Michael Vick rises again

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs that did not perform up to his expectations.

Comments
121 - 136 of 136 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#121 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you speaking of?
Oh I'm sorry you didn't see the video either did you, of course you didn't USAROCKS aka ConVictT had it removed from YouTube

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#122 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait on football season.Or Vick's next arrest.
No, the couple idiots who are still here compared to how many have had the common sense to know when it's time to move on. Even though you knew that's what I meant, it's still fun to say. Hahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#123 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't abbreviate it, ya racist POS. Go ahead and spell it out. You're anonymous here. Let your foul bigotry and putrid hate have free rein. Get it all out!
Let a "honkey", "cracker", or "pink toe" fly. LMGDAO
Oh your feelings got hurt, to bad take yourazz to sleep, and they won't get hurt.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#124 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
LOL, I guess you do have a right to ask any question you want, however it doesn't mean you'll get an answer, which is why when I asked you to tell me where you read a comment in which I made about "riling people up so they would show their true colors", haven't got a response to that yet, and I don't care that I didn't get an answer. Do I want you to answer questions..........no I really don't, not at all.
Ok then it must have been "dogs are not people" that said he likes to rile them up. Honest mistake as I believe I was talking to the both of you simultaneously in one post. There's your response that you didn't want or cared for. ;)
cantstandhaters wrote:
Proof, are you serious?......proof of what? I don't know what your point is, don't care, whatever it is it means nothing (at least to me).

The "proof" was me knowing first hand who KBR was as I was in several threads discussing the same things as him and usually going after the same people or sharing the same "enemies". That's all I was saying.
cantstandhaters wrote:
Fact is you have posted comments on this site before, however you were using a different name, funny thing the location you typed in, is the same location that ConVicT used when he was posting as KBR.
Yes, I was posting unregistered on Topix Tulsa since 2009 in this specific thread http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TB8RO18A1439... is that a crime? So, what location did I type in exactly as I'm sitting here in goddamn Tulsa, Ok? Like I said, I understand you feeling as if the person you're conversing with isn't genuine but paranoia has got the better of you as far as I'm concerned with me. Trust, I'm NOT looking for a friend or an ally or for your acceptance I'm just not trying to get labeled a liar here.
cantstandhaters wrote:
As far as Voice of Reality goes, there was another person who posted in that name, ConVickT, started using the same title, just like he did with the person who call himself Voice of Reasons, ConVictT started using that name a well. I personally was using the name Jim Evan's again ConVictT started posting in that name. There are probably 6 people (altogether) on this site ConVicT makes up for at least 3 of them. Now don't expect me to learn anything from you I'm really not around that much, not to mention I'm not interested, nothing on this site is that important.
From what sense I can make of that, it seems as if you've done your share of "smurfing" or falsifying identities too.

I don't know nor do I care to get involved in your web of whatever, just don't attach my name with this fake names shit. Cool?!
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#125 Jul 16, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then it must have been "dogs are not people" that said he likes to rile them up. Honest mistake as I believe I was talking to the both of you simultaneously in one post. There's your response that you didn't want or cared for. ;)
<quoted text>
The "proof" was me knowing first hand who KBR was as I was in several threads discussing the same things as him and usually going after the same people or sharing the same "enemies". That's all I was saying.
<quoted text>
Yes, I was posting unregistered on Topix Tulsa since 2009 in this specific thread http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TB8RO18A1439... is that a crime? So, what location did I type in exactly as I'm sitting here in goddamn Tulsa, Ok? Like I said, I understand you feeling as if the person you're conversing with isn't genuine but paranoia has got the better of you as far as I'm concerned with me. Trust, I'm NOT looking for a friend or an ally or for your acceptance I'm just not trying to get labeled a liar here.
<quoted text>
From what sense I can make of that, it seems as if you've done your share of "smurfing" or falsifying identities too.
I don't know nor do I care to get involved in your web of whatever, just don't attach my name with this fake names shit. Cool?!
You take topix very seriously I don't, and let me tell you something else I don't give a dam about your "name" every name on here is a fake names, did you think I was looking for a friend or acceptance...are you serious, I don't look for friends in cyberspace.you're the one who sounds paranoid, me I don't care, I'm not the one who's researching. I have changed the name I use on this site several times, however, I dont attempt to be someone else, nor have I ever commented in one name and responded in another, trying to make it appear someone is agreeing with me. If you're not who I thought you were fine, but really its not that serious, well maybe it is to you but not to me. Make no mistake about I wasn't looking for your friendship or acceptance either, fact is I never commented to you until after you made a comment to me.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#126 Jul 16, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let me add I don't falsify identities, nor do I "smurf", fact is this is the only site I visit, just like you don't want to be in a web of lies neither do I. Cool?
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#127 Jul 17, 2012
Picture on news page for this heading says it all. Michael Vick is less than the dirt on a shoe. He is a sadistic,arrogant, serial torturer.Like it or not it's true and there'e not a damn thing you can do to change it. He will meet his Maker one day who says part of your judgement will be based on how you treated his creatures. The last laugh will not be the thugs.Therefore,I wouldn't be so quick to align myself with a thug that wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire. He probably set the fire.
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#128 Jul 17, 2012
To all the Michael Vick haters;
If the Eagles come to your home town to play a game, DO NOT go to the stadium. However, the stands will still be full.

