Hakeem and The Dream: The Best WR Tandem in the NFL?

Jul 19, 2012 Read more: Double G Sports 6

Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz are often talked about as one of the best wide receiver duo's in the NFL.

Read more
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Give me an F'n break.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Give me an F'n break.
They are much better than anything the Bears have to offer. Cruz was a Pro Bowl alternate and Nicks is also a fine receiver. They have to rate as one of the best wideout duos in the NFL.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Pro Bowl Alternate?
Man thats a reach to say he's the best

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Pro Bowl Alternate?
Man thats a reach to say he's the best
I never said he was THE BEST. Last year, he was one of the top performing Wideouts in the NFL while Nicks had a very respectable season of his own. Not too many teams can boast of better than average players at both wr positions.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Jul 20, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I never said he was THE BEST. Last year, he was one of the top performing Wideouts in the NFL while Nicks had a very respectable season of his own. Not too many teams can boast of better than average players at both wr positions.
have a good weekend FLB. I'll be heading home from work and hopefully the psychos out here won't be doing drive-by's in honor of the theater shootings

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>have a good weekend FLB. I'll be heading home from work and hopefully the psychos out here won't be doing drive-by's in honor of the theater shootings
Now you know why I chose to live in a rural area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 10 min Jake 641
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... 34 min Results R Up 10
News Lambeau Field sales tax to end in 6 months 4 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Tom Brady Jumps Off a Giant Cliff 6 hr Laughing Bear Fan 16
News Bell: Patriots could be next team to be hammere... 8 hr Stop Your Pouting 16
News Lufthansa: Co-pilot told flight school of depre... 9 hr Altitude Stiffys 3
News Bills' Rex Ryan: 'We're coming after' the Patriots 10 hr Laughing Bear Fan 26
More from around the web