Michael Vick showed a big weakness during the Philadelphia Eagles' second preseason game.

Full story: ESPN 54
Each Monday, Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. breaks down games from the previous weekend. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Weakness is the CON-vick-T's middle name. He's just too stupid to be able to do anything right.
Geez

Northampton, PA

#2 Aug 22, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
Weakness is the CON-vick-T's middle name. He's just too stupid to be able to do anything right.
Pre-season. Nothing could matter less. Except you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-season. Nothing could matter less. Except you.
you are right!!http://www.greatjersey. com
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Aug 22, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
Weakness is the CON-vick-T's middle name. He's just too stupid to be able to do anything right.
Kind of like Unemployed is your middle name..........right.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#5 Aug 22, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
Weakness is the CON-vick-T's middle name. He's just too stupid to be able to do anything right.
Oh yeah how's the movie industry going for ya, any new videos LOL LOL

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-season. Nothing could matter less. Except you.
"If the person isn't taken, there's a reason." lmao @ YOU
Geez

Northampton, PA

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Look shadoz still thinks people are going to talk to her. lol
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Geez wrote:
Look shadoz still thinks people are going to talk to her. lol
Notice how she stays aways from the forum that is dedicated to her, after she has already made several clueless comments. They don't come anymore clueless than this nut, that's for sure.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 24, 2011
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-season. Nothing could matter less. Except you.
Eagles loss their last 3 games last season. Vick is finished.
Geez

Northampton, PA

#11 Aug 24, 2011
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagles loss their last 3 games last season. Vick is finished.
Last year matters even less than the pre-season and USA Rocks combined.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#12 Aug 24, 2011
With any luck, the CON-vick-T will suffer a major injury in the early part of the season. Hopefully, career ending! He has proven how fragile he is in the past. Now that he is subject to random drug testing due to probationary regulations and can't take steroids any time soon, he is even more prone to being busted up.

In addition, he is too ignorant to inhibit his natural inclination to run, as opposed to staying within the protection of the pocket, and wonderfully increases his susceptibility to being smashed all to hell on one of his crack induced QB scrambles.

Run, CON-vick-T, run..........please. Ah, what's that I hear? That sweet bone snapping, shoulder popping, rib cracking noise......run, CON-vick-T, run..........lol lol lol lol lol
Geez

Northampton, PA

#13 Aug 24, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
With any luck, the CON-vick-T will suffer a major injury in the early part of the season. Hopefully, career ending! He has proven how fragile he is in the past. Now that he is subject to random drug testing due to probationary regulations and can't take steroids any time soon, he is even more prone to being busted up.
In addition, he is too ignorant to inhibit his natural inclination to run, as opposed to staying within the protection of the pocket, and wonderfully increases his susceptibility to being smashed all to hell on one of his crack induced QB scrambles.
Run, CON-vick-T, run..........please. Ah, what's that I hear? That sweet bone snapping, shoulder popping, rib cracking noise......run, CON-vick-T, run..........lol lol lol lol lol
Aw, is someone having to count on luck and other people to stop Vick ? Shows how low your self esteem is if you think that would be a victory for YOU. You already lost your fight, and have already gone down in history as being the crybabies who couldn't make a difference.
Bottom line is, he's back to being one of the NFL's elite in skills and salary. Deal with it. You don't have a choice, or a say in the matter. Never have, never will.
Stan

Boston, MA

#14 Aug 24, 2011
Good
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Aug 24, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
With any luck, the CON-vick-T will suffer a major injury in the early part of the season. Hopefully, career ending! He has proven how fragile he is in the past. Now that he is subject to random drug testing due to probationary regulations and can't take steroids any time soon, he is even more prone to being busted up.
In addition, he is too ignorant to inhibit his natural inclination to run, as opposed to staying within the protection of the pocket, and wonderfully increases his susceptibility to being smashed all to hell on one of his crack induced QB scrambles.
Run, CON-vick-T, run..........please. Ah, what's that I hear? That sweet bone snapping, shoulder popping, rib cracking noise......run, CON-vick-T, run..........lol lol lol lol lol
Didn't you wish this same thing last year LOL LOL LOL, why don't you wish upon a job maybe you'll have better luck.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#19 Aug 25, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you wish this same thing last year LOL LOL LOL, why don't you wish upon a job maybe you'll have better luck.
Hey, it isn't my fault I cannot find a job. This economy sucks and nobody is calling me to inquire about the availability of my services....yet. I know the phone will ring anytime and then I will be laughing at YOU. Won't you feel silly ?
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#20 Aug 25, 2011
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it isn't my fault I cannot find a job. This economy sucks and nobody is calling me to inquire about the availability of my services....yet. I know the phone will ring anytime and then I will be laughing at YOU. Won't you feel silly ?
NO
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#21 Aug 25, 2011
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it isn't my fault I cannot find a job. This economy sucks and nobody is calling me to inquire about the availability of my services....yet. I know the phone will ring anytime and then I will be laughing at YOU. Won't you feel silly ?
BTW, why are you answering a question that wasn't directed to you. Careful there dude all those names are getting a little confusing for you LOL LOL LOL
Warren Sapp

Spring Hill, FL

#24 Aug 25, 2011
Michael Vick will NEVER be able to fart as loud as I can.
All he has is those little popcorn squeakers.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#25 Aug 25, 2011
People shouldn't call Vick Con-Vick-T, that gives concvicted felons a bad name. They should instead refer to his QB prowess:
Michael Pick
Geez

Northampton, PA

#27 Aug 25, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, why are you answering a question that wasn't directed to you. Careful there dude all those names are getting a little confusing for you LOL LOL LOL
Too funny. Looks like the troll forgot he was signed in again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex assault case gets 49er cut 13 min TNS 5
Romo Not Only at His Best, Could Be NFL's MVP 2 hr Media secrets 1
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 9 hr Dr Bowel 264
Wakefield Cheerleaders Selected to Attend Cheer... 12 hr Pom Pom Poop 2
Some special forces at work for Patriots 12 hr Yodarrhea 2
Jets going all out to beat the Patriots? Now th... 12 hr Patriotic Squirts 6
Favorite Team. Least Favorite Team 13 hr PoopVote 2
More from around the web