Wayne, NJ

#129 Jul 17, 2012
Leah wrote:
Picture on news page for this heading says it all. Michael Vick is less than the dirt on a shoe. He is a sadistic,arrogant, serial torturer.Like it or not it's true and there'e not a damn thing you can do to change it. He will meet his Maker one day who says part of your judgement will be based on how you treated his creatures. The last laugh will not be the thugs.Therefore,I wouldn't be so quick to align myself with a thug that wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire. He probably set the fire.
There goes a rant that led to a grammatical error. Something you like to bust people's a$$es about. Perfect way to start the day. Hahaha.
And with religious undertones yet. That's really funny coming from you. Hahaha.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#130 Jul 17, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes a rant that led to a grammatical error. Something you like to bust people's a$$es about. Perfect way to start the day. Hahaha.
And with religious undertones yet. That's really funny coming from you. Hahaha.
Just shows are little you know about me. I will choose to stand up for an animal being mistreated ANY day of the week over a two bit punk thug. Put him in a tux-you gotta a punk thug in a tux.

Wayne, NJ

#131 Jul 17, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Just shows are little you know about me. I will choose to stand up for an animal being mistreated ANY day of the week over a two bit punk thug. Put him in a tux-you gotta a punk thug in a tux.
Put a hate filled person like you in front of "your Maker" and you still have someone who's sent packin'. Hahahahaha
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#132 Jul 17, 2012
I NEVER worry about that. God knows me inside and out. HE never says 'lay down and let the thugs walk on you'. If you study a bit you will see GOD is tougher on reprobates than you can imagine.

Wayne, NJ

#133 Jul 17, 2012
Leah wrote:
I NEVER worry about that. God knows me inside and out. HE never says 'lay down and let the thugs walk on you'. If you study a bit you will see GOD is tougher on reprobates than you can imagine.
Forgiveness Leah ? Yes or no ? How about "don't judge" ? There's another one that will bite you in the end.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#134 Jul 17, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>You take topix very seriously I don't, and let me tell you something else I don't give a dam about your "name" every name on here is a fake names, did you think I was looking for a friend or acceptance...are you serious, I don't look for friends in cyberspace.you're the one who sounds paranoid, me I don't care, I'm not the one who's researching. I have changed the name I use on this site several times, however, I dont attempt to be someone else, nor have I ever commented in one name and responded in another, trying to make it appear someone is agreeing with me. If you're not who I thought you were fine, but really its not that serious, well maybe it is to you but not to me. Make no mistake about I wasn't looking for your friendship or acceptance either, fact is I never commented to you until after you made a comment to me.
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Let me add I don't falsify identities, nor do I "smurf", fact is this is the only site I visit, just like you don't want to be in a web of lies neither do I. Cool?
Cool.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#135 Jul 17, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgiveness Leah ? Yes or no ? How about "don't judge" ? There's another one that will bite you in the end.
Sometime soon I will explain forgiveness to you.According to the Bible.

Wayne, NJ

#136 Jul 17, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Sometime soon I will explain forgiveness to you.According to the Bible.
Translation, I was wrong and now I'll hope it goes away. Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... 3 hr viking nation 10
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 5 hr charles 334
Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? 7 hr eric 6
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) 18 hr Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
Tom Brady not wearing a Patriots uniform? Brace... 19 hr Soon 2B Fartin Fred 5
Jaguars sticking with Henne over Bortles at QB 20 hr Soon 2B Fartin Fred 10
Will Green Bay Packers' B.J. Raji be missed? 20 hr Say Cheese 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000