Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses in Green Bay Packers History

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

The Green Bay Packers are the most historic franchise in the NFL . Tied for the oldest team in league history, the Packers have had their ups and downs.

Comments
161 - 170 of 170 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is much worse than the SOS crap, that was entertaining, this is only about who is naughty or nice or thinks they are nice but have a dark side they cannot admit to. We might as well argue about favorite colors! I like red! It is better than blue IMO......
......see just as boring.
I always get a kick out of the people that think I'm mean. It's even funnier that they consider it an insult. To me, it's an indication I'm better at defending the Packers than they are their team. Some seem to think it's classy to lose. When you consider the team they root for, it's easy to understand.

Is it bad that I don't want to be perceived as being "the nice guy"? You know where those guys finish. I'm more than okay with NOT being the favorite of whiny hypocrite Viking fans. The day I become the favorite of that kind of person is the day I kill myself.

BTW it's a toss up for me. I can't decide between green and gold.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

eric wrote:
well,camp starts in a few short weeks,preseason games start in a bit over a month from now,so cuts,trades and waiver signings should start in a short time and we may have plenty to chat about.The off season is close to over.Is it me or did this off season seem very uneventful ( not just for the PACKERS but for everyone)
Off seasons are very uneventful if you don't win the superbowl, especially in the Pack's case when they were the defending SB champs last year. 15-1 then getting ousted leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I live near Denver and getting Manning was nearly as exciting as getting rid of Tebow. They'll start hitting soon and you will get re-engaged. If you lived in Minneapolis training camp is marked by DUI's, whizzanators and boat-rides, the trifecta
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Off seasons are very uneventful if you don't win the superbowl, especially in the Pack's case when they were the defending SB champs last year. 15-1 then getting ousted leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I live near Denver and getting Manning was nearly as exciting as getting rid of Tebow. They'll start hitting soon and you will get re-engaged. If you lived in Minneapolis training camp is marked by DUI's, whizzanators and boat-rides, the trifecta
I'm excited Manning joined the Broncos. Not because I'm a Bronco fan, because it gives me a chance to see Manning play more often. Many Bronco fans are excited as wel, but not all. The amazing thing to me is the number of people here that didn't like the move and/or hate Elway and/or have sworn to stop watching the Broncos and/or are now Jets fans. Seeing the Tebowmania stuff up close is weird. I've never seen anything like it. I've heard of people nearly getting in fights when discussing Tebow and this is the offseason. I'm hoping to see a few fights when the football season gets underway. I'll sit back and laugh.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Tebowmania is enabled by social media. I don't understand it but I suppose in some wierd way we will be seeing more of it in the future
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

good to see im not the only oe disagreeing on here lol
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Packers are the only team that got into the post season with 29 sacks In a quarterback driven league Look who they say is the team to be worried about.>>> http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-a...
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

The wife was telling me I have a bad temper & as always shes right I had to agree or hear about it all day lol So I thought everyone needs a good laugh So take a look at this.>> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Tebowmania is enabled by social media. I don't understand it but I suppose in some wierd way we will be seeing more of it in the future
Now its NY burden.
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Find yourself and express yourself in your own particular way. Express your love openly. Life is nothing but a dream, and if you create your life with love, your dream becomes a masterpiece of art.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

ezg357 wrote:
Packers are the only team that got into the post season with 29 sacks In a quarterback driven league Look who they say is the team to be worried about.>>> http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-a...
Your link was to a video of how players and teams are active ’In the Community’

Are we supposed to watch out for the Raiderettes serving up some root beer floats? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••