Can Vick stay in the pocket?

Jul 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

"I still want him to use his natural, unique abilities, but we want him to stay healthy," Marty Mornhinweg said of Michael Vick.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2012

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If he doesn't stay in the pocket, I can hear him now, whining like one of his pit bulls while it was being body slammed or electrocuted, because he is taking too many hits from the other team. I couldn't believe what a crybaby he was last year.
I've never heard that type of whining from a quarterback before so I thought it very unusual.
Vick Hater

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Barbara Hathaway wrote:
If he doesn't stay in the pocket, I can hear him now, whining like one of his pit bulls while it was being body slammed or electrocuted, because he is taking too many hits from the other team. I couldn't believe what a crybaby he was last year.
I've never heard that type of whining from a quarterback before so I thought it very unusual.
Oh my did he whine like a little girl last year...the ref's were not protecting me like other QB's...cry...cry...cry..

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my did he whine like a little girl last year...the ref's were not protecting me like other QB's...cry...cry...cry..
I'm just watching and waiting to see what happens next. This is why I don't believe his character has changed much. His whining about taking too many hits on the field and making excuses, blaming the refs is quite similar to the excuses he made regarding his involvement in dogfighting. He "made mistakes", "got in with the wrong crowd", "listened to the wrong people", and so on and so on. I don't see any difference in him now.
Vick Hater

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just watching and waiting to see what happens next. This is why I don't believe his character has changed much. His whining about taking too many hits on the field and making excuses, blaming the refs is quite similar to the excuses he made regarding his involvement in dogfighting. He "made mistakes", "got in with the wrong crowd", "listened to the wrong people", and so on and so on. I don't see any difference in him now.
Yep..he's very good at blaming others..I do not see sincerity in him at all!..But like I said before someone jumps on me..that's just the way I feel based on his whole life!
Bills Place

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Only a fool would stay in the pocket behind that offensive line!!!!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

He's too small and fragile, and not bright enough, to read defenses....a horrid combination....meaning a wasted decade for the Eagles....
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick is just a whiner and a bully not to mention a sadist and possibly a sociopath.I'd stay as far away from the thug as I could get.
thedickofvick

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If Eagles fans don't mind lots of turnovers and 3 and outs and finding out how great the backup QB is, than sure he can stay in the pocket.
winchester89

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick cannot stay in the pocket he just a little whining man that loves getting attention when he has the ball in his hands that he never lets go and puts his whole team in jerpody of losing more games jsut so he can be in the spotlight
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Eagle OL will never be mistaken for the OL Manning had for all those years in Indy. I hear the Eagle will be used as a new form of capital punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••