smart football fans . LOL !
The Flying Pig

New York, NY

#6531 Jul 28, 2010
Cromartie is the best bullfighter in the NFL...olay!
NJ PHIN FAN

Far Hills, NJ

#6532 Jul 28, 2010
W -E -T -S , done done done !!!!
Diggs

Maynard, MA

#6533 Jul 28, 2010
Go Dolphins!!!
HOME

Chicago, IL

#6534 Jul 29, 2010
NJ PHIN FAN wrote:
Hey ocala rob , nj1 dolfan , flying pig and getterdone , can you believe these delusional wets fans ?? 22 freaking free agents at the end of the year after winning nothing this year !!. can you say bye bye paper planes ??? You guys are cool , where can i talk to you guys more often ??. you guys are very smart football fans . LOL !
NJ PHin fan is a Buffoon.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#6535 Jul 29, 2010
So, was dolphfarts the barefoot bandit?
James

Brea, CA

#6536 Jul 29, 2010
In my opinion, its too early to tell with either QB. Both of them look like they will do well for their respective teams. didn't Henne have like 14 picks?
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#6537 Jul 30, 2010
NJ...I'm sick of you Dolfans whining and crying because Indy pulled their starters in the third qtr. I remember when the schedules came out... all the Dolfans were saying that the Dolphins would luck out because they assumed Pittsburgh would have a great season and have the North Division wrapped up so they would sit their starters allowing Miami to get into the playoffs. REMEMBER?!??!

I guess you never heard of a comeback eh? The Jets were down by 5 when in the 3rd qtr. One play and they could have won. So it's YOU who may be delusional. Dolphins were LUCKY to beat Tampa Bay on a bad Ref call. They were even LUCKY to beat Carolina.

Any fan of a team that finished ONE game ahead of BUFFALO should keep quiet.

Sanchez was a rookie with only a handful of games in College. What did you expect? He played damned well in the playoffs.

As far as the Jets versus Cincy. Perhaps you'll remember that Cincy was not showing the Jets all of their plays in that last game... so how does that work when the Jets who showed Cincy all of their plays beat them IN CINCY the next week? You Dolfans don't talk about that do you?

You don't talk about the fact that Miami CHOKED to finish the season. Do you? Here's some news for you. If Miami doesn't CHOKE...it doesn't matter what Indy or Cincy does at the end of the season. So yeah...the Jets were "lucky" that Miami sucks.

Here's some more news for ya. The Dolphins have been REBUILDING since the day Marino retired. You guys keep drinking the kool-aid.
NJ PHIN FAN wrote:
Greg , you should be the last one talking about lucky ! are you freaking kidding me ?? The jets are lucky that Indy and Cinn sat down their entire teams the final games for the jets to even smell the playoffs. You're delusional if you think the jets are going anywhere. This team will implode by week six , just about the time sancheesy 's shaky knees implode. the guy has knees have a 90 year old man !! then when the jets fade , they're going to have to break up the team with 22 free agents at the end of the year, then you'll be joining the likes of of the rams and bills in the cellar while watching a young dolphins team dominate the afc east and the NFL for years to come !! have fun watching this jets team implode , i know i will !! LMFAO !!!
GetterDone Phins

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6538 Jul 30, 2010
Letís see:
Summer of DUIís, PEDís, Battery, & Abandoned Vehicles? Check.
Brett Favre Watch? Check.
Jests annual announcement that theyíve won the Superbowl already? Check.
Revis Holdout leading the inevitable Implosion? Check.
Dolphins 2010 draft class all signed and ready to go? Check.

OK folks. Looks like weíre ready for Training Camp to begin!

Go Phins!
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#6539 Jul 30, 2010
Yeah....

Dolphins owner predicts Dolphins will be SuperBowl this year....CHECK!

Dolfans keep yapping as if they are the best after a 7-9 season...CHECK!

Dolfans talk about the Jets implosion just like last year....CHECK!

Dolphins enter their 10 year of rebuilding after Marino...CHECK!!
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#6540 Jul 30, 2010
Yeah GetterDone...look at where we live. I live in South Florida...what's your point?

We're so jealous of the 'fins because we envy the way your lousy team choked at the end of the year and finish 1 game ahead of Buffalo... boy are we jealous!

Like I always say,we'll give Miami a sweep every year if it means that we play in the AFC Championship game while you olfans whine and cry for another EARLY off season. LMAO!!!
GetterDone Phins wrote:
O Rob, I can believe it cause all Cropduster fans are a desperate bunch of souls, hell just look at where they live...lmao.
Plus they are so jealous of the Phins and very very nervous of another sweep in 2010 by Miami!
If that happens then their HC Cryin Ryan's lap band will explode and subject some fan in injury as it flies into the stands, can only hope it takes that gay Fireman's hat off, maybe thats why he wears protection...lmao
The Knight who says

Nutley, NJ

#6543 Jul 30, 2010
LMFAO!
The Jets were handed two free coupons to the playoffs. Yes they did take advantage of their opportunity but they won't get that this year.
Ocala Rob

Orange Lake, FL

#6544 Jul 30, 2010
who let the dawgs out! ruff--ruff-ruff ruffruff!

LMFAO!!!
NJ PHIN FAN

Far Hills, NJ

#6545 Jul 30, 2010
Greg , the wets have been rebuilding for over 40 freaking years !!! You were only 9-7 for crying out loud and miami beat your arses TWICE !!! You make sound it like the paper planes were 14-2 and dominated the league. The paper planes backed in and lucked out on the way to the playoffs !! You know and so does everybody else. Good luck with your 22 free agents at the end of the year after another jets implosion !!! W-E-T-S , done done done !!!!!
NJ PHIN FAN

Far Hills, NJ

#6546 Jul 30, 2010
greg , miami has beaten you 3 times ina row with one of those wins being the AFC EAST DIVISION CLINCHER !!! W_E_T_S , garbage , garbage garbage !!
Ocala Rob

Orange Lake, FL

#6547 Jul 30, 2010
LOL @ NJ!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 29 min Laughing Bear Fan 148
Are The Miami Dolphins Finally For Real? Nov 21 Flatulence Fred 44
Bill Parcells Left Miami Dolphins Because Of St... Nov 15 Walter 35
Bears Vs Dolphins: Six-Pack Keys to Victory Oct '14 Jared 5
Marshall rips Henne regarding their time in Miami Oct '14 B Marshall 12
Miami's Shelby reinstated following suspension Oct '14 Joseph Randle 3
Andy Reid is changing the Kansas City Chiefs of... Sep '14 Injunfarts 2

Miami Dolphins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE