No excuses for Vick in 2012

Mar 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

The Eagles and Evan Mathis agreed Saturday to a five-year deal, meaning the offensive line will have all five of its starters back next season.

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
LMGDAO
(3) successive responses by the doofy little phagg within minutes of each other.
Can you say.........."OWNAGE "?
GAYback, log in, use your registered account, and "phagg up". It's OK, you're anonymous. LMGDAO
good post jim. yes, the ownage is amazing. the fact that you were checking so often that you knew the exact amount of time it took him to make those 3 posts indeed proves you are owned. oh wait, maybe that wasn't what you meant. no matter, us being owned is what's done such a great job in this fight against vick.
anyway, it's not at all pathetic that you keep up the charade after you're major blunder in posting. not pathetic at all.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
neither is that mistake being the highlight of your losing effort at trying to stop vick. you are still an inspiration to us losers all over the world.

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hillarious that maggot thinks I'm the only person that thinks he's a POS.
jim is our hero, and the main reason we've done so well in the fight against vick.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
LMGDAO
(3) successive responses by the doofy little phagg within minutes of each other.
Can you say.........."OWNAGE "?
GAYback, log in, use your registered account, and "phagg up". It's OK, you're anonymous. LMGDAO
LMGDAO!

It seems "jimmy" is incapable of posting without thinking about mansex, it's OK "jimmy" I seen your Flava Flave hate video, I know how old you are.

Just way, way too GD funny!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
good post jim. yes, the ownage is amazing.
LMGDAO

GAYback, I don't know what tore yourass up more, having to write that or "catching" for your life partner.

"ownage", don't leave home without it.
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen your Flava Flave hate video,
You "seen"??????

LMGDAO

Typical trademark ignorance of the average vick sacksucking fan.

Too GD funny!

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
I know I've been owned and I'm proud that losers everywhere think I'm their god.
"ownage", don't leave home without it.
why won't you talk about your epic mistake jim ?
we losers don't think it's pathetic that you couldn't keep track of the account you were using. we think it's pretty pathetic that you started that profile in the first place, but this is another reason you are the hero of losers everywhere. the more pathetic you get, the more we losers will idolize you. please post more for us.
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

The SOS wrote:
<quoted text>And what do you do ? In this guise anyway .
If you were a real person and not just the figment of the internet trolls "usa rocks , con-vickt , etc.imagination ,the shear stupidity of that statement would be sad . As it is , it`s just too funny ...DUMBASS !!!
CLOWN!

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
You "seen"??????
LMGDAO
Typical trademark ignorance of the average vick sacksucking fan.
Too GD funny!
where did you go jim ? you're our god of uselessness and us lackeys don't know what to do without you. the last lesson you taught us is still fresh on our minds. that lesson was awesome. forget you're signed in under a profile you made out to be a gay person years ago, then post gay slurs in that jim "loser" evans way you have. a lesson i cherish and will never forget, but we still need your guidance if we ever hope to reach the level of uselessness you posses. that is the goal of all us vick haters.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute, GAYback, cute. Post using your registered name and try and pawn yourself off as the one, the only, USA ROCKS.
CON-vickT, "jimmy", USA ROCKS.........he's EVA where!!!!
LMGDAO Poor doofy little phagg.
BTW, you're right, ownage is a beatiful thing. LMGDAO
LOL LOL, I see your punkazz got caught up again, well just keep showing them the kind of racist, skank, unemployed jealousazz you really are. Still waiting on the release the next video.LOL LOL
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
Uhhhhhhh.........."jimmy " who are you trying to convince. If you hadn't noticed all your other "Derangers" have moved on.
The only thing you're left with is trolling as a gayazz muthafuka. Now that is something to think about..........ain't it? Unless of course you simply enjoy "it" way, way too much.
S.A.D.(now we know you have)

NEXT!!
KBR just keeps on winning!
we never left,korncobrattlephagg!

waiting for more vick updates or interceptions.
hey,heard our psychopath was a hit in vegas!!!.so popular,had to shut the Findlay toyota craphole down.

only the morons in phila.support a disgusting pos like mikedewayne"hasbeenqb "vick.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>
we never left.
Sane people know you checked your bitter azz out a long time ago biotch.

BTW your hero USA COX is up to his 390th post as K"0"RNBACK RATTLER, that's one gayazz muthafucka you worship.

BTW I f88king own his punk azz.
vicks-a-BASTARD

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I f88king own his punk azz.
Um, GAYback, let's leave your personal life with your life partner out of this, huh? LMGDAO

Doofy little phagg. Too funny, way too GD funny!
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

vicks-a-BASTARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, GAYback, let's leave your personal life with your life partner out of this, huh? LMGDAO
Doofy little phagg. Too funny, way too GD funny!
LMGDAO!

vicks a BASTARD..........lemme guess "jimmy", you think that gets your point across better to the whole sports forum????????

Damn you'd have thought your dumbazz might have thunk about that awhile back..........guess not.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahha!

I don't post for a couple of weeks and you go bezerk as your true gayazzself K"0"RNBACK RATTLER.

Poor lil' "jimmy" he's just as lonely online as off.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

It's the ISP changing software........I SWEAR!!!!!!! KBR IS EVAWHERE!

LMGDAO!

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
had to shut the Findlay toyota craphole down..
yeah, that's the kind of place we affect. how'd we do stopping him from getting a 100 million dollar contract and a Nike deal again ?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Seems Vick is kinda overrated, eh?

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
Seems Vick is kinda overrated, eh?
good post go blue. it's almost like you know something about football. almost. but that's okay. none of us haters know anything about football or stopping vick. the best we've done was stopping a website from advertising his appearance at a car dealership. that's almost as good as stopping him from getting 100 million dollars or a nike deal, right ? and it's not at all pathetic that this is all we have to get excited about since our efforts to stop him from getting those things failed miserably.
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

oh please, always excuses for the p##$$y!!
late start of season,bit tongue,"broken ribs","concussion ",late hits, early hits,no hits,bad ref,bad calls, bad offense, bad defense,bad decisions,bad culture, bad friends, bad choices,bad pit bulls,bad feds,bad ........
only real reason:overpaid,underachieving ,immoral,evil,ignorant barbaric savage, who can't win a season no matter how much $$$$tupid, teams pay him.
lmfao!!!

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

oh please, always excuses for the p##$$y!!
late start of season,bit tongue,"broken ribs","concussion ",late hits, early hits,no hits,bad ref,bad calls, bad offense, bad defense,bad decisions,bad culture, bad friends, bad choices,bad pit bulls,bad feds,bad ........
only real reason:overpaid,underachieving ,immoral,evil,ignorant barbaric savage, who can't win a season no matter how much $$$$tupid, teams pay him.
lmfao!!!
good post genevalovethefakedeal. it's not at all pathetic that you have just proven exactly what i said in my previous post. but it's okay that we know nothing about football. we all know it's only about hating blacks anyway.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

No excuses, no apologies.
genevalove

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

DOWHATITDO2U2 wrote:
This discussion started almost THREE YEARS AGO. You people are sick as hell. You've been drinking HATER-ADE for 3 years. That must really suck going down and still you can't change the past. Vick changed HIS future. How about you hater try doing that!
LOVE HIS PERFORMAANCE! The man is the king of PUSS-EYS!
nice arm, nice slide, nice game in the locker room.........again!
Looks like ovomit's advice to slide was too hard for ookie the moron to comprehend. let's pray, both are working for mcdonalds after november.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••