Michael Vick showed a big weakness during the Philadelphia Eagles' second preseason game.

Full story: ESPN

Each Monday, Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. breaks down games from the previous weekend.
Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Weakness is the CON-vick-T's middle name. He's just too stupid to be able to do anything right.
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
Weakness is the CON-vick-T's middle name. He's just too stupid to be able to do anything right.
Pre-season. Nothing could matter less. Except you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right!!http://www.greatjersey. com
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
Kind of like Unemployed is your middle name..........right.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
Oh yeah how's the movie industry going for ya, any new videos LOL LOL

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
"If the person isn't taken, there's a reason." lmao @ YOU
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Judged:

Look shadoz still thinks people are going to talk to her. lol
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Judged:

Geez wrote:
Look shadoz still thinks people are going to talk to her. lol
Notice how she stays aways from the forum that is dedicated to her, after she has already made several clueless comments. They don't come anymore clueless than this nut, that's for sure.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagles loss their last 3 games last season. Vick is finished.
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagles loss their last 3 games last season. Vick is finished.
Last year matters even less than the pre-season and USA Rocks combined.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

With any luck, the CON-vick-T will suffer a major injury in the early part of the season. Hopefully, career ending! He has proven how fragile he is in the past. Now that he is subject to random drug testing due to probationary regulations and can't take steroids any time soon, he is even more prone to being busted up.

In addition, he is too ignorant to inhibit his natural inclination to run, as opposed to staying within the protection of the pocket, and wonderfully increases his susceptibility to being smashed all to hell on one of his crack induced QB scrambles.

Run, CON-vick-T, run..........please. Ah, what's that I hear? That sweet bone snapping, shoulder popping, rib cracking noise......run, CON-vick-T, run..........lol lol lol lol lol
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
With any luck, the CON-vick-T will suffer a major injury in the early part of the season. Hopefully, career ending! He has proven how fragile he is in the past. Now that he is subject to random drug testing due to probationary regulations and can't take steroids any time soon, he is even more prone to being busted up.
In addition, he is too ignorant to inhibit his natural inclination to run, as opposed to staying within the protection of the pocket, and wonderfully increases his susceptibility to being smashed all to hell on one of his crack induced QB scrambles.
Run, CON-vick-T, run..........please. Ah, what's that I hear? That sweet bone snapping, shoulder popping, rib cracking noise......run, CON-vick-T, run..........lol lol lol lol lol
Aw, is someone having to count on luck and other people to stop Vick ? Shows how low your self esteem is if you think that would be a victory for YOU. You already lost your fight, and have already gone down in history as being the crybabies who couldn't make a difference.
Bottom line is, he's back to being one of the NFL's elite in skills and salary. Deal with it. You don't have a choice, or a say in the matter. Never have, never will.
Stan

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Good
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
Didn't you wish this same thing last year LOL LOL LOL, why don't you wish upon a job maybe you'll have better luck.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you wish this same thing last year LOL LOL LOL, why don't you wish upon a job maybe you'll have better luck.
Hey, it isn't my fault I cannot find a job. This economy sucks and nobody is calling me to inquire about the availability of my services....yet. I know the phone will ring anytime and then I will be laughing at YOU. Won't you feel silly ?
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it isn't my fault I cannot find a job. This economy sucks and nobody is calling me to inquire about the availability of my services....yet. I know the phone will ring anytime and then I will be laughing at YOU. Won't you feel silly ?
NO
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, why are you answering a question that wasn't directed to you. Careful there dude all those names are getting a little confusing for you LOL LOL LOL
Warren Sapp

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Michael Vick will NEVER be able to fart as loud as I can.
All he has is those little popcorn squeakers.
Laughing Bear Fan

Lafayette, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

People shouldn't call Vick Con-Vick-T, that gives concvicted felons a bad name. They should instead refer to his QB prowess:
Michael Pick
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, why are you answering a question that wasn't directed to you. Careful there dude all those names are getting a little confusing for you LOL LOL LOL
Too funny. Looks like the troll forgot he was signed in again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the NFL Football Forum right now

Search the NFL Football Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside Slant: Packers cashing in at Lambeau 1 hr Spielman 9
NFL Draft Predictions 2014: Impact Players to W... 2 hr Flatulence Fred 3
New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Flatulence Fred 29
New England Patriots Rumors: Mike Glennon Trade... 2 hr Flatulence Fred 13
New England Patriots draft wrap-up 2 hr Flatulence Fred 6
Associate of ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez cha... 3 hr Flatulence Fred 17
Breer: 'Better To Be Early Than Late' Finding T... 3 hr Flatulence Fred 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••